Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:56:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WoWGold For BTC or PayPal  (Read 1036 times)
Venusianism (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 11:47:05 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2015, 01:00:11 AM by Venusianism

Here is the offer : Only $2.50's worth of Bitcoin for 10kg - $0.25 USD per 1000g - I have over 25kg - This is for Tichondrius-US - Can do other servers but $3.33/10kg rate instead if on other realms - Only have a few days of gametime left - must do FAST anytime you're available, the limited time window is why I can't just use PlayerAuctions/etc, + they use ID & delay for verification etc, + take a cut, I prefer direct P2P trade.

Simply put items on auction for 800-3000g on Tichondrius AH, PM me item names + your toon name (AH seller) anytime & I go buy - Must be XMog (any non-gray/non-white gear items) or Pets - NOT USELESS 1s VENDOR ITEMS - Am using SAME IP as my 9-year BattleNet Acct - CANNOT AFFORD TO GET BAN - This is why I must insist to use AH - No trade window, no guild bank, no mailbox trading.. That is the requirement but you get epic $2.5/10kg rate for it.. Hope you like it Wink)

No escrow, simply PM me anytime or respond in the thread, I'll buy the item, wait for your payment, address is 15Q8vE5HHK5tnjGnB4akSpt9Kjr65CmJXN, soon as I get 1 Tx Confirm I'll start buying more of your AH items & you'll send more BTC. Simple : e.g. 2000g item - $0.25/1kg x 2 = Send $0.50 of BTC @ Current BitStamp/BitFinex BTCUSD rate (idc), to above^ address.

Price is low because I'm in a hurry due to remaining gametime constraints - Not because hacked/botted/etc - This gold was -manually farmed- & grinded thru reselling trade goods/gear/pets on the AH for weeks. I'm not gonna have permanent access to this acct so how do I care about this gold anyway - Thus no reason for me to scam / not give it to you - YOU have more incentive to be scammer because it's just multipurpose BTC - But still, I buy auction first, show good will.

Thank you for your time.

Invest in the future ; Doesn't have to be Bitcoin.
Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 12:32:50 AM

Be careful who you accept Paypal from. In case you didn't know Paypal is easily the most reversed payment method when it comes to online trading. It's also not very hard to initiate a reversal or to win it so that's why people stay away from accepting Paypal unless it's from a trusted source. It could also be a stolen Paypal account in which the same thing would happen. Also you will have a hard time finding someone who will send to you first because you're new so escrow is your only option at this point if you're looking to sell as fast as possible. There's been people on the forum who've scammed for as little as $1.00.
Venusianism (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 12:53:38 AM

Be careful who you accept Paypal from. In case you didn't know Paypal is easily the most reversed payment method when it comes to online trading. It's also not very hard to initiate a reversal or to win it so that's why people stay away from accepting Paypal unless it's from a trusted source. It could also be a stolen Paypal account in which the same thing would happen. Also you will have a hard time finding someone who will send to you first because you're new so escrow is your only option at this point if you're looking to sell as fast as possible. There's been people on the forum who've scammed for as little as $1.00.

Thanks, I'm not new, just this account is new-ish. Will be made to Full Member pretty soon, not exactly a big proof of trustability, too easy to do/spam etc =/  They even sell/buy BCT accts..

Prefer Bitcoin by far obviously but will accept PayPal. Will use escrow if buyer provides escrow solution, no problem. No need really because -I- "send" first by buying auction in-game, then buyer sends me the BTC.

Anyone want some wowgold any US server..? I'm on Skype, willing to negotiate price down even further.. Don't let me be stuck w/ this gold, look at cheapest offer on PlayerAuctions right now - $8 for 10kg - that's nearly 4 times more expensive than my offer here!!

Invest in the future ; Doesn't have to be Bitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: