Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:52:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap Windows VPS 30 days for $5  (Read 1704 times)
jonson234 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:44:47 AM

Cheap Windows VPS 30 days for $5

Helo, i'm selling dedicated servers America rdp all the admin windows server 2008. This is Great Offer from bitcointalk user. i am giving Too much Cheap Offer .

Here is my Windows Specification :

4 Intel CPU Cores @2.50 GHZ
13 GB Guaranteed Memory
30 GB Solid State Drive Space
4 TB Monthly Bandwidth
4 Gbps /Sec Network Port
Windows 2008
Remote Desktop Access
Server Location : US

Coming soon :asia/Europe

This Offer for 30 days only so if you need more contact with me
Our speeds blow away the competition with our enhanced 4 Gbps network ports. Network bottlenecking no longer holds your apps back.

We guarantee that your VPS will be available 99.99% of the time. Our virtual hosts are configured to automatically fail over should an unforeseen event occur. We constantly monitor our virtual hosts to ensure you experience unrivaled uptime.

What you can do with this vps:You Can use any browser here for browse any site.
You can use us paypal with this vps. You can run addmefast bot. like 4 like bot hitleap or any kindly for software.
You can use for forex trade too cause our vps live 24/7
You Will receive your RDP details 5 tp 10 min after Get order

PAYMENT ACCEPT : Perfect money, Webmoney,Bitcoin,Okapy,Moneybooker,Paypal ( Extra Payment ) ....
************************************************** ************************************************** ***********
Please contact :
Yahoo : vccpoint@yahoo.com
Email : vccpoint@gmail.com
More INFORMATIONS : http://www.payzavcc.biz
jonson234 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 03:51:56 AM

Get instant delvery
mindless_drone

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 05:42:55 AM

What the fuck! This fucking idiot does not have Windows VPS for sale. jonson234 is a fucking liar and is running a scam. He is full of shit.

jonson234 you fucking scumbag. No one can get Windows VPS with those specs for $5. You must be desperate to scam someone for just $5.

No one deal with this loser. He tried to sell me a VBA to verify paypal. He is not even a American. He is a fucking ripper! Do not trade with this guy.

jonson234 fuck off you lowlife scam artist. You do not have Windows VPS for sale with those specs. Go kill yourself you dirty lowlife piece of shit.

Please DO NOT BUY from  jonson234. He will only scam you.
jonson234 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:11:17 AM

i am not scameer. why you want to damage my business?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: