Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:02:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: iPhone 5s with Flappybird...screen cracked to shit  (Read 986 times)
velociralex (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:00:05 PM

BTC Okay so I've got an iPhone 5s with a screen that is shattered to all hell but the shit turns on and everything works fine, screen just needs replacement. The phone is not reset due to the fact that I'm trying not to lose the one app... everything has been deleted though and signed out of any icloud account. Honestly I'm trying to figure out what people think of this and if there's even any interest left in flappy bird...
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:13:16 PM

You don't need the phone itself to use fappy bird. You only need to backup what is on the phone and then someone else can restore their phone from your backup.
velociralex (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:18:23 PM

You don't need the phone itself to use fappy bird. You only need to backup what is on the phone and then someone else can restore their phone from your backup.

okay, thats good to know. so how do I do this? sorry I'm a tech n00b
amacar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:49:19 PM

Can you post some images? Is touch still working? Maybe I will buy if price is very low.
velociralex (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:53:40 PM

touch still work. there's like this black void in the corner of the screen...I'm told that will go away when the glass is replaced. give me a little to take pics, phone is downstairs and there are painters doing a bathroom and I'm waiting for them to leave before I go down there
Deadmau5

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:36:38 PM

Are you trying to sell it? Was flappy bird never added back to the store? I never played it but remember the dev taking it down out of frustration but figured he'd put it back up eventually.
velociralex (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 11:43:24 PM

Are you trying to sell it? Was flappy bird never added back to the store? I never played it but remember the dev taking it down out of frustration but figured he'd put it back up eventually.

yeah, I'm tryna sell it. flappy bird never returned to the app markets. I've seen copy-cats, but never the identical 8-bit piece of frustrating ass shit that is the original flappy bird lol. never got passed the second level.
naypalm
Legendary

Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012

howdy

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 01:52:44 AM

okay, thats good to know. so how do I do this? sorry I'm a tech n00b

Download iTunes, click on 'backup to computer'. On a new ifone, get to the part where you either sign into iCloud, or restore from iTune. Plug it in, Hit restore on PC (in itune), and you're done.

Still confused?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13XCEBXg2Kw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAUKMb9tFAY

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:09:42 AM

Having the game installed won't add any value to your phone, unfortunately. Perhaps you could get the screen repaired.
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 03:13:44 AM

Having the game installed won't add any value to your phone, unfortunately. Perhaps you could get the screen repaired.
It may not anymore but when the app was originally pulled from the store there were some silly sales on ebay (although I bet many were false bids)

{ BitSpill }
L3G1T

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 04:28:30 AM

Flappy bird is really old now in my opinion. THere are also a lot clones out there now.

Sample websites made for clients:
instagram shoutouts | kik usernames
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 06:32:56 AM

It may not anymore but when the app was originally pulled from the store there were some silly sales on ebay (although I bet many were false bids)

I'm sure most of the unreasonably high bids that made headlines were false.

Obviously, that is the case.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: