Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:53:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hello from Barcelona!  (Read 1243 times)
perdark (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:25:49 AM

Hi!

I'm new here!

Newbie too in coins, a friend introduce me to this incredible world of coins and i just installed the bitcoin-qt after 3 days (that is correct? xD).

I arrived here because I see one psn cards seller googlening it. So I hope I can learn a lot of things of this world here.

I've read the info for newbies and I think I can follow all the rules Smiley

Saludos!
jorjito25

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:36:17 AM

Hi!

I'm new here!

Newbie too in coins, a friend introduce me to this incredible world of coins and i just installed the bitcoin-qt after 3 days (that is correct? xD).

I arrived here because I see one psn cards seller googlening it. So I hope I can learn a lot of things of this world here.

Saludos!

Hello!  Im from  Málaga!
I hope u enjoy in this comunity and any question let me know.
Carefull with trading there are many scamers around, but also a very good ppl.
Regards!

Edit: yeah! 3 days its ok to update all the blocks
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:40:00 AM

Hi!

I'm new here!

Saludos!

Bienvenido! I'm from Ecuador.

If bitcoin-qt is taking too long to sync you can try other wallets. I personally like Electrum. It doesn't need to download the whole blockchain to work.
orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:50:59 AM

Hi!

I'm new here!

Saludos!
Hai! I'm from Indonesia Smiley

Welcome and hope you enjoy on this Forum Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:25:25 PM

Hi!

I'm new here!

Saludos!

hello welcome to the forum

and one thing you must know the bitcoin-qt is good but it need a long time to sync i prefer you to use multibit for bitcoin wallet
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:45:36 PM

Hi!

I'm new here!

Saludos!

Welcome here, and finally some one who reads the rules after registering.

If you need help just ask, don't by shy, this community is very helpful.

Don't click on links if some one is sending you PM's telling you can claim free coins there.
TinEye

Activity: 639

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:50:39 PM

Welcome! Barcelona is a beautiful place and I hope to go there someday Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:56:36 PM

Bienvenido amigo!

You actually read the info? Your going to do well here.  Smiley

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
TinEye

Activity: 639

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:04:40 PM

You actually read the info? Your going to do well here.  Smiley

lol

Oh, and stay away from the altcoin section for now. If you want to do some trades with other members be sure to use a trusted escrow. PM me if you need any details.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:12:05 PM

Hi!

I'm new here!

Saludos!

Como esta amigo? Hello and welcome to bitcointalk.org! Good thing you've already read the rules, and by that you must abide by it and surely you'll do well in here.Try to stay active and participate in discussions to learn more about bitcoin. I think you're ready to start posting and participate in discussions. Good luck and have fun! Cheesy
ikydesu

Activity: 686

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 03:11:22 PM

Hi!

I'm new here!

Saludos!

Hello, welcome to the community Smiley
yes you right you must sync for few a days xD i prefer to use electrum or multibit, you dont need download the data, just go to online and its sync auto.

buena suerte Grin *use google translate Tongue lol

~iki
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 03:18:22 PM

hello, you will find everything you need about bitcoin here, for synching faster(it took you 3 days for qt-core, that's crazy) i recommend using a ssd
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 03:35:34 PM

Hi!

I'm new here!

Saludos!
Benvinguts! Hi ha un foro en castellà, si vols mes informació: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=27.0
En català, no hi ha moltes coses: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707403.0

this space is intentionally left blank
perdark (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 04:53:10 PM

Thanks everyone for the welcome Smiley

The bitcoin-qt is already sync so i think i dont need in this moment other wallet Smiley

now I'm verifying my bitstamp account and maybe in a few days I'll make my first btc buy to make some trades.

gracies uki li donaré un cop d'ull.

thanks TinEye for the recommendations... I know about the escrows!! I have in mind some transactions and I will probably need one to be sure!!

First of all I am trying to read all the info and then start doing things. There is a lot of info so i will take it easy xD

Thanks again to everyone!!
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 05:00:58 PM

Welcome to Bitcointalk perdark!

Hope you're reading as much as possible about Crypto and Bitcoin, about what it is, and how everything works.

It's good to ask questions to things you don't fully understand, this forum has alot of knowledgeable posters.

Make sure you get those buys into BitStamp soon, as this rocket ship is about to take off!!

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
Anillos2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 05:45:43 PM

Thanks everyone for the welcome Smiley

The bitcoin-qt is already sync so i think i dont need in this moment other wallet Smiley

now I'm verifying my bitstamp account and maybe in a few days I'll make my first btc buy to make some trades.

gracies uki li donaré un cop d'ull.

thanks TinEye for the recommendations... I know about the escrows!! I have in mind some transactions and I will probably need one to be sure!!

First of all I am trying to read all the info and then start doing things. There is a lot of info so i will take it easy xD

Thanks again to everyone!!
Maybe you are interested in the Spanish forum:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=27.0
It isn't very active, but It's useful.

hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:23:44 AM

hello there nice to see you in this forum and i has never been go to barcelona but many people says that is a beautiful place
foxkyu

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:42:28 AM

Hi!
I'm new here!

Saludos!
Hello perdark.
welome to bitcointalk community
if you have a problem since you are still new to btcoin, you can ask on this board
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 08:31:44 AM

Hi!

I'm new here!

Saludos!

Welcome to bitcointalk.org perdark! I think you've been really smart to read all the rules before making your 1st post.
Just in case You've missed some sticky thread on rules, I'll post here some of them:

Newbie README: ===>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177133.0

Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ: ===>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.msg7955645#msg7955645

Have a nice time, here!

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: