Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:25:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC/DOGE/LTC/RDD] Comprehensive Faucet List  (Read 1134 times)
strerd (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:31:50 AM

The MEGA Faucet List : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bJ2qwuk_7fmwJaNUbLuGYKIB1qWxTNT9xIJThJE140o/edit?usp=sharing

Started as a handy personal reference in late January, it has quickly exploded.  The list is updated weekly (sometimes daily if I have free time) and updates are reflected live.

It's completely sortable by whatever criteria you choose.  Dead/non-paying/pop-up proliferating/etc. faucets are removed.  If you need some quick currency, there are currently ~600 working faucets (number grows and shrinks as new faucets are added and the chaff gets removed).

There are no ads/sponsorship/nonsense.  My only incentive to make the list public is the small stream of referrals, so it's in everyone's best interest if I keep the list updated and as convenient as possible.

If you know of or own a faucet not listed there, please let me know and I will add it and start monitoring.

Cheers!
strerd (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:31:33 PM

Newly updated:

630+ faucets
new sorting criteria
repaired "Dead/Dry" faucets returned from purgatory
"New" faucets noted
strerd (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Now tracking 770 faucets. 
All updated as of today.
Lies

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:01:57 PM

Very useful and detailed list!
Bookmarked Smiley

I noticed since today scratch4satoshis pays 600 sathosis in stead of 500
strerd (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 11:01:44 PM

@Lies - thanks - updated.  There are a LOT of faucets that now vary their payouts based on the value of Bitcoin.  It makes tracking a lot harder.

Updated April 14th:

Now tracking 821 faucets
Faucets in purgatory now have currency categories
Microwallet (no longer paying) faucets temporarily removed.  Will be replaced if they change dispensaries/begin paying direct.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: