Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:49:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FRESHCOIN PHASE 2/Freshcoin for 1$ in games/First game on Google Play  (Read 46254 times)
dulinxu

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 01:15:02 AM

Beter is dead, we have to move.

TERRA - Bring profits to support community, starting from cross-border payment ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
dulinxu

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 01:17:55 AM

www.btc38.com is another choice for Chinese exchange also serving for all people

TERRA - Bring profits to support community, starting from cross-border payment ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
Frangomel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

FreshTheGame

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:24:10 AM

I will send them mail...I agree for bter.com, they got out of game Smiley

We are in bitnodes crowdfunding project, click on picture. We need more nodes so donate to open them.

BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 01:52:35 PM

and what is it? You can detail?
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 06:40:12 PM

and what is it? You can detail?

BitNodes is service which offer managed crypto coin node hosting, which means that anybody without any server configuration knowledge or daemon compiling can setup node for their coin.
Part of service is node crowd funding of specific crypto coin, which gives opportunity to community to support their coin's network with node which get funds for payment from members donations.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
BaraxLo

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:14:21 PM

Why all this? What makes sense to me to donate real money to get coins with of mining that I can not even sell it and pay for the electricity, popravte me if I'm wrong. Huh
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 07:43:45 PM

Why all this? What makes sense to me to donate real money to get coins with of mining that I can not even sell it and pay for the electricity, popravte me if I'm wrong. Huh

Really, why all this?!
I keep asking same question every day, but continue investment of my knowledge and money in to the crypto coin technology.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 08:05:36 PM

freshcoin.net will be under maintenance next few days, we are updating it to new look and feel.

we are making big step forward

BaraxLo

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 11:10:55 AM

I did not understand, it's your team launched a project bitnode? there on the site says that freshkoin collect donations of 50 shares for $ 1, I have a question, if you are brilliant developers and believe that the fresh prodavatsya be $ 1, you there is a $ 50 donation to do without?
Frangomel (OP)
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 12:19:56 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2015, 09:35:13 AM by Frangomel

There is no connection between project "freshthegame" and bitnodes except marcetin is involved in both. Nodes are must for every coin to maintain the peers and network so transactions could be certified. 1$ for nodes is 50$ divided to 50 people who will pay 1$ for example. So it is social paying or crowd paying...1$ is just coincidence Smiley

edit: I will announce our route plan for next few days soon!
Frangomel (OP)
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 04:35:45 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2015, 07:17:24 PM by Frangomel

For few hours we are finished with producing new coins, no inflation from now on Smiley just fee blocks Smiley

This pricture is for freshcoin history Smiley 10 (and much more) x less freshcoin from now, we will reduce fees and it would be even smaller awards!

dulinxu

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:14:32 AM

if you don't concentrate on market, it will fail. it seems Altcoins bull is back!! Chinese exchange platforms got super huge volumes! Such as jubi.com and btc38.com.  cryptsy and poloniex is also performing well, Some Chinese is going to these foreign exchanges to buy some cheap fishs.

Frangomel (OP)
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 05:47:03 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2015, 12:07:21 PM by Frangomel

I know what are you talking about. I checked with btc38 and will check more with them and other exchanges. Meantime we are going on route plan!

edit: maintaining my rigs, I am here and will be Smiley

felix18yu

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 11:09:16 PM

how long mining fee?

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Frangomel (OP)
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 06:58:25 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2015, 07:49:55 AM by Frangomel

Now we are showing that this coin would die if there is not such a project around it. We have a plan and we will do it. Without making interest there wouldn't be a chance to people make transaction at all. So, if we put it on right game or make one, there will be two kinds of transactions.

1. fee transaction by freshcoin users
2. gamers spending coins which will go on blockchain

Therefore, I understood this from August last year and make this project for all of us. It is going slow because it is new stuff in gamers world but please be patient we are announcing big stuff soon! Fee/gamers mining is neverending!

This is POM coin as I said becuase of market orientation and price depends, POW is going for network maintain and getting fee/gamers coins and it will not be price depending!

edit: still rig maintaince
dulinxu

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 09:25:16 AM

i am collecting  1M freshs, all collected freshs will be used to make efforts to list fresh on btc38.com, if fail, I will return to the owners

Frangomel (OP)
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 10:58:57 AM

Did they say that to you? Because I don't have that info...?
Litejavichu

Activity: 693
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 04:42:31 PM

i am collecting  1M freshs, all collected freshs will be used to make efforts to list fresh on btc38.com, if fail, I will return to the owners

You can explain to those who just arrived?
Where and who you're asking?
you need 1M? Why?

dulinxu

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 03:38:55 AM

you need 1M? Why?

i just talked with btc38 and sent them the document I wrote  about fresh, can you send me the white paper??  I said provide them 500000 fresh.

dulinxu

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 03:40:53 AM

you need 1M? Why?

i just talked with btc38 and sent them the document I wrote  about fresh, can you send me the white paper??  I said provide them 500000 fresh.

They told me they will check it and keep an eye on fresh.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: