Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:30:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128gb  (Read 1243 times)
The_chosen_one (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 04:40:03 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 07:50:07 PM by The_chosen_one

Hi Guys,

i will receive in the next 2 weeks an iPhone 6 Plus 128gb Space Gray.

I have no use for it .. But i would like some bitcoins instead.
I am lurking a while in this Forum and i decided that i want to invest in Cryptocurrency.

Would there be an interest here on this Forum  ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kuusj98

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 04:48:49 PM

There would be interest, if you accepted escrow and posted some pictures with your forumname.
You being a new member and 1st post selling the most expensive phone available makes me not trust you.
Equinoxx

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:01:22 PM

Upload pictures with your name on a  page please. And with the phone of course.

-.sgmf
Runkas

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:08:25 PM

Hi The_chosen_one,

You said that you will receive a product in next 2 weeks. As kuusj98 said above, Please post a picture of the item along with your username to proof that you actually own it.

If you are going to accept escrow then it will be fine but first we need some visual proof of the item.  Cool
The_chosen_one (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:08:43 PM

There would be interest, if you accepted escrow and posted some pictures with your forumname.
You being a new member and 1st post selling the most expensive phone available makes me not trust you.

Of course it will be done as soon as i have the phone.
I am using a eBay a lot but i think it would be better for me to sell it that way.
Last Time i sold an iPhone i had to pay 65 bucks between Paypal and Ebay just in Fees  Angry

Could you guys give me a link for a trusted Escrow service ?

Br
Mariowot

Activity: 639
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:11:44 PM

Of course it will be done as soon as i have the phone.
I am using a eBay a lot but i think it would be better for me to sell it that way.
Last Time i sold an iPhone i had to pay 65 bucks between Paypal and Ebay just in Fees  Angry

Could you guys give me a link for a trusted Escrow service ?

Br

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108716.0

pick one
brituspol

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

From nothing to nothing

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:01:08 PM

How much would it be? Smiley
The_chosen_one (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:12:04 PM

How much would it be? Smiley

I would like to get a 800 eur in Btc
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:13:10 PM

Another case of a virtually brand new member selling a high value item.
It's best to lock the thread now and once you receive it, you can reopen the thread after posting pictures of said item with your username and date on a paper alongside it.
The_chosen_one (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:21:08 PM

It's best to lock the thread now and once you receive it, you can reopen the thread after posting pictures of said item with your username and date on a paper alongside it.

Sorry to tell you that but it's another case of somebody that does not read threads . I was  just asking if there was any interest.. 
I am aware that I am a new member but I don't think that I have done something wrong asking for advice..

I am doing some research before selling it..

AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 07:32:23 PM

Sorry to tell you that but it's another case of somebody that does not read threads . I was  just asking if there was any interest.. 
I am aware that I am a new member but I don't think that I have done something wrong asking for advice..

Members will be cautious until they see a picture.
Anyone can make an offer now but who says they'd keep to it once you actually have the item to sell.
Again, it's best to wait till you actually have the item. By posting photos people will know that you're serious and will actually be inclined to offer should they be interested.
I can create tens of threads speculating with thing 'I may end up getting' to sell. What good would that do then?
If you want to invest in crypto then you're anyway better off selling it for fiat and then using the cash to buy into crypto.
Nobody will pay more than it's worth and escrow and shipping fees will mean it'd be more worthwhile selling for cash and then converting. I can tell you now that all offers you'll get will be below market price.
The_chosen_one (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 07:49:28 PM

Members will be cautious until they see a picture.
Anyone can make an offer now but who says they'd keep to it once you actually have the item to sell.
Again, it's best to wait till you actually have the item. By posting photos people will know that you're serious and will actually be inclined to offer should they be interested.
I can create tens of threads speculating with thing 'I may end up getting' to sell. What good would that do then?
If you want to invest in crypto then you're anyway better off selling it for fiat and then using the cash to buy into crypto.
Nobody will pay more than it's worth and escrow and shipping fees will mean it'd be more worthwhile selling for cash and then converting. I can tell you now that all offers you'll get will be below market price.

Again I was just researching.
I noticed that some people on this forum are not really friendly with new users ( not just in my case but in general ).
I am not better off selling it for fiat because some people are actually paying  more  than on eBay.de for example! If y have to pay escrow fees and  shipping I am still winning... So sorry but in that case you were speculating.
My question was : is there an interest? Does somebody know a good escrow site?
I will stop this thread  because I have the answers that I need.. In the next weeks I will post it!
Good day to you sir
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: