Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:37:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and cryptocurrency writer needed!  (Read 681 times)
psybits (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 12:02:26 PM

We are looking to expand our writing team.

You will be given clear instructions on what to write about, but you will also need to use your own initiative.

Here are the requirements:

- Must be able to write articles within 48 hours of being assigned the work (except weekends, but extra points if you can also deliver work on weekends!)
- There will be 1-5 articles per week. If you are good we may have further writing work for you too!
- You must have a very good understanding of cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin (how mining works, how the blockchain works, what constitutes exciting Bitcoin and cryptocurrency projects, why Bitcoin is a disruptive technology).
- A passion for Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is preferred

To apply PM me with:

1.) Examples of previous Bitcoin and cryptocurrency writing
2.) The country you live in.
3.) Stating that you can write articles within a 48 hour deadline (please also say if you are willing to also write articles on weekends. You get extra points for this!)
4.) Why you are the best person we should hire for our writing work
5.) Your highest level of education (high school, college, post grad etc)
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:36:56 PM

I have experience in writing for blogs such as BTCFeed, CoinsHost, CoinBrief, BestbitcoinWallet, DailySatoshi in addition to a tech blog. Please HMU if interested, I am busy until a week and then I will be available for quite a long time. Moreover, I'll send you my portfolio and stuff a while later

djibrilantiuang

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 01:56:01 PM

i think if you write the amount salary/wage, people will coming and join this.
 Wink
also the detail too short for me, explain clearly to avoid missunderstanding.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: