Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 10:24:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Armory shows wrong balances often  (Read 1462 times)
ScryptAsic (OP)

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 02:31:02 AM

I am not sure why, but Armory will show inaccurate balances for me if I leave it open for a week or 2 at a time. I do a re scan of databases and then let it go (takes 1 hour) then it shows correct balances again.

Armory : 0.29.3=Beta
Core .0.9.3
Windows 7 x64

Just wondering if this is known to happen often or it is something else.
dermoth

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 06:06:15 AM

Core .0.9.3
Windows 7 x64

I assume you mean 0.92.3... You should definitely upgrade to 0.93.x and see if it helps, since the whole backend has been overhauled in that version. It'll force a rescan, but 0.93 is much faster anyway, an it's also compatible with Core 0.10 (which syncs much faster too).
ScryptAsic (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 02:05:06 AM

Core .0.9.3
Windows 7 x64

I assume you mean 0.92.3... You should definitely upgrade to 0.93.x and see if it helps, since the whole backend has been overhauled in that version. It'll force a rescan, but 0.93 is much faster anyway, an it's also compatible with Core 0.10 (which syncs much faster too).

Alright I will give that a try then. Locking this thread.
ScryptAsic (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 04:41:18 AM

Well I went ahead and loaded the newest core and newest Armory and now 2 months of transactions are MIA. I tried to re scan databases with no luck. Currently I have it rebuilding the database looks like it will take a lot of time. Any other suggestions to try? I really like Armory, but it has been flaky for me as of late.

Edit: the balances do show correct, but all the tx and comments are not showing.
goatpig
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1347

Armory Developer

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 03:31:01 PM

Well I went ahead and loaded the newest core and newest Armory and now 2 months of transactions are MIA. I tried to re scan databases with no luck. Currently I have it rebuilding the database looks like it will take a lot of time. Any other suggestions to try? I really like Armory, but it has been flaky for me as of late.

Edit: the balances do show correct, but all the tx and comments are not showing.

Play with the wallet filter.

ScryptAsic (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 05:05:50 PM

Play with the wallet filter.

Oh wow that was it! Thank you for the help...I will be sending a donation  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: