Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:31:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Hiring] A BitcoinTalk trusted developer to build a coin-flip betting website.  (Read 1344 times)
BlackTradeCapital (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 07:42:01 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 08:13:04 AM by BlackTradeCapital

I would like to work with someone who will not just take the money and leave so the best option would be someone from here , if they have previous works they did here with someone specially someone trusted then I can trust that person much easily.

I will put up my ad in Reddit as it is :

''I am not sure why would you do this for someone else when you can simply do it yourself .... BUT , if you are crazy enough and willing to get paid only once rather then forever , I am willing to pay you to create this website and get paid only once.

The idea is not that simple ( ok maybe not that complicated as well , in the middle somewhere) The game is coin-flip , there will be a coin-flip that is provably fair like all other gambling websites and people will bet on either heads or tails. The winner side gets as much as they bet themselves (so if you bet %10 of tails and tails comes , you get %10 of all bets on heads side) , the website gets some rake (not sure , maybe %1 sounds alright? will get back to that later) .

Something along these lines , just coin-flip with rake and these betting stuff , will show past results and all but more importantly , most importantly , I really don't want it to be 'hacked' and get all coins inside during the bet stolen and be humiliated , I can take the website not being liked , I can understand if people hate it , I can even get robbed myself , but I can not jepordize other peoples coins that they trusted me to hold until the bet clears.

So I am here , you can either write here and discuss the project with others , or pm me a price , or just skip ahead to the next [hiring] Cheesy''

So as you can see , there are couple other details we can discuss but if you are a trusted member of the forum for your developing skills , I do need you and I need couple of people like this so that I can build a competition to drop the price down Cheesy

edit : I would be more then glad to use an escrow , I actually won't do it without escrow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackTradeCapital (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 06:39:20 AM

Noone up for the challenge yet?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:44:18 AM

Not even a week ago you were asking for a no collateral loan. How do you plan on paying your developer?
BlackTradeCapital (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 06:49:27 AM

I have mentioned this before but I will mention again . It was a delay on a transaction that was sent without a miners fee. I needed it for quick payment . There are ways of paying someone without scamming ( via escrow) so believe me , I am not trying to pull something here...
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:51:50 AM

I have mentioned this before but I will mention again . It was a delay on a transaction that was sent without a miners fee. I needed it for quick payment . There are ways of paying someone without scamming ( via escrow) so believe me , I am not trying to pull something here...
So a week ago, you didn't have .0001 but now you want to pay someone enough to build a website Huh I also hope that you know that once you broadcast a tx that you cannot edit it
BlackTradeCapital (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 06:58:48 AM

I told you I am not a scammer and the loan without a collatoral was a mistake and I confirmed that , I agreed with you and now I self-banned myself from lending section.

Long story short , until 5th of april I will not ask for loans and I will not request anything without either paying first or using an escrow but you telling everyone I needed a loan like I am poor and have no money to spend is kinda crippling my image , I do have coins and I have fiat as well , I am at work right now , so please , stop the belittlemering because it makes me feel insecure about myself Sad

1MFGVCbDAe7RAJygYt4qCGp6v5KZpq2Ta2

This is my account and I think you can check how much inside. It might not be enough to hire a developer ( which until that time I will gather hopefully) but it is definetly not 0.0001...

I am not trying to argue with you , I am trying to get you to see I am not a monster you think I might be , I am geniunly a nice guy. Wherever I turn you come up and say I needed a loan , I needed a loan , well it was a simple mistake that got solved very quickly and its over now.
BlackTradeCapital (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 07:54:47 AM

Still looking for someone , is there a lack of developers around here?
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:02:23 AM

Still looking for someone , is there a lack of developers around here?

As we don't know the price and that your account has negative trust I would assume that would unattractany developers. Can you escrow the funds with a reputable member?

Hi!
BlackTradeCapital (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 08:19:21 AM

Of course , that was a given , i didn't even mentioned it , let me put that in the op.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: