Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:19:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: D  (Read 1497 times)
El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
D
August 03, 2012, 08:18:35 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2012, 08:48:57 AM by Chaang Noi (Goat) ช้างน้อย

D

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cytokine
Donator

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 08:27:54 PM

Will you give us any more information about the purpose of this bond? I.E. Is it just going into a pirate account, or is it used to arb the rate of of higher paying bonds, or something else entirely?
teek

Activity: 667
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 08:46:25 PM

nice looking contract Tongue
dust

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2012, 06:26:08 AM

Why buy a non-guaranteed 1% bond backed by undisclosed investments when I could buy a non-guaranteed 7% bond backed by undisclosed investments?

Cryptocoin Mining Info | OTC | PGP | Twitter | freenode: dust-otc | BTC: 1F6fV4U2xnpAuKtmQD6BWpK3EuRosKzF8U
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2012, 10:25:56 AM

IPO will be Sundayish.

TYGRR-BOND.D is an interest bearing loan or bond. The funds generated from this loan will be used to finance high risk business ventures. This loan is not guaranteed and is provided on a best effort basis.

The specific investments which the funds are used for will not be disclosed.

Each bond issued will have a face value of 1 BTC and will receive an interest payment or dividend of .01 BTC per week. Dividends will be paid every Sunday. You must hold the bond at the exact time of dividend payment to be entitled to the dividend.
Payments will be made weekly around 9pm Thailand time.

This loan can be called at any time. If the loan is called, the issuer will place a bid of 1 BTC for every oustanding bond. Interest for the weekly period will be paid out on a pro-rated basis.

** This asset does not represent ownership of any company or organization and has no voting rights. **

Goat, why are you only paying 1% for a high risk venture with no disclosure? NYAN.A pays 1% and is backed up by several guarantees and a fully transparent business model. And there are other guarantees investment vehicles which pay more than NYAN.A (although none are guaranteed by a company). I know people love you, I personally love your 6.8% passthru bond, but don't you think you should offer investors a greater incentive to take on an unknown level of risk? I'm not flogging my security, off the top of my head TEEK.B, GIPPT, YARR, Imsaguy's plan B, Hashking, Starfish Bank, and so on, hell even mining, all either pay more, or are insured & transparrent, or both. In fact all of those pay more than NYAN.A. I'm just wondering if you could increase the interest rate on this? With risk should come reward.

This ^^

Mushoz

Activity: 686

Bitbuy

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2012, 01:03:45 PM

IPO will be Sundayish.

TYGRR-BOND.D is an interest bearing loan or bond. The funds generated from this loan will be used to finance high risk business ventures. This loan is not guaranteed and is provided on a best effort basis.

The specific investments which the funds are used for will not be disclosed.

Each bond issued will have a face value of 1 BTC and will receive an interest payment or dividend of .01 BTC per week. Dividends will be paid every Sunday. You must hold the bond at the exact time of dividend payment to be entitled to the dividend.
Payments will be made weekly around 9pm Thailand time.

This loan can be called at any time. If the loan is called, the issuer will place a bid of 1 BTC for every oustanding bond. Interest for the weekly period will be paid out on a pro-rated basis.

** This asset does not represent ownership of any company or organization and has no voting rights. **

Goat, why are you only paying 1% for a high risk venture with no disclosure? NYAN.A pays 1% and is backed up by several guarantees and a fully transparent business model. And there are other guaranteed investment vehicles which pay more than NYAN.A (although none are guaranteed by a company). I know people love you, I personally love your 6.8% passthru bond, but don't you think you should offer investors a greater incentive to take on an unknown level of risk? I'm not flogging my security, off the top of my head TEEK.B, GIPPT, YARR, Imsaguy's plan B, Hashking, Starfish Bank, and so on, hell even mining, all either pay more, or are insured & transparrent, or both. In fact all of those pay more than NYAN.A. I'm just wondering if you could increase the interest rate on this? With risk should come reward.

Yeah, to be honest I feel the same way. The fact it deals with LTC implies it carries great risks, since LTC is so speculative right now. More so than Bitcoin at least.

www.bitbuy.nl - Koop eenvoudig, snel en goedkoop bitcoins bij Bitbuy!
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 04, 2012, 01:13:01 PM

What do you care what it's used for? As far as I'm concerned he can use it to pay rent , buy beer or whatever he fancies.
This is goat. He says he will pay 1% so he will.

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
cytokine
Donator

View Profile
August 06, 2012, 01:11:15 AM

@ Dust   Diversification....

@ Everyone else.... I would bet however this 1% asset listing however will last long the other high rate bonds. This bond could last way past pirate, I'm not so sure the others can.

For these reasons I am planning on buying a few shares, mainly because I like to buy a bit of everything with a positive expectation to keep it on my radar.

But as everyone else has said, there are much better investments out there; however, capacity and diversification are very important to me, so if this bond is going to be around a *long* time, then that's a very good reason to grab some. I hate rolling over my portfolio, so having some things that I can just hold long-term without having to think too much about are nice (unlike equities and mining bonds, which require constant supervision).

BTW was the IPO postponed? I have some bids out at 1.0 and was expecting them to get filled today.
cytokine
Donator

View Profile
August 08, 2012, 03:59:18 PM

I noticed that 2000 bonds were actually created, so I'm assuming you plan to sell the other 1500 in the future? If so, when do you plan to do this? Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: