Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:53:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FRESHCOIN PHASE 2/Freshcoin for 1$ in games/First game on Google Play  (Read 46254 times)
dulinxu

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 03:45:42 PM

you need make more ads to let people know the game works with freshcoin..     do you got a plan to a new game???

TERRA - Bring profits to support community, starting from cross-border payment ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
shaan.is.one

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 03:59:56 PM

Freshcoin Can be for fresh investment and get a great business... Smiley
Frangomel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

FreshTheGame

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:20:41 PM

Yes we are making promotion plan, I will announce it soon! We are searching for new games as well but first we need to promote freshcoin to game developers and gamers!
Litejavichu

Activity: 693
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:35:30 AM

Hi from game developers,

we want to take this opportunity to say hello to all community and thank for this great idea. We made Hungry dude and it is on always updates. Also wanted to ask if you have some questions about game and so, Frangomel or we will answer, depending of our time.

We hope that you like Hungry dude and really wants for this partnership project to be long term one. Of course our role would be to help in all parts which are game considered, to make it better.

So again, thanks to everyone (special to savale, Frangomel, dkasipovic, marcetin) on your support and enjoy our game as we are going to make great promotion of it!

Greets

Welcome friend, a joy to be around.

I'm testing the game, I'm at level "desert".
The game is fun, fast and easy.
As this platform game, I think you can add more excitement and difficulty. For example: Rocks, bridges collapse, hanging ropes and especially more wildlife move (spiders snakes ...
) perhaps more interaction.

otherwise everything very well. Much encouragement to get new titles.

Best regards

Litejavichu

Activity: 693

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:44:29 AM

Yes we are making promotion plan, I will announce it soon! We are searching for new games as well but first we need to promote freshcoin to game developers and gamers!
It is very important that ALL of us to use our resources in social networks and forums to get the project to a large number of people.

Frangomel, I think it's important to talk to EA games because they use several payment and can be an important step if they include us.

Frangomel (OP)
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:50:53 AM

Good point Litejavichu...I will contact them today. Also we are preparing good promotion with some donation needed but I will inform you how it would be done!
Hungry Dude game dev

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:02:15 AM

Hi from game developers,

we want to take this opportunity to say hello to all community and thank for this great idea. We made Hungry dude and it is on always updates. Also wanted to ask if you have some questions about game and so, Frangomel or we will answer, depending of our time.

We hope that you like Hungry dude and really wants for this partnership project to be long term one. Of course our role would be to help in all parts which are game considered, to make it better.

So again, thanks to everyone (special to savale, Frangomel, dkasipovic, marcetin) on your support and enjoy our game as we are going to make great promotion of it!

Greets

Welcome friend, a joy to be around.

I'm testing the game, I'm at level "desert".
The game is fun, fast and easy.
As this platform game, I think you can add more excitement and difficulty. For example: Rocks, bridges collapse, hanging ropes and especially more wildlife move (spiders snakes ...
) perhaps more interaction.

otherwise everything very well. Much encouragement to get new titles.

Best regards

Thanks and I am agree with your advice but our orientation is to make new game with better graphics and gameplay.

Greets
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 11:07:13 AM

EA games Smiley

That will be great, I was talking how will be suitable to use FRSH in "Plants vs Zombies 2"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:45:58 PM

for some prechine this time dosih not approved 3k coins as you promised? at least one coin sold? for what purpose do they fly in this game, there is no shop to buy ammunition, etc.
Frangomel (OP)
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:15:13 PM

Today I will be from 21'o clock on GMT +1 on https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/freshcoin so we can talk about offers, ideas and our future plans...
senflux

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:26:34 PM

Just curious is there a delay on the claim of 3000 freshcoin for hungry dude? If so the front page is misleading that it has already happened, and if it has then it is not reflecting under claims on the website.
Frangomel (OP)
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 04:24:54 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2015, 04:36:15 PM by Frangomel

No, everything works fine, I need to see how it is calculated. Give me time to ask dkasipovic or he will explain.
senflux

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 05:48:39 PM

No, everything works fine, I need to see how it is calculated. Give me time to ask dkasipovic or he will explain.

No worries i just want to make sure all info is out there for people, don't want to give anyone reason to be skeptical, even though they will do that on their own Smiley
Frangomel (OP)
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 06:14:08 PM

of course but calculation is bit different than I thought...so dkasipovic will explain it Smiley
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:21:23 PM

of course but calculation is bit different than I thought...so dkasipovic will explain it Smiley

and...?

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Xdragon

Activity: 543

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:30:17 PM

Is it true that Fresh algo is the most fair GPU algo currently, because there is no secret optimized miner like for X11,X13,etc?
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:50:20 PM

and...?
What are you surprised they did not make in time, and when I write a negative review about them because they make me sorry I'm not too patient.
Let me remind all of you since the start of this coin has passed 8 months and I see only the promise that tomorrow everything will be ready, they all carry vsigda tomorrow or ponidelnik.
Frangomel (OP)
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 01:03:20 PM

and...?

Waiting for dkasipovic...he has lots of things to do this days...sorry for waiting. Waiting for API documentation as well.

@xdragon

As I know it is better than X11 in terms of electricity.

@barax

Thanks for recognizing so we made everything we promised! Come on give that donation to us to be faster... Wink

And yes again we will do everything you say we wouldn't and yes I do not remember that you helped us in anything so your word is not so strong even if you are not right.
senflux

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 01:52:23 PM

and...?
What are you surprised they did not make in time, and when I write a negative review about them because they make me sorry I'm not too patient.
Let me remind all of you since the start of this coin has passed 8 months and I see only the promise that tomorrow everything will be ready, they all carry vsigda tomorrow or ponidelnik.

Its not a matter of patience its matter of clarity, i believe they have done what they set out to accomplish and have completed everything they set out to do, even with you bitching every 4 hours. Be part of the positive progress man, or get off the train. Your trolling is boring at best.
Frangomel (OP)
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 01:56:46 PM

On a weekend expect more promisses which will be done! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: