Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:34:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: btc-bets.com League of Legends Stream Bettings  (Read 1810 times)
Skyenet (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 10:12:47 PM

Hey guys would like to let you guys in on my new service I am running! You can now play bets on league of legends gamse from twitch.tv!

www.btc-bets.com

How does LoL Bets work?
You will be placing bets based on League of Legends streams. Depending on the bet type you have betted on will determine if you have won the bet. If you have won your bet you will be paid at the end of the event. Please allow up to 10 minutes to 24 hours for your payments to be sent to you.

What can I bet on?
  • First Kill - Place bets on if the streamer will get 1st kill.
  • Team Win - Place bets based on which team you will think is going to win. The enemy team or streamers team.
  • Lane Win - Will the streamer win lane?
  • Champion KDA prediction - Predict how many kills/deaths/assist they will get

Placing your bets
To place a bet just send your funds to the responding addresses (are visible for public to view). Once you have paid contact me directly or send a email to admin@btc-bets.com with your payment transaction and your bet prediction. Once verified and confirme your listing will be added to the pool.

First Kill - 1DLZ44XPwbG4HtpkDH4wLE9ZQVFpimDxnH
Team Win - 1K7BXEPkQQyqFPVDLixQ18sGRJ2orrVH99
Lane Win - 1G9phvwCDypB7UuXXhigXqddvyDYZ1zL1a
Champion KDA prediction - 17VrymKSxSqBZJ4f3JzgiFfVD1MUmBUEBq

Challenge the house

Did you know you don't have to wait for people? You can just challenge the house and make 1 on 1 bet! You don't have to wait for the big events.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GannickusX

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:56:31 AM

Looks great i will try it soon, lets see if people use it because it would be impossible for you to pay players
Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:24:45 AM

Looks great i will try it soon, lets see if people use it because it would be impossible for you to pay players

how would it be impossible to pay players?
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:29:16 AM

I guess he means that if only 1 player is playing and he bets a lot and wins a lot you would have to pay him all the money from your own pocket.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:35:46 AM

I guess he means that if only 1 player is playing and he bets a lot and wins a lot you would have to pay him all the money from your own pocket.

I get what he means but I already cleared that question. If someone wants to bet against the house. They will place their bet based on how many the house has in its reserve. I will not bet anything over my reserve to make sure I can play the bet.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 12:04:00 PM

This system of betting looks pretty nice and interesting . I would give it a try after watching many other players on the site playing.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 12:05:38 PM

The LCS final is in April lets see if your website gets enough traffic until that day

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 12:27:32 PM

The LCS final is in April lets see if your website gets enough traffic until that day

yeah its going to be hard tho.

Not much people here play league of legends so it wont interest them but I honestly would prefer to deal with the least amount of people so I can process things better. Having too much would just cause stress. None the less I made this just for a side hobby and a little fun for people who dont mind betting like 50 cents or so.
98problems

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 12:30:52 PM

its really cool im gonna try it. also you could launch a promotion which would attract much more new players

Stars

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 12:41:07 PM

Looks good. Going to check it out now.

Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:09:31 PM

its really cool im gonna try it. also you could launch a promotion which would attract much more new players

I am very bad on how to promote. What do you have in mind?
98problems

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:11:04 PM

for example give people some free money and require to wager it for example 10 time before withdrawing

Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:11:52 PM

Maybe you should post your website on some league of legends forums but if you dont want too many people promoting it here should be enough

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:13:23 PM

for example give people some free money and require to wager it for example 10 time before withdrawing

That is not a good way to do it. I mean there is no minimum limit. People can wager 10 cents if they wanted.

Maybe you should post your website on some league of legends forums but if you dont want too many people promoting it here should be enough

yeah but those forums dont use bitcoins. I may probably accept paypal and other payments if needed to reach a larger client base.
98problems

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:33:47 PM

That is not a good way to do it. I mean there is no minimum limit. People can wager 10 cents if they wanted.

yeah but those forums dont use bitcoins. I may probably accept paypal and other payments if needed to reach a larger client base.
for example bonus is 10 dollars so people would have to wager 100 dollars all in all it does not matter how big bets would be also rollover doesnt have to be 10 x it can be 20x also

Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:56:58 PM

for example bonus is 10 dollars so people would have to wager 100 dollars all in all it does not matter how big bets would be also rollover doesnt have to be 10 x it can be 20x also

Sorry I dont get what you mean
98problems

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:58:23 PM

ok i will write it as simple as i can. you give a 10 dollar bonus to a player and he has to bet 100 dollars all in all to withdraw the bonus thats it

Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:00:46 PM

ok i will write it as simple as i can. you give a 10 dollar bonus to a player and he has to bet 100 dollars all in all to withdraw the bonus thats it

I see. I already spent funds getting this up. I don't have enough to just giveaway free money. I don't mind if this doesn't get popular. I will encourage 10 cent bets just to gain reputation if needed be. Plus my site offers more than just game betting etc.

If I can find investors who wants to invest in me I can do a large scale of things that would make this be one of the best services here on btc talk.
98problems

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:03:58 PM

I see. I already spent funds getting this up. I don't have enough to just giveaway free money. I don't mind if this doesn't get popular. I will encourage 10 cent bets just to gain reputation if needed be. Plus my site offers more than just game betting etc.

If I can find investors who wants to invest in me I can do a large scale of things that would make this be one of the best services here on btc talk.
what interest would you pay for the investments? i might be interesting if you would pay money for investment

Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:09:16 PM

what interest would you pay for the investments? i might be interesting if you would pay money for investment

Investments would be a long term thing but depending on their pay. Lets say the funded me $500. I will be giving them back $700-1000 depending on the success rate of the project. The investors will be notified what the funds will be used for. I won't personally use them for my own good but for going towards this site as I am making this site into something bigger than just a betting project.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: