Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:21:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitlaundry site tech problems  (Read 900 times)
MtnLion (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 11:22:37 PM

Problems with Bitlaundry sites--what's up?

Bitlaundry.net - constantly gives you a "session has expired" error. When you finally get past the start screen, you get a message to "send payment to this address:" ...and then it's blank! No address! So THAT'S a dud.

My preferred service, app.bitlaundry.com, is also failing. Every effort to confirm a scheme (*I really wish they didn't use that word, but...) results in a red error box that the site was unable to generate a Bitcoin address, and that if the error persists we should contact the site administrator.
Easier said than done! The site's contact email at the bottom of the page appears to be admin@bitlaundry.com, but when you click on it the *actual* email address that activates is bitlaundry@gmail.com. NEITHER address works--the gmail address they give you on their site bounces (does not exist), and the admin@ address doesn't go to anyone who responds. I'm posting here because the guy who runs that site (mikegogulski) apparently participates here too. HELP, Mike! and fix your damn contact email on your website already!
Hfleer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:09:36 PM

Problems with Bitlaundry sites--what's up?

Bitlaundry.net - constantly gives you a "session has expired" error. When you finally get past the start screen, you get a message to "send payment to this address:" ...and then it's blank! No address! So THAT'S a dud.

My preferred service, app.bitlaundry.com, is also failing. Every effort to confirm a scheme (*I really wish they didn't use that word, but...) results in a red error box that the site was unable to generate a Bitcoin address, and that if the error persists we should contact the site administrator.
Easier said than done! The site's contact email at the bottom of the page appears to be admin@bitlaundry.com, but when you click on it the *actual* email address that activates is bitlaundry@gmail.com. NEITHER address works--the gmail address they give you on their site bounces (does not exist), and the admin@ address doesn't go to anyone who responds. I'm posting here because the guy who runs that site (mikegogulski) apparently participates here too. HELP, Mike! and fix your damn contact email on your website already!

I have no experience with the site, but I just tried it and it seems to load just fine. Did you solve your problems?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: