Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:43:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 40BTC for sale  (Read 2493 times)
shdvb
Legendary

Activity: 1606
Merit: 1001

Click the globe below to talk on live chat!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 12:49:59 AM

I pmed you

Buy/Sell/Exchange Bitcoins|LiveChat|Escrow| WeChat:btcotc2014/Telegram:@mingxingxu,Email:shdvb@hotmail.com.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 12:55:27 AM

I pmed you

Did you miss all the previous posts or are you just trying to drop your link?  Wink

Quick question: Is there are difference between the people who would buy his BTC knowing they been acquired by scamming and those who buy and resell carded gift cards like paypal mycash?  Cheesy Everyone seems to hate those reselling paypal mycash cards but how about the ones who buy BTC acquired by scamming? Of course they can claim they didn't know they were stolen but the same thing can be said about those who are reselling paypal mycash cards.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:04:09 AM

I pmed you

Did you miss all the previous posts or are you just trying to drop your link?  Wink

Quick question: Is there are difference between the people who would buy his BTC knowing they been acquired by scamming and those who buy and resell carded gift cards like paypal mycash?  Cheesy Everyone seems to hate those reselling paypal mycash cards but how about the ones who buy BTC acquired by scamming? Of course they can claim they didn't know they were stolen but the same thing can be said about those who are reselling paypal mycash cards.
Paypal mycash (ect) cards will eventually go bad if their balance is not redeemed and cashed out in time, and whoever is cashing them out is taking on huge risks of being implicated in a number of potential crimes.

Bitcoin is not going to go bad and is fungible. If you ever give any less value to bitcoin because it can be traced back to a scammer (or can be traced back to....any other reason) then bitcoin is destined to fail
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:12:31 AM

Paypal mycash (ect) cards will eventually go bad if their balance is not redeemed and cashed out in time, and whoever is cashing them out is taking on huge risks of being implicated in a number of potential crimes.

Bitcoin is not going to go bad and is fungible. If you ever give any less value to bitcoin because it can be traced back to a scammer (or can be traced back to....any other reason) then bitcoin is destined to fail

I get what you're saying but I still don't see the difference between knowingly buying and selling stolen BTC and buying and selling carded paypal mycash. Instead of mycash, let's say stolen electronics or something else that cannot be traced back?

IMO there is no difference but wanted to see what the rest of you think about it.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:31:53 AM

I get what you're saying but I still don't see the difference between knowingly buying and selling stolen BTC and buying and selling carded paypal mycash. Instead of mycash, let's say stolen electronics or something else that cannot be traced back?

IMO there is no difference but wanted to see what the rest of you think about it.
Stolen paypal mycash cards, stolen electronics and stolen most other things can pretty much always be traced back to you. For all of the above you either need to sell to someone else who must cash out within a certain amount of time before they lose their entire value (in the case of mycash cards), or generally need to physically meet someone (in the case of stolen electronics) - which would potentially trace the stolen goods back to you.

With the case of bitcoin on the other hand, it will not go bad, and you can easily hide your association with the address in question very cheaply - I would say that for ~$0.40 worth of bitcoin (max), for all intensive purposes you would not be able to trace the connection of the addresses my coins ended up to marc's address if I were to purchase 40 BTC of his.

The main reason why I would not do business with the OP is because it is pretty clear to me that the OP one and the same of  Marcchernandez and as a result he will likely make a solid attempt of scamming me, even with the use of escrow.

If however there was a more faint connection between the address the OP signed from and Marcchernandez (for example only one or two transactions - indicating only that they have at least done business with each other ) then you should still trade with extreme caution but the risk of a scam attempt against you is not as great and you should either have your trading partner send first or use a well experienced escrow agent.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:34:50 AM

If he was not dumb enough to reuse addresses as heavily as he does then the connection between the illicit gains and the bitcoin you are buying would not be there. If you use bitcoin properly then the connection between the illicit gains and the bitcoin you spend will go away 
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 03:49:10 AM

Can someone explain to me how these paypal mycash cards can be frauded? I don't get it. The cards can only be bought via cash. If you were to steal a bunch of the codes, they wouldn't be worth $500 instantly or anything of the sort - they're worth zero until scanned at the register.

Everyone always says these are fraud and will get reversed - has anyone actually had this happen? My guess is more that people have tried charging them back by saying someone used my code without my permission and if thats the case and you have photos and the agreement you're safe...

Seriously does anyone have proof people obtained any of these cards using CC or anything besides hearing others say it? Lost $300 unexpectedly this weekend and thinking of just adding 3 x $500 cards to my account over the next couple weeks.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: