Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:09:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ShadowCash= Dumpster coin of Crypto  (Read 1571 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Shitstain (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:13:29 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2015, 12:00:36 PM by Shitstain

Darkcoin may be shitty, Stealthcoin may be shitty. But ShadowCash...is the Shittiest Piece of Shit that was ever shitted out before. It's so shitty that ShadowCash copied Darkcoin's new name Dash, copy pasted Stealthcoin's xstealth feature, tried to copy Darkcoin's masternode feature, tried to copy Monero's Ring Signatures, and more. And, what's even funnier, is that the features that ShadowDash copy pasted, are crap versions of the actual features on those other coins.

ShadowCash is just the dumpster crypto, that has the shitty, garbage remnants of all other decent cryptos piled into one stinky glob of shit. It copies everything, even forum threads from other coins, so sad.

http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q744/EmilioMann/cardboard-testarossa_zps0132341a.jpg

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=847952.0 -  shadowcash / shadowcoin / sdc scam exposed !!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 04:00:55 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2015, 04:19:05 AM by benthach

lol
i see you post my thread here. i locked because it's a waste of my time to talk and discussing about shit scam coin with toxic members like longshorts and child_molester_harold which go attacking other coins to make it sound their coin is good. they're attacking xst, xc and now monero and darkcoin(dass?), but in reality shadowcoin wallet and block chain is a messes! shadowcoin bagholders are full of xc bagholders right now. lol

we're talking about DASS right now, the digital ass.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Shitstain (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 11:44:22 AM

lol
i see you post my thread here. i locked because it's a waste of my time to talk and discussing about shit scam coin with toxic members like longshorts and child_molester_harold which go attacking other coins to make it sound their coin is good. they're attacking xst, xc and now monero and darkcoin(dass?), but in reality shadowcoin wallet and block chain is a messes! shadowcoin bagholders are full of xc bagholders right now. lol

You got it spot on
JackRipper

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 04:44:31 PM

It doesn't matter if it's dog shit, cat shit, or turtle shit, it's all shit.

child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 08:31:44 PM

lol

I guess I should respond just in case people take benthach seriously.

Please ignore him.

Shitstain (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 11:57:30 AM

lol

Please ignore him.

Shut up, no one cares about shadowcash with its 7 day instamine and crap features copy pasted from other coins. As most people there also know, there are individuals in shadowcash that already own more than 60% of the entire coin supply. That entire coin is just waiting to get dumped by those guys.
microchoveur

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 12:01:18 PM

lol

Please ignore him.

Shut up, no one cares about shadowcash with its 7 day instamine and crap features copy pasted from other coins. As most people there also know, there are individuals in shadowcash that already own more than 60% of the entire coin supply. That entire coin is just waiting to get dumped by those guys.

Ooooh a newbie account with false accusations as well, how cute Cheesy

You see guys, the problem on this forum is that you've got absolutly nothing negative to say about SDC, does that make you angry ?

IDAP.IO.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market.
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk

Shitstain (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 12:08:12 PM

lol

Please ignore him.

Ooooh a newbie account with false accusations as well, how cute Cheesy

You see guys, the problem on this forum is that you've got absolutly nothing negative to say about SDC, does that make you angry ?

SDC was instamined an has crappy features, get lost.
00Smurf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:42:49 PM

lol, right. Sorry for your loss, mr newbie account. Why not post under your real name.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 08:03:25 PM

OP post is gold

LOL!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Pages: [1]
  Print