Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 08:19:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB 500 BTC in person in Boston area for $ or gold/silver (your choice)  (Read 694 times)
Blinken (OP)

Activity: 338
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 05:19:12 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2012, 09:29:27 PM by Blinken

Hello, I want to buy 500 BTC in person in the Boston area.

Terms:

I offer the MtGox weighted average price at 8 am EST on the morning of the transaction for 500 BTC.

Payment will be in cash, treasurer's check drawn on a well-known bank, or precious metal, your option. Precious metals will be valued at the Kitco sale price the morning of the transaction.

This offer is good for 14 days from the time of this post.

Message me or mail BlinkenDeal@inbox.com for more information. Only private messages to these two addresses will be honored. Replies to this post will be ignored.

Responses will be given precedence according to the order in which they were received.

Best regards, Blinken

Bitcoin ♦♦♦ Trust in Mathematics, Not Bankers ♦♦♦
Blinken (OP)

Activity: 338
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 06, 2012, 05:06:58 PM

I offer $150 premium over and above the transaction amount.

Bitcoin ♦♦♦ Trust in Mathematics, Not Bankers ♦♦♦
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: