Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:08:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I receive Negative without no reason,please HELP.  (Read 1852 times)
micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:18:03 PM

A negative feedback doesn't stop you and the other users to trade with each other. It is only put a warning and suggest the other user to use an escrow and pay much more attention, nothing to worry. However only Tomatocage can remove the negative trust, maybe it was better to not open a thread and contact him through a personal message.

Hello dear,

Why do you say maybe it was better to not open a thread and contact him through a personal message.
Explain why you are qualified for this position.

Stop acting like a dick to other users. Naturally, this issue should have been sorted in a PM and not by creating a thread. What did you achieve by creating this thread? And why do you want to keep bumping this thread all the time? Let TC get back, there is no point bumping this thread up all the time in the hope that TC will see it and fix it immediately. As mentioned already, negative feedback does not stop you from conducting trades on the forum.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MarkMJ (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:29:53 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2015, 01:45:16 PM by MarkMJ

Hello,

I creating this thread because I know my crimes and all my crimes are in real life not here and nothing is related to money
I don't know but I think he will make something that I already see on exchangemoneyforum
What I see!!
A user try to make all good cuz everyone will believe it
or 2
A user try to make all good cuz everyone will believe it and than you make a BIG SCAM.
I think!!here has already happened with others

edit:

For user's which ask me what I type in that PM

Hello dear,

Why you give me negative?
Please check this link https://perfectmoney.is/business-partners.html and remove my negative.
Thank you.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
abyrnes81

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:56:32 PM

A negative feedback doesn't stop you and the other users to trade with each other. It is only put a warning and suggest the other user to use an escrow and pay much more attention, nothing to worry. However only Tomatocage can remove the negative trust, maybe it was better to not open a thread and contact him through a personal message.

Hello dear,

Why do you say maybe it was better to not open a thread and contact him through a personal message.
Explain why you are qualified for this position.

edit:

5 minutes and than you are offline.

Hey, I am here (don't worry).  Because it was not necessary to open a thread, it is a question between you and Tomatocage and a simple PM could resolve all the situation without the creation of this thread. Are you a kid or an adult person? If the answer is "I am an adult" then you should act as an adult Wink. Good luck.
coinomat.com

Activity: 550

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 02:29:16 PM

MarkMJ (OP)

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:30:20 PM

Hey, I am here (don't worry).  Because it was not necessary to open a thread, it is a question between you and Tomatocage and a simple PM could resolve all the situation without the creation of this thread. Are you a kid or an adult person? If the answer is "I am an adult" then you should act as an adult Wink. Good luck.

Hello dear,

Is not about if I'm an adult or NOT!!is about to show the world who is actually this user
I see that the world considers a scan SCAM,not so!not for me.
Check again all that give feedback and you will understand more.
My evidence is clear and safe at https://perfectmoney.is/business-partners.html
Also check this http://e-currency-exchangers-scammers.blogspot.ro/2013/04/xmlgoldeu-scammer-fraud.html
NOTE:
You can't say SCAM if you DON'T make any transaction on a website
Xchanger.org that is now changer.com is not SCAM I know the owner and no bad transaction with his name
MagneticExchange.com is not SCAM
XMLgold.eu I have only one transaction that is completed,NOT SCAM for me.
Check again all the domains that are type on http://e-currency-exchangers-scammers.blogspot.ro on goolge (more about ...)
A lots of domains are now inactive because of LR,many of them are still online and also to Perfect Money Certified Partners
Perfect Money Certified Partners:
Perfect Money payment system is permissive towards exchange service - partners and calls not to fail to observe the present Code. In case of systematic violation of Code, the exchange service-partner will be excluded from the list of the partners and Perfect Money will not recommend undertake the transactions through that exchange service.

edit:

What about this??

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2319
Merit: 1288

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 03:46:14 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2015, 03:59:02 PM by allyouracid

TC is a fair guy, if you can proof that his claim is false that you are a scammer, he will remove it

Hello dear,

So now I'm a scammar?  Huh
Because I try to help people that's why I'm a scammer?
Mu proof is here https://perfectmoney.is/business-partners.html

You should elaborate on this proof.

If he's convinced you're not a scammer of course he will remove his review but you need more than a link. Elaborate and explain your case.

How is that? Because here, everyone is guilty until proven otherwise? In dubio pro accusator?

.edit: one question: what does "-ve" mean? I often see this in relation to feedback/trust ratings, but I don't know what it means. Is that an abbreviation?
Please, enlighten me. Smiley

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
MarkMJ (OP)

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 04:08:11 PM

Hello,

I will not give up because I do not agree to receive negative because this user is called scan scam
I don't see the point of this negative.
In this moment I will stop help user's of bitcointalk.
NOTE:
If I will get scammed of any site I will not post anything here (you will also get scammed)
If i think that a user is scammar I will also stand still (you will also get scammed)
I know a lots of admins can easily give money back if they scam you from a simple message like,I know your name (you will also get scammed)
I give 1 hours to Tomatocage to delete my negative,after 1 hours I will close this and I will take action
Time will solve all.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: