Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:59:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitfury Full Kit w/ PSU and Frame .73 BTC  (Read 1264 times)
frankenmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 04:46:34 PM

I'm willing to ship intl.  Please add .15 for intl or .05 for Domestic Shipping.  I am okay with Doing escrow but I get to choose the agent (likely tomatocage or OgNasty) 

Prices in USD for Ease of value comparison I'll take BTC or LTC for the items below:

KNC Mercury + PSU - $80

Bitfury Full Kit + Chasis + PSU $180

Asus P8875-B MOBO+IntelCeleron+CPUfan + 2 GB Ram $140

Enermax 1300 PSU $180 2 available

Roswill lightning 1200 PSU $150

5 Port LAN switch $5 3 available

Ethernet Cables $2 Many Available

GPUS Loose, Dusty 7950s $70 6 available As IS

Gridseed Blade 5.3 MH Scrypt Miner $60 1.5 available (PSU required)

Block Erupters $19 Many available (some are famous)  Not for sale they will be collectible one day :p

GPU Rig Frame 8 cards $80 2 available (expensive for shipping reasons - no shipping cost added for these items)

Spartan X6500 FPGAs $180 2 available

Reprap Prussa Mendel2 3d Printer with extra spool of PLA ink Boxed semi Assembled and ready to be transported
$480

I'm willing to post pics of anything specific you may want to verify I have or to see before making a purchasing decision, but right now that seems like a monumental effort unless you're interested.

Oh I also have other WARES at honeybadgerofmoney.com as well if interested in spreading awareness and adoption, but inexpensively.

Jude Austin
Legendary

Activity: 1140
Merit: 1000

The Real Jude Austin

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 11:45:56 PM

What is half of a GridSeed?

Buy or sell $100 of Crypto and get $10!
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:22:39 PM

the bitfury kit:
1) which connector slot version?
2) all 16 cards (400gh)?
3) what size PSU, and can it ship without the PSU to save money?

for the full bitfury kit and frame (i assume its the one that sidehack or whoever it was at the time was producing?), minus the PSU (i have my own) id offer something more along the lines of $100USD to be shipped to Toronto,ON

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
frankenmint (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 03:23:27 PM

the bitfury kit:
2) all 16 cards (400gh)?

for the full bitfury kit and frame (i assume its the one that sidehack or whoever it was at the time was producing?), minus the PSU (i have my own) id offer something more along the lines of $100USD to be shipped to Toronto,ON

Hey there -

REv 2 slots  the ones that use pcie 1x slots.  Comes with all cards.  

Its going to cost me somewhere along the realm of $40 to get it out the door to you.  Bump it up to .55 BTC and you've got a deal.  I'll even throw in a block erupter and some bitcoin awareness gear.

The PSU is a 700 Watt PSU but the unit itself draws low watts in the high 400s I've observed.

frankenmint (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 03:27:01 PM

Hey again.  LOL I found this NOW, as opposed to when you sent me the pms when BCT was down.

Okay so I had 1/2 of a gridseed blade, the other half burned out the ferrite bead when I was using it.  Zoomhash refused to help me out on this and blamed it on me for breaking.  I found someone else who was interested who ended up buying it. I have 1 more that was good that I sort of held onto thinking it was a sunk cost to sell it, but its not been running at all so idk maybe I'll change my mind and offer to sell it to him again.

Sorry I seemed harsh-rude about the fpgas.  I really feel that someone else down the line who is into math or physics would save a bundle on these vs buying others as these have uses beyond mining.

Jude Austin
Legendary

Activity: 1140
Merit: 1000

The Real Jude Austin

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 07:03:35 PM

Hey again.  LOL I found this NOW, as opposed to when you sent me the pms when BCT was down.

Okay so I had 1/2 of a gridseed blade, the other half burned out the ferrite bead when I was using it.  Zoomhash refused to help me out on this and blamed it on me for breaking.  I found someone else who was interested who ended up buying it. I have 1 more that was good that I sort of held onto thinking it was a sunk cost to sell it, but its not been running at all so idk maybe I'll change my mind and offer to sell it to him again.

Sorry I seemed harsh-rude about the fpgas.  I really feel that someone else down the line who is into math or physics would save a bundle on these vs buying others as these have uses beyond mining.

Ah, I get it now.

And don't worry about it everyone has their ups and downs.

Very true in regards to other uses for the X6500.

Buy or sell $100 of Crypto and get $10!
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 08:46:25 PM

the bitfury kit:
2) all 16 cards (400gh)?

Hey there -

REv 2 slots  the ones that use pcie 1x slots.  Comes with all cards.  

Its going to cost me somewhere along the realm of $40 to get it out the door to you.  Bump it up to .55 BTC and you've got a deal.  I'll even throw in a block erupter and some bitcoin awareness gear.

The PSU is a 700 Watt PSU but the unit itself draws low watts in the high 400s I've observed.

any chance of a photo? curious what type of frame it is. also, still have no interest in the PSU, which is probably worth $40 if you sold it locally and will cut half of the shipping weight.

I'd do 0.4BTC for the frame and full bitfury assembly shipped to M6K Toronto. You can keep the PSU Smiley

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: