Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:24:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FRESHCOIN PHASE 2/Freshcoin for 1$ in games/First game on Google Play  (Read 46260 times)
Litejavichu

Activity: 693
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 08:03:13 AM

info
since i've already use packages name "freshcoinwallets" on google play, i'll change packages name to freshcoinwallet Smiley
nothing changed on apps source code.
just to let the team know that. Wink

i am not into source coding and stuff like that so i need dev`s approval of new app, after you change name  Wink
it has been approved,has changed the packages name, and has uploaded on Google Play.

I would like to change name also to freshcoinwallet
Please check on https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.utomoinc.etc.freshcoinwallet
it's same apps which has uploaded on my ge.tt Wink

have you check it?

Someone can check the permissions granted by this application. Yesterday updated tried giving full control of my smartphone.
When installed the first time no see, but when you try to update and questions for all permits can be checked.

otomatis

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

CTO Utomo Inc.

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 02:47:09 PM

info
since i've already use packages name "freshcoinwallets" on google play, i'll change packages name to freshcoinwallet Smiley
nothing changed on apps source code.
just to let the team know that. Wink

i am not into source coding and stuff like that so i need dev`s approval of new app, after you change name  Wink
it has been approved,has changed the packages name, and has uploaded on Google Play.

I would like to change name also to freshcoinwallet
Please check on https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.utomoinc.etc.freshcoinwallet
it's same apps which has uploaded on my ge.tt Wink

have you check it?

Someone can check the permissions granted by this application. Yesterday updated tried giving full control of my smartphone.
When installed the first time no see, but when you try to update and questions for all permits can be checked.

could you re-check it?
i've check every line of configuration and there is no application access to users data.
proof:
on eclipse (android editor)

on play store

it's only need an access to connection, no users data are are required to run this wallet

if you still having problem, please uninstall your v1, and then download the latest one.
since the v1 and v2 source code is different, but configuration is still same.

i've already test it with KitKat android phone.

Promotepay Network | Ahiru Development | Utomo Inc
Link 2 Ghost Games : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.utomoinc.games.link2ghost
Litejavichu

Activity: 693

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 07:46:50 PM

I can only say what I've seen. The application asks to update  .... Looking permit, application asks for all.

Frangomel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

FreshTheGame

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 09:17:52 PM

I think that wi-fi permition is normal for all applications, they do not need to ask for that!?

IMO, we do not have to worry about anything as wi-fi connection is not something which could be used for fraud or so because it is not taking you personal datas.

Also whatever you do, do it on your own responsibility

@otomatis

Could you remove that permission ask? I think that it would confirm most of us that everything is clean Smiley

Sorry for so much ask from us, just wanted to be 101% confirmed that this could be official application before we put it on OP and other promotion channels
otomatis

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

CTO Utomo Inc.

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 03:40:29 AM

I think that wi-fi permition is normal for all applications, they do not need to ask for that!?

IMO, we do not have to worry about anything as wi-fi connection is not something which could be used for fraud or so because it is not taking you personal datas.

Also whatever you do, do it on your own responsibility

@otomatis

Could you remove that permission ask? I think that it would confirm most of us that everything is clean Smiley

Sorry for so much ask from us, just wanted to be 101% confirmed that this could be official application before we put it on OP and other promotion channels
hmm.
but if wifi state permission removed, apps only working on data connection (2G,3G or 4G only). will not work if using wifi, right?

pm me if want to remove it, Wink

as note: i'll online only at morning (GMT+7 time) to check bitcointalk for 2-3 weeks, due need to complete my thesis. Wink
you can contact me directly by line messenger, or bbm. will sent it through pm if you want. thank you. Wink

Promotepay Network | Ahiru Development | Utomo Inc
Link 2 Ghost Games : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.utomoinc.games.link2ghost
Frangomel (OP)
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:12:18 AM

I found few apps which is asking for same permission, everything is ok!!! This is official freshcoin wallet which is using freshonline system, tnx otomatis. Anyway use it on your own responsibility.
Frangomel (OP)
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 07:12:02 AM

NEWS

17/4/2015 - Indonesian translation of OP is on INDONESIAN LANGUAGE OP
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:37:49 AM

coin died Cry
Frangomel (OP)
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 08:35:48 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2015, 09:41:02 AM by Frangomel

For you it was long time before

Plan B is on realisation, meantime some news are on as you see...Smiley
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:23:45 AM

I asked bter team about refunding my btc, this is what they wrote:

Dear Sir,
If you refer to the btc-b, I am afraid I can not provide a specific time.

As we will use our profit to repay the lost BTC, the time of when we repay the next batch depends largely on how well our business is.

As our new business is starting to boost, it may still take a while for us to repay you another batch.

When our business perform better, we will be able to repay you more btc shortly.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Best
Bter.com

I put there some btc to buy fresh. Now I (and some of you as well) depend of their ernings  Undecided

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Frangomel (OP)
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:09:51 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2015, 12:27:25 PM by Frangomel

I asked bter team about refunding my btc, this is what they wrote:

Dear Sir,
If you refer to the btc-b, I am afraid I can not provide a specific time.

As we will use our profit to repay the lost BTC, the time of when we repay the next batch depends largely on how well our business is.

As our new business is starting to boost, it may still take a while for us to repay you another batch.

When our business perform better, we will be able to repay you more btc shortly.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Best
Bter.com

I put there some btc to buy fresh. Now I (and some of you as well) depend of their ernings  Undecided

hmmm...weird?!

I had my BTCs back, and withdraw them and deposit them again on bter. I dont like that strategy (bters) also but soon we will have our own exchange on online.freshcoin.net Smiley so we could talk where-ever you want, to have confident in our job or your btcs there.
MaxDZ8

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:08:03 PM

Hello Freshcoin users!
I am happy to announce
version 801 of my someday-will-be-complete M8M miner

You probably know it already. This time I tested it while playing borderlands 2, an AAA game from 2012, confirming once again it is possible to mine and play! Also deployed a new, more compact method of dispatching work for better clarity!
Frangomel (OP)
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:15:35 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2015, 07:37:31 PM by Frangomel

Hello Freshcoin users!
I am happy to announce

You probably know it already. This time I tested it while playing borderlands 2, an AAA game from 2012, confirming once again it is possible to mine and play! Also deployed a new, more compact method of dispatching work for better clarity!

Wow great news, I am glad you make it!!!!!! I will try it also.

Edit: it is working as I see, very good job!
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 07:17:04 PM

Hello Freshcoin users!
I am happy to announce

Cheers mate!

Looking forward to that day when it will be complete! Smiley

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
BaraxLo

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 05:59:00 PM

Why get this coin even if it there is nobody to sell? investments is nonsense, you almost a year talking about fairy tales about fresh for 1 dollar Grin
slowly

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 08:00:18 PM

Why get this coin even if it there is nobody to sell? investments is nonsense, you almost a year talking about fairy tales about fresh for 1 dollar Grin

Do you want to buy fresh? I can sell it to you, for the price 1$=1FRSH.
Frangomel (OP)
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 08:42:05 PM

I am mining it for 9 months Wink and will mine it afterwards when it will be just fee blocks Smiley I know why I am doing that! Wink
BaraxLo

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:52:33 AM

12/3/2015 - Hungry dude is online, first claim is 3000 freshcoins on 18h GMT +1  Huh Huh ???why it was announce  Huh Huh Huh
Frangomel (OP)
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:25:21 AM

Claim is using wallet which shows how many coins is in games used by gamers,  how many of them are selled! Hungry dude will be in core of games on our new freshcoin.net site which is small part of plan B. I will not reveal more about plan B because we are on it Smiley

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 07:10:45 PM

Freshcoin Block Explorer back online!

http://explorer.freshcoin.net/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: