Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:41:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sub $200 by Tomorrow  (Read 3466 times)
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 07:43:24 PM

Registering an account just to spread fud, i dont get it, do you get paid to post stuff like this? Im going to start believing in conspiracy theorists and such.
I believe there will be correction ahead, but this seams quite too soon, and sub 200$ by tomorrow? pff thats 30% of value,its impossible, even if u sell off every coin from the auction 2 times in a row.
Post from your main account, and post what u think, and not what u need, because this way u just get laughed at.

cheers
okthen

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 07:54:56 PM

They probably bought the bitcoins for more than market price.
Why the hell would they dump right away? Makes no sense...
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 07:59:40 PM

Hoping to buy it back later and lower ? I guess that´s what OP is fishing for. Could be risky if this volume and buying continues. Not that some correction is unlikely soon.

tss

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:16:20 PM

hey noob.. thanks for the doom and gloom in your first post. 

check out this post saying $350 by sunday

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=983486.0

is this also your post under another account?
okthen

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:23:47 PM

Hoping to buy it back later and lower ? I guess that´s what OP is fishing for. Could be risky if this volume and buying continues. Not that some correction is unlikely soon.

Would be a weird way to reason. Why face an immediate loss when you can wait and very likely sell with a profit?
galdur

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:27:34 PM

Would be a weird way to reason. Why face an immediate loss when you can wait and very likely sell with a profit?

It´s called short selling - I guess.

Google is your friend.

Bralex

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:34:00 PM

I would have to imagine that the op is actually sleeping right now and he is in a nightmare that is totally random and makes little to no sense. I get it buddy i have these as well now and again just pinch yourself and say aloud i am awake it was only a dream. If the buyer wanted to dump he would have just brought in the last month or 2 when it has been cheaper than the auction and then dump, not wait all that time to dump and lose money lol oh dear op wakey wakey buddy

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Monetizer

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:37:05 PM

Why would anyone sell 50,000 BTC straight away at a loss? They only just bought them and you expect them to sell them at market price and below? I do not see this happening...
michaelGedi

Activity: 364

"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:48:10 PM

you know those really random guys with the sarcastic sense of humour? the ones who just talk so much shit you never know if they are serious or not? as far as I'm concerned that's the sort of ridiculous-ness we have here... I lolled, the end

TRADE FOREX, STOCKS AND COMMODITIES without the paperwork with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=3589

1BROKER has been around since 2012 and is going strong
galdur

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:03:03 PM

Why would anyone sell 50,000 BTC straight away at a loss? They only just bought them and you expect them to sell them at market price and below? I do not see this happening...

Why not ? For over a year selling bitcoin short has been a cast in stone 100% sure thing. That feast may or may not be over now, only time will tell.

Not trading bitcoin myself but I´ve seen enough bear in other markets to be wary of bear market rallies.

maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:44:04 PM

Op it would be more pro likely for bitcoin to reach +$200 than drop price to $200. You are just spreading FUDs with a newly created account. Troll it harder. Bitcoin for $200 is not believable scenario right now.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 11:05:04 PM

-snip-

Why? because no one bought&hold big amount of bitcoins when bitcoin crashed from $700 to $300 when there were 10,000,000 bitcoins dumped on market, same as no one will buy and hold at $270 now neither, 50,000 discounted (bought at $222 - $250) BTC will be dumped on the market sooner or later for nice&quick profit. look what you end up today and think about all those "bidders only hold" lies that bag holders and bull-tards told you before the last auction.

-snip-
There is quite a difference between the down trend at $700 and where we are right now - reversal from the downtrend at $280 .This makes quite a big difference and explains why this chunk of coins won't be dumped now. There is no profit yet.

this space is intentionally left blank
Euthanasiaa

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 11:07:36 PM

a new day, a new Doomsayer.
atlantic miner

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 12:22:23 AM

Get as many of them as you possibly can. Now Wink
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 12:30:50 AM

Now thats what you call a FUD spreader, its funny that these newbie account come out of nowhere to post a completely nonsense post Smiley
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:43:33 PM

Registering an account just to spread fud, i dont get it, do you get paid to post stuff like this? Im going to start believing in conspiracy theorists and such.
I believe there will be correction ahead, but this seams quite too soon, and sub 200$ by tomorrow? pff thats 30% of value,its impossible, even if u sell off every coin from the auction 2 times in a row.
Post from your main account, and post what u think, and not what u need, because this way u just get laughed at.

cheers

It looks ridiculous now. But there was a time when new users were so gullible that such threads could cause panic selling. I don't know who pays for these ops. But each day some new accounts are registered and they post FUD and nonsense until they are banned.
Anyone who trades on the opinions of others rather than their own careful research is likely to lose their money anyway. Why people would ever even entertain such obvious stupidity is beyond me.  Huh 

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Twipple

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:23:32 PM

Now thats what you call a FUD spreader, its funny that these newbie account come out of nowhere to post a completely nonsense post Smiley

Looks like it is on;ly making us stronger. Sub 200 yeah right, we are alright Over 300 now. Sub 200 would be a dream for those FUD's to buy back in now.
HarmonLi

Activity: 350

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:25:59 PM

This post doesn't make sense - like, at all... Those coins haven't been dumped. Why would they? Why buy @ ~$280 only to dump them down to $200??? You'd lose money. Also, 10'000'000 BTC? That's 75% of all coins in circulation? I don't think so, pal...

ThatDGuy

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:27:11 PM

This post doesn't make sense - like, at all... Those coins haven't been dumped. Why would they? Why buy @ ~$280 only to dump them down to $200??? You'd lose money. Also, 10'000'000 BTC? That's 75% of all coins in circulation? I don't think so, pal...

Agreed - this troll is setting a new low for stupid
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:27:39 PM

Aw man. I've only just noticed this topic. Normally I make it a point of principle to ignore within 15 seconds. Ah well.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: