Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:10:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PXL] Phalanx | SHA256 | POW | 15,000,000 coins |  (Read 26822 times)
Strugg
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 04:31:47 PM

The drama continues ...

NAV Coin [NAV] Community & PR Manager
Visit the Thread!
danosphere
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 05:02:01 PM

What happen?

all our PXL whales come attached with PXL tracking device-tags

Upon further investigation; some of the whales who were involved on C-Cex in the last 24hrs were not in the herd of PXL whales
nor PXL affiliated. The head of the PXL Whale Administration had no choice to isolate those whales. May they RIP. Updates and answers to that weirdo spammers questions further to come.

What a thorough and insightful answer from the dev! Pretty graphics on the ANN. I think thats about as far as the "PXL Tech" goes. The lack of maturity this developer exhibits is enough for me to dump and move to the serious coins. Thanks for the entertainment and the clear message to exit now.

/coin

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
newguy12

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 05:21:09 PM

What happen?

all our PXL whales come attached with PXL tracking device-tags

Upon further investigation; some of the whales who were involved on C-Cex in the last 24hrs were not in the herd of PXL whales
nor PXL affiliated. The head of the PXL Whale Administration had no choice to isolate those whales. May they RIP. Updates and answers to that weirdo spammers questions further to come.

LMFAO!!!!! I <3 Crypto.
WarNeverChanges

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:05:15 PM

Anyone else even notice that the developer didn't even care enough about this coin to spell his name right? Its PXL, yet the dev has the name PLX_Dev. That should have been your first warning sign that this was yet another shitcoin.

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:20:37 PM

Anyone else even notice that the developer didn't even care enough about this coin to spell his name right? Its PXL, yet the dev has the name PLX_Dev. That should have been your first warning sign that this was yet another shitcoin.

lol yeah saw that first day...was wondering what was up...pretty lame if he really did that "on purpose"

btw, nice username....i'm waiting for Fallout 4 like a crack addict!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
twatfairy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:30:32 PM

UNFORTUANTELY LOOKS LIKE SOME UNFORTUNATE INVESTORS ARE STILL DELUSIONAL
DEV ARE YOU MENTALLY HANDICAP OR DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN TRICK PEOPLE WITH YOUR FEEBLE SCHEMING YOU DUMBASS CUNT

IT ONLY TOOK 6 BTC TO DUMP FROM 5k to 400 SAT YOU FUCKING IDIOT. WHAT PXL WHALE DUMPED THAT? IS $2000 OF BITCOIN A WHALE? YOU FUCKING RETARD ONLY PXL WHALE ARE YOU AND YOUR BOYS WHO PRE-MINED

IF YOU REALLY GAVE A FUCK ABOUT THE INVESTORS AND THE INTEGRITY OF THE COIN YOU WOULD HAVE ANSWERED MY 4 STRAIGHTFORWARD OBJECTIVE QUESTIONS IMMEDIATELY

INSTEAD YOU MADE REFERENCES TO HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE SCAMMED AND HOW YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

I WILL NOT LET YOUR RAPE TRAIN RUN ANY LONGER. THIS GAME IS OVER AND HOPEFULLY YOU WILL GET DOXXED YOU POS
dystopian

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:41:24 PM

stop yelling twatbag..your rant is burning my eyeballs. why not STFU and make some BTC
twatfairy

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:49:31 PM

stop yelling twatbag..your rant is burning my eyeballs. why not STFU and make some BTC

Those who were close to buying in at 3-7k are silently thanking me. Please this is not a rant, every single point I am making is completely valid and irrefutable.

Make some BTC the legitimate way, not on scams you inbred.
PLX_Dev (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:55:50 PM

Those who were close to buying in at 3-7k are silently thanking me. Please this is not a rant, every single point I am making is completely valid and irrefutable.

I also thank you; for the anal lube tip; it was as if my willy was playing slip 'n slide all night.
dystopian

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:57:43 PM

Sounds like you're a little butthurt because you missed the pumptrain  Grin
twatfairy

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 07:00:25 PM

Sounds like you're a little butthurt because you missed the pumptrain  Grin

Butthurt over this kind of volume? KID PLEASE. You can think what you want but you are forsure butthurt because your bags turned into sacks of shit overnight while you were jacking yourself off yesterday in the hopes of getting rich tomorrow. Now you can't even pull your rent money out of pxl due to the fucked in the ass spread
dystopian

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 07:18:44 PM

lol if you only knew Cheesy I don't rent, I own my shit bro. Don't gamble what you can't afford to loose.
twatfairy

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 07:26:25 PM

lol if you only knew Cheesy I don't rent, I own my shit bro. Don't gamble what you can't afford to loose.

Yeah that's why you're still commenting on a thread of a proven scam coin that has lost over 400% in value over the last 16 hours and attempting to defend it in the hopes of seeing the price and volume pick up again. Don't worry child try to empty your bag in very small increments and hopefully somebody as smart as you will buy them up allowing you to pay next month's electricity bills.

If you were even a decent investor you would turn around and flee from this coin. But obviously you have not traded anything outside of alt coins perhaps except for your initial conversion of your rent money into BTC
PLX_Dev (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 07:33:22 PM

Alright, that's enough. Fun time is over.

As you all know, long before C-Cex, or this coin was doing volume on Yobit

ME

was working on this. I didn't care about price, I didn't even own any PXL.

PXL Project "Upper" Authority gave me a script, and 0.5 BTC to act a foolish idiot.

I took their "bonus" and accept all hazing but will not respond.

If you respond to me in big red font or spammed me during my 24 hrs of shame for .5 get lost; I'm going to present what is asked of me from above. Its funny, people think Dev's run the show, no we don't, were just pawns who are open to cravings such as bitcoin, the market volume talks.

So to all I'm sorry (there was no cocaine, hookers, or anal lube) .5 paid for my utility  Cheesy

Updates to continue.
capslock42

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 07:46:24 PM

ME

PXL Project "Upper" Authority gave me a script, and 0.5 BTC to act a foolish idiot.

If you respond to me in big red font or spammed me during my 24 hrs of shame for .5 get lost; I'm going to present what is asked of me from above. Its funny, people think Dev's run the show, no we don't, were just pawns who are open to cravings such as bitcoin, the market volume talks.

So to all I'm sorry (there was no cocaine, hookers, or anal lube) .5 paid for my utility  Cheesy

Updates to continue.

So you took a bribe to pump and dump and then admitted to it on the forum. Bravo sir, good luck with your future endevors.
twatfairy

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 09:03:05 PM

"Fun time is over." In other words your pump and dump buddies are fucking pissed at you for all of the BTC they wasted hashing this scam coin to life and you promise to get it back on track to appease them. However you are probably scum that sold on the team and you don't really give a fuck about how this goes.

I do not care about your updates. I want answers to my 4 questions. Straightforward brevise answers.

1) Graph of coin distribution from genesis block

2) Github repo for prototype of new multi functional QT wallet

3) Prototype architecture for new decentralized market

4) Proof of PXL dev team current capital allocated towards buying miner rigs to sell out to community

"was working on this. I didn't care about price, I didn't even own any PXL."

I know the majority of the altcoin community is fucking stupid but I don't think it is nowhere close to the stupid that you entertain me with.  You don't even own any PXL? You are coding this coin to contribute to the beautiful concept of economic decentralization?

Hilarious!  Grin  Grin  Grin Too funny! All those references about hookers and cocaine basically displayed that you sold near the top and got out and were happy as hell that you earned more money than you have ever earned in an honest job in your life.

"I took their "bonus" and accept all hazing but will not respond. " Hazing? This is not hazing you frat reject. These are valid accusations and irrefutable statements. Hazing is what you will go through when the rest of your boys in your little group of fuckery will do to you after they realize how bad you fucked it up. I mean common... You didn't even try to prolong the scam. There are so many idiots here that if you simply said: MORE UPDATES COMING SOON - price would have shot back up and people would have thought this was intentional FUD shill or some shit. You are pathetic.

"If you respond to me in big red font or spammed me during my 24 hrs of shame for .5 get lost; I'm going to present what is asked of me from above. Its funny, people think Dev's run the show, no we don't, were just pawns who are open to cravings such as bitcoin, the market volume talks. "

Once again.. Pathetic. "Were just pawns who are open to cravings such as bitcoin, the market volume talks." I don't even know what to say to this. My brain cells are abandoning ship as I even read this response. This is beyond ridiculous.

Volume speaks? Child, this is 50 BTC volume. That is not even $15k USD. 50 BTC volume was just enough to get a few people some lunch money and let a few people lose their rent money. This coin hasn't achieved jack you autistic mongrel.

"Updates to continue." What updates?? Fucking screenshots of some wallet GUI? Post some code repos for a change why don't you?

*Dev messages rest of fuckery team: BOYS! Do we have any code other than the shit we forked??. Fuckery Team: NO! Give them more screenshots you fucking idiot! You owe us rent money you little bitch!*

Case is closed. This idiot will be back with new coins. Watch out for ANNs with fancy promises as this one with literally not an ounce of logic.

ME

Updates to continue.
twatfairy

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 09:11:39 PM

It is obvious that this boy does not have what it takes to make a honest living in real life. And thus he resorts to scams. Alts offers devs ability to scam with anonymity, it is up to strength and intellect of community to differentiate scam from genuine effort.

Dev will get what is coming to him. He is probably some mentally unstable kid who has no friends who give a shit about him.

You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, yesterday I release to the the press that, the OS clients are ll ready to be released, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan". But when I say that "I will do cocaine/hookers", well then everyone loses their minds!

Man who the fuck you think you are ,you think that you can talk like Joker from Batman movie.No you not the master of destruction you just a fucking moron siting befor pc.In real life with that behavior you would not have a singel teeth.
PLX_Dev (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 09:15:23 PM

"Fun time is over." In other words your pump and dump buddies are fucking pissed at you for all of the BTC they wasted hashing this scam coin to life and you promise to get it back on track to appease them. However you are probably scum that sold on the team and you don't really give a fuck about how this goes.

I do not care about your updates. I want answers to my 4 questions. Straightforward brevise answers.

1) Graph of coin distribution from genesis block

2) Github repo for prototype of new multi functional QT wallet

3) Prototype architecture for new decentralized market

4) Proof of PXL dev team current capital allocated towards buying miner rigs to sell out to community

"was working on this. I didn't care about price, I didn't even own any PXL."

I know the majority of the altcoin community is fucking stupid but I don't think it is nowhere close to the stupid that you entertain me with.  You don't even own any PXL? You are coding this coin to contribute to the beautiful concept of economic decentralization?

Hilarious!  Grin  Grin  Grin Too funny! All those references about hookers and cocaine basically displayed that you sold near the top and got out and were happy as hell that you earned more money than you have ever earned in an honest job in your life.

"I took their "bonus" and accept all hazing but will not respond. " Hazing? This is not hazing you frat reject. These are valid accusations and irrefutable statements. Hazing is what you will go through when the rest of your boys in your little group of fuckery will do to you after they realize how bad you fucked it up. I mean common... You didn't even try to prolong the scam. There are so many idiots here that if you simply said: MORE UPDATES COMING SOON - price would have shot back up and people would have thought this was intentional FUD shill or some shit. You are pathetic.

"If you respond to me in big red font or spammed me during my 24 hrs of shame for .5 get lost; I'm going to present what is asked of me from above. Its funny, people think Dev's run the show, no we don't, were just pawns who are open to cravings such as bitcoin, the market volume talks. "

Once again.. Pathetic. "Were just pawns who are open to cravings such as bitcoin, the market volume talks." I don't even know what to say to this. My brain cells are abandoning ship as I even read this response. This is beyond ridiculous.

Volume speaks? Child, this is 50 BTC volume. That is not even $15k USD. 50 BTC volume was just enough to get a few people some lunch money and let a few people lose their rent money. This coin hasn't achieved jack you autistic mongrel.

"Updates to continue." What updates?? Fucking screenshots of some wallet GUI? Post some code repos for a change why don't you?

*Dev messages rest of fuckery team: BOYS! Do we have any code other than the shit we forked??. Fuckery Team: NO! Give them more screenshots you fucking idiot! You owe us rent money you little bitch!*

Case is closed. This idiot will be back with new coins. Watch out for ANNs with fancy promises as this one with literally not an ounce of logic.

ME

Updates to continue.

Your text is so large; please lower the sizing. I will present what  upper management allows; Again, this is a "business" to you non-coders; and what is presented has to be properly agreed to released, So I will post those accordingly, Please don;t spam when you get impatient waiting, I will respond when what I can post is approved. Another insult and I'll keep you waiting. Don't create spam. Agreed?
twatfairy

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 09:18:40 PM

LET'S SEARCH FOR SOMEONE OFFERING TO CODE ALTCOIN FOR .5 BTC ON TWITTER/BITCOINTALK FORUM MAYBE WE CAN DOXX DEV
danosphere
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 09:18:56 PM

Thought this deserved re-iteration.

Large font, colors, and styles for fun. Cuz who gives a fuck about this shit coin; dev clearly doesn't!  Roll Eyes Cheesy Grin

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: