Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:31:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nefario's takes on BC role in Bitcoinica = WTF  (Read 3024 times)
Transisto (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1731
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2012, 08:22:19 PM

Here wrote my reply as a new thread so to avoid more crap than was already generated by Nefario's incendiary comment.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=98326.msg1075904#msg1075904

I see the whole thing as BitcoinConsultancy being handed a bomb that exploded in their hands, and then every prick doing nothing but shitting on them endlessly (in the hope that will get them their money back) while they try to clean up a mess someone else made, and then they get fucked again (by an insider).
Lucky you to see the whole thing, unfortunate that you ain't trying to help.
I'm only surprised they haven't come out and told everyone to go and fuck themselves.
What ?? It's pretty much what Patrick said a few time indirectly
I'm not surprised that they have not come forward to take what was stolen bitcoin as that would only implicate them in handling stolen goods, and really after the shit they have gotten do you blame them for throwing in the towel?
So according to you they deserved none at all ? That last 40kbtc "robbery" was the rough equivalent of leaving 500k$ of charity fund in a bag in a parking lots.
Really the way everyone, their mother and their dog has been hurling shit (and threats) at them (specifically at genjix, simply because he's engaged with people about it, and this is what he gets) makes me sick.
For your information, the biggest creditors are in no way acting as a "mob" and it's in their best interest not to.   The mobs acting people, while sometime helpful to the cause, have very little to no fund tied to this mess and are mostly in for the drama (please stop feeding them).
I genuinely think genjix would rather starve than steal or use stolen funds if it came to it, he is honest to a fault.
Do you have any better ?  They aren't accused of steeling funds, by their inaction or by wasting their time on the conference and other venture, they *involuntarily ?* make creditors lose any hope left to get funds back each and every days. The only thing we,(biggest creditors), got back in 85days, apart from 0%, is an impressive build-up of rage and wasted time/$, (that IMO has grown to relatively the same size as any anticipation of positive outcome from a London conference).
And this ... fucking mob, they turn on anyone who isn't behind them (started making accusations about me being colluding with the Intersango guys), it's disgusting.
Where did you get that "accusation of colluding" ? does it stem from your 6 posts exchange to have you explained that "could be argued" can not, even in an alternate, dimension be interpreted as "accusing you of thief" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=97272.msg1073399#msg1073399
Now prepare for the mob to descend upon this thread.
The mob is more likely to come upon you, (and I'll have little to do with it)

I think they're being made scapegoats, and they've tried to deal with it as best they could. You also assume they had the kinds of funds available to them at the time to be able to hire someone else to do PR and claims; unless they use funds from users this is not the case.
In all event,  I had very early suggested they use ~3btc off my fund to pay someone to update bitcoinica.com website, then later on offered them to use ~1000$ owed BTC to help them work on the claim. Process. (since they were complaining they couldn't afford good food, had poor hardware, )
I also did "maintaining a helpful thread detailing all Bitcoinica posts" ... That could be seen as PR help.
see :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=84042.msg1005871#msg1005871
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=84042.msg1006325#msg1006325
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=84042.msg1006356#msg1006356

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2012, 08:39:08 PM

Nefario's incendiary comment.

A guy's not allowed to have an opinion? Really is it coming to the point here when someone can't speak their mind?

Remember that I'm not involved in the bitcoinica faisco at all, and I don't see how I can help in any way.

Fact is I hadn't said much (or paid much attention) until people started coming after the conference.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
superfastkyle

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 09:15:52 PM

I don't get it either, why are all negative bitcoinica posts moved off the main forum or deleted. But their announcements which never have any proof and are probably stalling tactics are splashed all over the front page. Who even knows what is worthy of being on the main forum anymore?
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2012, 09:26:53 PM

I moved the positive ones too. There 8 or 9 threads about bitcoinica, a service, in bitcoin discussion. I've left them until now but it's getting out of hand. I left the ones that actually have information about what's going on.

And complaining about someone else's opinion is pretty off topic  Wink.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Transisto (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2012, 09:44:18 PM

A guy's not allowed to have an opinion? Really is it coming to the point here when someone can't speak their mind?
I said you comment was incendiary, have I told you to shut up ?

Remember that I'm not involved in the bitcoinica faisco at all, and I don't see how I can help in any way.

Fact is I hadn't said much (or paid much attention) until people started coming after the conference.

All I'm going to say is ; Put some though into your comments, learn the definitions of word, and do some research before posting about something you obviously know little about.

Do you realize you're insulting people who lost a lot of money and then go forth with asking pompously : "Show me where I'm wrong bro."

Hint : YOU'RE WRONG FROM START TO FINISH.  And that's because, as you just said, you haven't paid much attention until yesterday...
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2012, 09:52:14 PM

I moved the positive ones too. There 8 or 9 threads about bitcoinica, a service, in bitcoin discussion. I've left them until now but it's getting out of hand. I left the ones that actually have information about what's going on.

Maybe we need a Bitcoinica flame subcategory?

& a whole thread created from a reply on another thread?  why not just add it to that thread?
Transisto (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2012, 09:54:25 PM

And complaining about someone else's opinion is pretty off topic  Wink.
It seems to be the norm from what I see,

Yeah how about a rage or flame sub forum?   thats not a bad idea
Exactly ,,, more threads is better than topics with 100 pages.

I though having a thread to express my opinion on this epic fail and let is die was a better idea that the resulting chaos that plague every threads after a such kind of posts.

PS : Nefario poor post resulted in 13 other posts on telling him how wrong he was.
Nemesis

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 10:09:04 PM

I said you comment was incendiary, have I told you to shut up ?

All I'm going to say is ; Put some though into your comments, learn the definitions of word, and do some research before posting about something you obviously know little about.

Do you realize you're insulting people who lost a lot of money and then go forth with asking pompously : "Show me where I'm wrong bro."
[/size]

Hint : YOU'RE WRONG FROM START TO FINISH.  And that's because, as you just said, you haven't paid much attention until yesterday...

Can He have some FACKING RESPECT?
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2012, 11:46:12 PM

Maybe we need a Bitcoinica flame subcategory?

& a whole thread created from a reply on another thread?  why not just add it to that thread?

Yeah how about a rage or flame sub forum?   thats not a bad idea

Half the site would be in that sub forum.  Smiley

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2012, 12:40:22 AM

Its never a good idea to blame the customers when you lose their money and then demand they respect you for it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: