Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:09:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Islamic State says it has killed two men for homosexuality  (Read 2504 times)
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:12:10 PM

Islamic State militants said on Tuesday they had killed two men in northern Iraq for homosexuality and another for blasphemy. The group controls a large, self-declared caliphate in parts of Iraq and neighbouring Syria, where it enforces an ultra-purist vision of Islam that condemns all but the narrowest interpretation of centuries-old Sunni Muslim law as deviance.

This is the limit...

http://www.dnaindia.com/world/report-islamic-state-says-it-has-killed-two-men-for-homosexuality-2067769

Skinnyman

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:36:23 PM

Um this isn't new. They've killed lots of alledged homosexuals. They frequently seem to be throwing them off buildings. What I wonder is how do they even know they're homosexuals? Probably just like a witch hunt I bet.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 07:52:09 PM

Exactly, for stuff like this there is no real evidence it's just mob rule, more likely these are people that resist them or trying to stop them, or simply just pissed them off so they decide to get some of their friends together and make a show of it for their propaganda, religious dictatorships are no different from secular ones, they just use different excuses for killing their own people, in this case, god is their excuse.
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:00:07 PM

Exactly, for stuff like this there is no real evidence it's just mob rule, more likely these are people that resist them or trying to stop them, or simply just pissed them off so they decide to get some of their friends together and make a show of it for their propaganda, religious dictatorships are no different from secular ones, they just use different excuses for killing their own people, in this case, god is their excuse.

Very true said, I feel these Islamic people should not use the word "Jehad" for such deeds that they do, while they actually don't understand what's the meaning behind...

P.S.: I am not a Muslim, this is my personal view for such kind of people...

2btc

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:00:30 PM

It's terrible but no more terrible than all the other shit they do. ISIS will get wiped out eventually so they'll get their deathwish but sadly at the expense of more costly wars so all they're doing is just giving the west another excuse to invade them again  but that's probably what they want.
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 08:04:17 PM

Very true said, I feel these Islamic people should not use the word "Jehad" for such deeds that they do, while they actually don't understand what's the meaning behind...

P.S.: I am not a Muslim, this is my personal view for such kind of people...

I hate all religion because they create room for people like this but I'm not so blinded that I'll automatically attack every Muslim out there for this shit, I'm in the UK and I've grown up in a Muslim populated area so I know they're not all bad. The problem is there are a lot of vocal assholes amongst them so like with anything it is easy to hate them with that many people out in force in favour of this shit, but then again, a lot of Christians are against gay marriage and are actively trying to block it in the U.S and have been for decades.
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:09:25 PM

I hate all religion because they create room for people like this but I'm not so blinded that I'll automatically attack every Muslim out there for this shit, I'm in the UK and I've grown up in a Muslim populated area so I know they're not all bad. The problem is there are a lot of vocal assholes amongst them so like with anything it is easy to hate them with that many people out in force in favour of this shit, but then again, a lot of Christians are against gay marriage and are actively trying to block it in the U.S and have been for decades.

I don't hate Muslims, nor any religions, I respect them all but I don't believe in any...
And yes, "One Bad Fish Spoils the Whole Pond" is what applicable here...

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:10:51 PM

Being anti-Gay is super gay, IMO.

It's weird and, well... gay to spend your time and effort focusing on "who is gay" and "what are gay people doing". Why is this such a thing with religious people? Can't get it out of your mind? Want to punish someone else for living the life they want, while you have to repress your own feelings?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 08:11:32 PM

Nah, this is where I disagree, religious doctrine encourages bad people, gives them excuses and corrupts otherwise good people, I hate religion, the systems, but I know human beings are complicated so I just seek to end these systems of government rather than the people, that's the only way to start a true revolution anyway.
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:40:54 PM

Nah, this is where I disagree, religious doctrine encourages bad people, gives them excuses and corrupts otherwise good people, I hate religion, the systems, but I know human beings are complicated so I just seek to end these systems of government rather than the people, that's the only way to start a true revolution anyway.

Yes, you are right in your statement, what needs to be destroyed is the enviousness, the enmity amongst people and not the people themselves...

Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:44:34 PM

Islamic State militants said on Tuesday they had killed two men in northern Iraq for homosexuality and another for blasphemy. The group controls a large, self-declared caliphate in parts of Iraq and neighbouring Syria, where it enforces an ultra-purist vision of Islam that condemns all but the narrowest interpretation of centuries-old Sunni Muslim law as deviance.

This is the limit...

http://www.dnaindia.com/world/report-islamic-state-says-it-has-killed-two-men-for-homosexuality-2067769

Where have you been all this time? Old news. The pink mafia does not care anyway...

gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 09:01:06 PM

Where have you been all this time? Old news. The pink mafia does not care anyway...

Their "actions" might seem to be old, but not the news, it was posted today...

Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 09:20:39 PM

Every single organisation on earth defending the rights of gays does not care about your news, today or in the past.

That is why you may have heard of a christian baker being sued for refusing to make a wedding cake for lesbians, but nothing on social media regarding your news and all of those gay people who died in the past months and months, killed by isis...

The pink mafia does not care. Just google isis gay killed.... Then be sadly amazed.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 09:22:00 PM

What I'd do with these guys is send them to prison.  I have an idea how they'd get treated, something like the way pedophiles get treated in there...
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 09:34:36 PM

What I'd do with these guys is send them to prison.  I have an idea how they'd get treated, something like the way pedophiles get treated in there...

They may actually enjoy it. I would instead send them to a farm for cattle insemination... Them being the cows...

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 09:47:12 PM

[offtopic]
BTW the very atheist commies committed some even more serious stuff in mere 70 years than most religions altogether in the last 1000 years.
Opposing gay marriage and killing gays are not the same weight-class...
[/offtopic]
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 09:48:16 PM

They may actually enjoy it. I would instead send them to a farm for cattle insemination... Them being the cows...

What about using them as animal feed in a pig farm... ?
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 10:04:15 PM

[offtopic]
BTW the very atheist commies committed some even more serious stuff in mere 70 years than most religions altogether in the last 1000 years.
Opposing gay marriage and killing gays are not the same weight-class...
[/offtopic]

Communists make the state the religion so they aren't really athiests, but to their credit, at least that's something which is actually real.
Megabyte

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 11:03:13 PM

I read somewhere it was 4 men for homosexuality.

In some very Christian African countries homosexuality also carries death penalty, thanks to US American preachers...
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:26:48 AM

I read somewhere it was 4 men for homosexuality.

In some very Christian African countries homosexuality also carries death penalty, thanks to US American preachers...

Iraq: Crowd Cheers As ISIS Publicly Beheads Two Men For Being Gay, Another For Blasphemy…

Chilling new images have emerged of three men accused of homosexuality and blasphemy being forced to their knees and publicly beheaded by a sword-wielding Islamic State executioner.

Photographs of the barbaric murders show the blindfolded men kneeling in the centre of what appears to be a traffic roundabout with a crowd of people looking on as a masked executioner stands by with a long, rusty blade.

After an elderly man uses a microphone to read to the crowd from his notes, the executioner then steps forward with the blade poised above the men’s heads in the unnamed city in northern Iraq.

Accompanying captions said the trio were then beheaded – two for engaging in homosexual acts and the third for alleged blasphemy – but there were no images released of the actual beheading.

The jihadist group, which controls swathes of Iraq and neighbouring Syria, has carried out hundreds of barbaric executions as it has imposed its brutal version of Islamic law, many of which are photographed or videotaped.[…]

Many young men have also been thrown from the roofs of buildings throughout ISIS-controlled areas after being accused of engaging in homosexual acts.[…]

The man, named only as Saleh, said the masked militant who appears in several beheading videos was a senior figure in the extremist organisation responsible for murdering foreign captives.

Jihadi John, who was recently unmasked as 26-year-old Londoner Mohammed Emwazi, was last seen in a video posted online which appeared to show Japanese hostage Kenji Goto lying dead.

Saleh, who worked as a translator, also revealed that ISIS routinely subjected hostages to mock executions so that when their beheading did finally come they were not expecting to die, according to Sky News.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2987901/Photos-claim-IS-beheadings-homosexuals-northern-Iraq.html#ixzz3TzsJ8WVc

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Gays (europe, usa, etc) do not care about those people. Too bad they weren't christian bakers...

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: