Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:00:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Islamic State says it has killed two men for homosexuality  (Read 2504 times)
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 03:02:29 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2015, 03:48:06 AM by freedomno1

Um this isn't new. They've killed lots of alledged homosexuals. They frequently seem to be throwing them off buildings. What I wonder is how do they even know they're homosexuals? Probably just like a witch hunt I bet.
This is a default position for the Islamic state, I'm more concerned about artifact destruction, and women issues
Not to say that this is not bad, just saying that with ISIS homosexual killing does not seem like such a strange thing considering what they represent, and their hatred of Western Culture that tolerates and accepts this.

As for how they know well assuming they caught them in the act, if not its a witch hunt against people they don't like or go against them.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:27:54 AM

I read somewhere it was 4 men for homosexuality.

In some very Christian African countries homosexuality also carries death penalty, thanks to US American preachers...

I don't know which one of these is worse. Radical Islam or Evangelical Christianity? Both these groups want to destroy the human civilization and send the people back to the stone age.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:40:13 AM

I read somewhere it was 4 men for homosexuality.

In some very Christian African countries homosexuality also carries death penalty, thanks to US American preachers...

I don't know which one of these is worse. Radical Islam or Evangelical Christianity? Both these groups want to destroy the human civilization and send the people back to the stone age.

That depends. If you are from the Christian stock then radical islam is worse, as their extremist are surely far worse than our extremists Smiley. Actually probably this is true as unlike these islamist guys, most evangelical christian preachers not going cut off people's head in the middle of Dallas for being gay.
Collymore

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:51:28 AM

Um this isn't new. They've killed lots of alledged homosexuals. They frequently seem to be throwing them off buildings. What I wonder is how do they even know they're homosexuals? Probably just like a witch hunt I bet.
This is a default position for the Islamic state, I'm more concerned about artifact destruction, and women issues
Not to say that this is not bad, just saying that with ISIS homosexual killing does not seem like such a strange thing considering what they represent, and their hatred of Western Culture that tolerates and accepts this.

As for how they know well assuming they caught them in the act, if not its a witch hunt against people they don't like or go against them.

How can you say you're more concerned about artifact destruction or womens issues? Both are important but not more than a hunman life, especially the artifacts. You cannot compare killing homosexuals to destroying bits of fancy rock (as outrageous or  immoral as it may be).
Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:39:46 AM

How can you say you're more concerned about artifact destruction or womens issues? Both are important but not more than a hunman life, especially the artifacts. You cannot compare killing homosexuals to destroying bits of fancy rock (as outrageous or  immoral as it may be).

OK, then I'll try to translate for you: Human life is used to be quite cheap stuff over there, and those locals (when they are not being massacred by 3rd parties like mongols, americans, etc) used to massacre each other since the dawn of human history, but there are still plenty of them.
However those fancy rocks are unique non reproducible priceless things.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:59:11 AM

If you can't figure that out, you need to re examine your premises.
Pingu

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 12:52:42 PM

OK, then I'll try to translate for you: Human life is used to be quite cheap stuff over there, and those locals (when they are not being massacred by 3rd parties like mongols, americans, etc) used to massacre each other since the dawn of human history, but there are still plenty of them.
However those fancy rocks are unique non reproducible priceless things.

Translation: I'm a horrible human being. All civilizations have murdered each other and waged war against others since the dawn of humanity but that doesnt excuse it still going on. Also human life is priceless. Old rocks can always be carved again or replaced. Lives cannot. Rocks have no value other than what humans give them. They're just rocks at the end of the day.
Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:09:04 PM

Translation: I'm a horrible human being. All civilizations have murdered each other and waged war against others since the dawn of humanity but that doesnt excuse it still going on. Also human life is priceless. Old rocks can always be carved again or replaced. Lives cannot. Rocks have no value other than what humans give them. They're just rocks at the end of the day.

I've made a perhaps cynical translation (simplification) but that doesn't mean that I agree. BTW your insurance company can tell you the exact price of a human life Wink.
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:21:22 PM

I've made a perhaps cynical translation (simplification) but that doesn't mean that I agree. BTW your insurance company can tell you the exact price of a human life Wink.

How can a company decide the value of one's life???
It takes a lot of time to grow, and people like these just don't even think before killing anyone, they don't see that if the ones they are killing are having red blood, then their own blood is also red and God has made everyone common, so why these f*cktards discriminate, and BTW who the hell are they to do that???

DeboraMeeks

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:23:36 PM

@OP,
If you think that it's their limit, you are wrong.

Just check this, a 10 year old boy 'shooting Mossad spy dead':

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2988352/Islamic-State-s-propaganda-arm-announces-broadcast-execution-Israeli-spy-captured-Syria-year.html
pattu1

Activity: 675

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:06:43 PM

There are crazy people in all religions.
The only problem, unfortunately for Muslims, is that extremists like ISIS are in power.

Here is an example of a Christian who would like to see gays executed.

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/christian_activist_files_ballot_measure_to_execute_all_gay_people_by_bullets_to_the_head
A Christian activist would like to see all gay people in California executed by firing squad, just so the rest of the citizenry can avoid having to endure God's "wrath." Matt McLaughlin last week paid $200 to file a ballot initiative with the Attorney General in Sacramento that proposes his Sodomite Suppression Act become law.
Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:18:44 PM

No idea. They have some sort of charts for that. So probably a computer told them that value Smiley.

It takes a lot of time to grow, and people like these just don't even think before killing anyone, they don't see that if the ones they are killing are having red blood, then their own blood is also red and God has made everyone common, so why these f*cktards discriminate, and BTW who the hell are they to do that???

I someone goes to kill shouldn't think about such stuff. That would draw attention from the main goal.
Do you think a pilot or an artillery man thinking about such things while delivering an 500 lbs piece of democracy?

"who the hell are they to do that"
They are in power and in charge. That gives them the "right" to do so. (Until someone stronger kicks their asses.)
BTW we are very much got used to the more civilised western approach about life, but many of those guys are not. If someone grown up in a society where getting killed by Saddam's or Assad's henchman or by the americans, perhaps by your own neighbours if put your dick to the wrong place was part of life then that person will have a very different opinion about the value of life.  
DeboraMeeks

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:35:30 PM

No idea. They have some sort of charts for that. So probably a computer told them that value Smiley.

I someone goes to kill shouldn't think about such stuff. That would draw attention from the main goal.
Do you think a pilot or an artillery man thinking about such things while delivering an 500 lbs piece of democracy?

"who the hell are they to do that"
They are in power and in charge. That gives them the "right" to do so. (Until someone stronger kicks their asses.)
BTW we are very much got used to the more civilised western approach about life, but many of those guys are not. If someone grown up in a society where getting killed by Saddam's or Assad's henchman or by the americans, perhaps by your own neighbours if put your dick to the wrong place was part of life then that person will have a very different opinion about the value of life.  

True, everyone have their own values set and everyone sees life differently, they might have their upbringing in the way what they are showing with their deeds to the world now.
tss

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 07:16:21 PM

i am surprised that anyone is shocked.  barbarians over there.  just nuke em already
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:28:05 PM

How can you say you're more concerned about artifact destruction or womens issues? Both are important but not more than a hunman life, especially the artifacts. You cannot compare killing homosexuals to destroying bits of fancy rock (as outrageous or  immoral as it may be).

Well human historical history has a significant weight on our culture and in understanding what happened in the past it's value is debatable to a human life but the sheer amount of impact it can have on many lives puts it at number 1, women's issues well besides all the rape and murder going on over there and the chattel labor they die a slow death seems like a blessing in disguise to be killed immediately the inverse is tragic human suffering, with a miracle occurring in redemption.

It depends on where you put your general value at, for me the Homosexual killing is on a lower totem than the other two areas, but is still important after all its not nice to kill people, also ISIS is doing a lot of crazy things Homosexual murder is one that is consistent with their agenda, artifact destruction of other religions due to intolerance of false gods, and marital rape do fit in with their ideology but not as strongly as the former.

You can put it up as a value judgement which is more valuable ancient historical artifacts that can now never be appreciated by future generations but have been treasured and cultured for millennia by people all over the world and perhaps changed many individual lives for the better in countless ways, the suffering of people who are treated as slaves and are still living, or dead homosexuals or accused homosexuals in the country.

Tough call but I totem them up that way, some people will never decide or consider taking an action towards any of them.

Artifacts- Huge weight influences many people across generations when destroyed so are the positive externalities
Woman Issues - Long duration, suffering impacts many people, issue continues
Homo death - Death impact on a few individuals, society continues as it were until their is a change in the above two, either through a strong cultural and societal shift, or the living impacting the future.

So on a value of human life scale, one that impacts many lives versus one that impacts a few lives is the judgement weight.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 10:31:44 PM

It wasn't good enough for you that they just killed people?

Don't discriminate, it doesn't matter who they killed. The killing is the worst part of it all.

patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:57:15 PM

i am surprised that anyone is shocked.  barbarians over there.  just nuke em already

I don't know if killing more people will resolve anything. That's what helped created the situation in the first place.
Maybe helping improve the lives of people there and stop funding radicals is better. ISIS won't disappear quickly but the situation won't get worse : /

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 10:58:23 PM

It wasn't good enough for you that they just killed people?

Don't discriminate, it doesn't matter who they killed. The killing is the worst part of it all.

That's the problem with a lot of people, they're more obsessed over who the person was that got killed rather than the actual killing itself.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:47:49 AM

There are crazy people in all religions.
The only problem, unfortunately for Muslims, is that extremists like ISIS are in power.

Here is an example of a Christian who would like to see gays executed.

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/christian_activist_files_ballot_measure_to_execute_all_gay_people_by_bullets_to_the_head
A Christian activist would like to see all gay people in California executed by firing squad, just so the rest of the citizenry can avoid having to endure God's "wrath." Matt McLaughlin last week paid $200 to file a ballot initiative with the Attorney General in Sacramento that proposes his Sodomite Suppression Act become law.
You do not prove the general with the exception.

A large percentage of Muslims agree with the radicals such as ISIS.  That can never be the case with Christianity.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:05:01 AM

Most of them I think are brainwashed by their leaders to do those acts and those strict rules that were imposed on them. At the end of the day they always think and feel that they have done a righteous action and just following the rules and commandments of their so called leaders and their god.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: