Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 09:23:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need someone to make constructive posts on my accounts  (Read 2136 times)
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:51:18 AM

Look I am pretty sure he wont get any payments from any of the sig campaign when they notice that someone is making 100 posts per day across 5-6 different accounts. There is a limit to how many times you can post in a week. If you do too much, they will read you posts and if it sounds like bvllshit then they will terminate your account.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▀█▀████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀██████
████▀▀▀█████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄███████
█████████████████▄▄▄████
█████████████████▀█████
████████████▀██▀████████
████████████████████████
███████████▄▄█████▄▄█████

███████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████▀▀▀
▀▄
▌░░▐▌
█████▄▄█
████████▄
████████▌
███████
███████
██████
██████
█████
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..Play Now..
[
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:55:38 AM

The forum mods themselves will probably suspend the accounts for excessive posting let alone the signature campaign owners.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:38:42 AM

I would have considered this had it not been the ridiculous amount of posts you expect to get for .6 per week. If you had 6 senior accounts then you would be earning .78 btc per week @.0013 per post, or .98 @ .0014 and your risk would be very little.

In addition to the above you would increase the value of your accounts because their posting history would dramatically improve and they would eventually rank up.

I would be willing to escrow such an arrangement though, but I would not take any responsibility if you cannot regain control of your account from the person you are paying to post for you
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 11:56:50 AM

Have about 6 accounts for posting, need about 100 posts per day on them. Constructive and proper English only.

I'm willing to raise the bounty to BTC0.6 per week, since I understand it's a big task.

Am I reading this correctly? there isnt anyone that could be able to post 100 posts a day let alone there is no spam and all 100 post will be considered as constructive
and also if that person exist, he could gain a lot more just by joining signature campaign which allow unlimited post

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 12:28:53 PM

just saw one staff throw red flag on OP
i think he deserve receive that
now lock this thread is better option i think
gizane

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:38:16 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2015, 01:55:36 PM by gizane

Have about 6 accounts for posting, need about 100 posts per day on them. Constructive and proper English only.

I'm willing to raise the bounty to BTC0.6 per week, since I understand it's a big task.

600 posts in one day and u need all to be constructive posts??
I dont think anyone wanna do this job for u and that should be spammer and must get ban
djibrilantiuang

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 02:01:42 PM

damn 600 posts perday,
if u give me 1.5 btc per week i will accept all of this.

Thanks

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:58:21 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2015, 08:30:28 PM by CrackedLogic

Need someone to make constructive posts on my accounts on a daily basis. Must speak fluent english and trusted members are preferred, but even if you're a newbie, shoot over a PM. I'll send more information there to you.

You can expect to be paid about BTC0.1 BTC0.6 a week.

EDIT: Escrow Accepted

Bad bad bad idea. Once the account ranks up they can easily take back the details and make it there own.

I hope they do.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
peligro

Activity: 593
Merit: 500

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 03:00:50 PM

Desperate attempt from someone with too many accounts and afraid of bans. Sell some accounts and use only the higher ranked ones. The plan you are thinking of trying to minimize your loss is not going to work.
speedy1987

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 03:49:20 PM

You will definety loose your accounts.
I hope you will. Becouse this is not good for this forum.
JimClone

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 07:51:15 PM

Who's got the time to post 600 posts a day? I be happy to post 600 in a month.
Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 08:23:01 PM

100 posts by day will most probably cause the account to be banned. Only few ones like hilarious can do it and avoid being banned.

So I guess you probably will lose them all and receive no revenue cuz of them all will be banned
Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 10:12:32 PM

That's $25 a day at current BTC prices for a hell of a lot of work. What's the scheme you're trying to achieve here?

Berau

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:29:52 AM

How is a person supposed to do that? Without spamming that is.

700 posts per week that is. BTC4.2 profit to you over your 6 accounts. Haha this is surely a joke.
TriggerX

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:36:36 AM

You should raise your offer for more people to take this seriously. Also can you straighten how much you are paying for how many posts? I'm confused.

Hi!
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 09:50:55 AM

How is a person supposed to do that? Without spamming that is.

700 posts per week that is. BTC4.2 profit to you over your 6 accounts. Haha this is surely a joke.

He told to make 100 posts per account not 600 posts per account. BTW, where did you got 700? Smiley

Oops, sorry! Got it.

You should raise your offer for more people to take this seriously. Also can you straighten how much you are paying for how many posts? I'm confused.

He is willing to give 0.6BTC/week for making a minimum of 100 posts per account.

Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 11:03:10 AM

I am sure you will be ban with making 600 posts per day.
djibrilantiuang

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 02:13:55 PM

I am sure you will be ban with making 600 posts per day.

600 posts per day with six different account, not just one account, and its allowed.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 02:19:57 PM

You will definety loose your accounts.
I hope you will. Becouse this is not good for this forum.
ehhh. I am not sure about this. The OP is trying to embrace the free market which is something users of the forum generally believe in. Although the OP is likely not going to be able to take enough precautions in order to protect his accounts and to ensure he receives signature campaign revenue.

The OP is asking for people who speak good English so I assume that he wants people who will not spam the forum with pointless shit all week. I'd rather someone make 700 posts a day or a week that actually post interesting content then people who spam their sig with less posts that contribute nothing.
AccountPoster (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 07:21:32 AM

Guys,

Firstly I would not like to spam the forum. I go on to the forum everyday and love it. I bought some accounts recently and found I couldn't get enough time to post on them. That's why I was asking for this service. I would like constructive posts only and it would be good if someone can use these accounts for good.

I understand this might sound a bit crazy, that's why I have no time to do this.

I have about 12-14 accounts right now, and I'm willing to raise the bounty to BTC1.5.

Thanks
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: