Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:44:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: One-world reserve currency inevitable and will enslave all nations? (you can change your vote later)
Agree - 29 (34.9%)
Disagree - 14 (16.9%)
Undecided - 9 (10.8%)
You are crazy - 3 (3.6%)
Armstrong is crazy - 3 (3.6%)
I hate you AnonyMint - 1 (1.2%)
I love you AnonyMint - 2 (2.4%)
All of the above - 4 (4.8%)
None of the above - 1 (1.2%)
I am crazy - 2 (2.4%)
I don't care - 2 (2.4%)
Why did you waste my time reading this crap! - 8 (9.6%)
Other - 5 (6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One-world reserve currency inevitable and will enslave all nations?  (Read 19744 times)
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 06:35:36 AM

Sorry, individuals don't prioritize the effects of group action over their near-term individual gain.

Group think says otherwise.

If you have the ontological or taxonomy error of mislabeling the concept of groupthink to individual cognition of correct group behavior, then I think that proves it is time to start ignoring you.

Done.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
username18333

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 06:41:20 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2015, 07:04:56 AM by username18333

If you have the ontological or taxonomy error of mislabeling the concept of groupthink to individual cognition of correct group behavior, then I think that proves it is time to start ignoring you.

Quote from: Leo Tolstoy, _Path of Life_ (1909) link=http://izquotes.com/quote/273442
An arrogant person considers himself perfect. This is the chief harm of arrogance. It interferes with a person’s main task in life—becoming a better person.

GEC minters constitute an “in-group.” GEC non-minters constitute an “out-group.” Therefore, GEC minters could succumb to groupthink.

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:36:21 AM

Quote from: Leo Tolstoy, _Path of Life_ (1909) link=http://izquotes.com/quote/273442
An arrogant person considers himself perfect. This is the chief harm of arrogance. It interferes with a person’s main task in life—becoming a better person.

GEC minters constitute an “in-group.” GEC non-minters constitute an “out-group.” Therefore, GEC minters could succumb to groupthink.

While the smart investor secretly converts cash and bitcoin into Monero and no one notices.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
username18333

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 07:48:50 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2015, 08:23:06 AM by username18333

While the smart investor secretly converts cash and bitcoin into Monero and no one notices.

However, “the smart[er] investor” (coinits) mints GEC to itself for purpose of (a more genuinely decentralized) integration of other economies into that of GEC (through the acquisition and subsequent destruction of alternative monetary units).

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 08:31:59 AM

However, “the smart[er] investor” (coinits) mints GEC to itself for purpose of (a more genuinely decentralized) integration of other economies into that of GEC (through the acquisition and subsequent destruction of alternative monetary units).

Centralized shitcoin does not count. 1.5 billion  coins and scrypt. Exchange non existent. Not listed on coinmarketcap.com. Much success for a coin that has been around since September 2014. No privacy and offers sweet fuck all in innovation. Go peddle your bullshit somewhere else. Homero Garza will think that you have the next PayCoin.

FAIL!

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
username18333

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 08:35:35 AM

Centralized shitcoin does not count. 1.5 billion  coins and scrypt. Exchange non existent. Not listed on coinmarketcap.com. Much success for a coin that has been around since September 2014. No privacy and offers sweet fuck all in innovation. Go peddle your bullshit somewhere else. Homero Garza will think that you have the next PayCoin.

1. It has an “[e]xchange” (coinits): “sendfreetransactions=1” and “sendtoaddress [one’s address] [an amount exceeding one’s balance]”.

2. In which case, stop complaining about the problems it solves.

coinits
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 08:49:03 AM

1. It has an “[e]xchange” (coinits): “sendfreetransactions=1” and “sendtoaddress [one’s address] [an amount exceeding one’s balance]”.

2. In which case, stop complaining about the problems it solves.

LOL - Comedy gold to start my day. I won't put you on ignore. I will keep you around for entertainment value. I'll be the dog and you will be my chew toy.

username18333

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 08:53:10 AM

I will keep you around for entertainment value. I'll be the dog and you will be my chew toy.

“bite the hand that feeds”

coinits
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 09:07:52 AM

I will keep you around for entertainment value. I'll be the dog and you will be my chew toy.

“bite the hand that feeds”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gfntBEI3Aw

username18333

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 09:10:49 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2015, 10:37:19 PM by username18333

Code:
sendfreetransactions=1
Code:
sendtoaddress [address] [balance + amount]

No trades involved. (Why do you keep referencing trading‽)

desired_username

Activity: 879
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 09:49:48 AM

All nations are slaves already, thanks to the fiat system.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 11:14:04 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2015, 11:24:14 AM by TPTB_need_war

As I have outlined in this thread and else where on these forums...

http://armstrongeconomics.com/archives/31006

Quote from: Martin Armstrong
The prospects of the Federal Reserve remaining on track to raise interest rates later this year are still settling in yet people fail to grasp that raising rates will be bullish and it will confirm the capital flows are moving into the USA. We have a serious divergence between the USA and Europe. Not merely is the USA the best situated from the problem of the graying of society, but the lower taxes in the USA remain key as well as the fact that FATCA does not apply in reverse. Foreign citizens can come to the USA and open bank accounts without a problem, Americans cannot leave the country with the same privilege. So the capital inflows are pointing straight to the USA and as real estate on the high end and stocks look good, more and more capital will travel into the USA. The Fed will be accused of creating the bubble since the domestic press will never understand the complexity of the world economy as a whole. So the Fed will be blamed for creating a bubble both from the media (rich are getting richer) and from Congress.

Meanwhile, there are growing concerns that financial woes could engulf Spain in addition to Greece. Higher interest rates for the world’s largest economy could lessen the the likelihood of economic survival among the allure the emerging markets and add to the problem of Europe going negative. Everything so far appears to be shaping up for a Phase Transition in the USA. That will baffle most and will place the maximum amount of pressure of Asia and Europe. By the time we get to the other end, they will be calling for a one world currency – watch.

I hope everyone has seen the revelations about Larry Summers and 21 Inc.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:34:21 AM

The problem with Bitcoin is that so many people didn't get on the train.  So now they hope it will fail so they can board a new train -- Monero, Etherium, whatever.  And they go onto these forums concern trolling as if they are actually Bitcoin proponents.  But suck it up. There is no other train available to you -- the next train will have exclusive membership and will actually be a rocketship (think Apple ipay) deployed simultaneously onto millions of POS, default installation in your phone, automatically connected with checking accounts for several major banks etc.

It is the analogous  non-choice that we will be offered with the one-world reserve currency:

1. US dollar reserve currency hegemony over the world
2. One-world reserve currency with every nation sending a representative

These two choices are framed as being different, but in reality they are the same outcome. In both cases, the global bankster cartel is in control.

Ditto Bitcoin.

Any way, I support moving forward using Bitcoin to destroy existing banking systems and government issued currencies, and moving the world to a global digital currency (albeit I assert ultimately controlled by the banksters). Because the alternative is no better (as you point out) and at least by moving forward we bring more capital into crypto-currency (including altcoin experiments).

I agree with you there will not be another train in terms of scaling a crypto-currency to the masses before 2033. Bitcoin has this locked up already.

I do believe it may be possible to identify a market that is large but not the (lower 50% of the power-law distributed wealth curve) masses which Bitcoin can not reach and which an altcoin can. I am 80% sure about this. I don't care if the other attempts have fallen short. That doesn't rule out someone with appropriate insight creating one that hits the sweet spot. And the goal is not to topple Bitcoin (let the lower 50% have their pacifier to suck on). My thesis has been the upper 0.1% are going down with the lower 50% into the NWO. The Knowledge Age will rise up and take over by 2033. Let them have their Bitcoin in the interim. Smaller things grow faster. There is exponential growth available to the right altcoin.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:59:05 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2015, 08:50:55 AM by TPTB_need_war

i already addressed those things.  and i said you got it backwards.

we know this b/c of what happened in 2008.  who got bailed out?  the banksters or the ppl who took the loans.  ans:  the banksters.

What logic is that? You are asserting that because the banksters got bailed out, then the People got harmed thus you assert it must be the case that they People will have an awakening.

But if you study history, analogous forms of corruption have been repeating over and over again throughout all human history and the People never wake up. As I explained to you by example, even where they thought they were fighting oppression by joining Napoleon (by refusing to fight when he came to conquer their lands) analogous to Bitcoin supporters who imagine they are fighting oppression with Bitcoin when in fact in both cases (and all cases in human history) you are just supporting another head of the monster the elite have manufactured (or co-opt).

What was the result of your IQ test? Seriously. You don't even consider that your logic does not follow. There is no logical reason that the People must wake up when they've been fucked in the ass by the system. For them do so, requires not only that they understand how they have been harmed but also what is the correct action to rectify their plight. They get particularly misdirected on the latter.

Instead of ASS-U-ming your logic requires your conclusion, you must use the scientific method to test your theory and by studying history we can see the People never do wake up. Then we can start to reason about why they never do. And I have explained it to you upthread. Humans are easily deluded because their self-interests conflict with the global optimization. Although on a local level, I could dance in front of a group of humans and inspire them to choose freedom over conformance, in terms of scaling the mass belief systems, the powers-that-be (TPTB) have a natural advantage because the individual self-interests of the masses are not aligned with looking at the reality of the actual situation BEHIND THE CURTAIN. Instead they are easily swayed to follow delusions (the ass of the sheep in front of them) such as "gouge the 1% with punitive taxes" (Did you not watch the Youtube debates between Peter Schiff and the Operation Wallstreet youth?). And "thanks to Obama, I don't have to pay my rent any more" (have you not seen the Youtude?).

Come on man get a grip on reality. Go out into the street and talk to random people and you will learn that your armchair theories are complete bullshit.

In 1992, I went house-to-house and talked to people all ages (from young couples to grandmothers) as a volunteer for the Ross Perot 1992 POTUS campaign. I saw that people would listen to me, but they wouldn't be able to carry it forward in terms of complete understanding and action. I learned that people have other incentives that are driving their lives and they don't have the focus to become experts on politics, what is actually going on behind the curtain, and what to best do about it.

The people have become more aware that there is massive corruption. But their solutions are to hand more power to the TPTB with regulatory actions such as massive support for the unconstitutional power grab of the FCC regulation of Net Neutrality. Their angst is directed towards supporting the powers-that-be who have regulatory capture. They will end up supporting regulation of Bitcoin which unwittingly hands it to TPTB.

The people don't have the focus and diligence to monitor and maintain a decentralized Bitcoin when the natural incentives are towards centralization. If you want a crypto-coin to remain decentralized, then it must do so natural not because of diligence of the masses who are preoccupied on their own personal lives and (often mutually conflicting, e.g. abortion, gay rights, etc) self-interests.

I do not respect your ignorance. And I do not appreciate you asserting that you any where near my level of cognition of these matters. The Dunning-Kruger effect is too blatantly obvious here and I don't know what to do other than wasting my time trying to spank (your young cocky ass) with you words hoping you might gain some appreciation. But I observe you are too boastful to realize.

As Armstrong says, study history because it is catalog of repeating outcomes that we should learn from but never do.

and that is precisely b/c the ppl with the loans were not in fact in control and demanding of the loans they received; they were hoodwinked into taking easy no doc loans by banksters

The poor fuckers who got a house and shouldn't have. As if they had no desire to get a house.  Roll Eyes

What happened is the perfectly natural outcome of the power vacuum I have explained to you over the past 2 - 3 pages of this thread. But you can't seem to grasp that and want to delude yourself into believing that the problem lies on the side of the banksters. The problem is a natural phenomenon that always repeats because a power vacuum is an unstable state of matter and sucks in the corruption. Until you eliminate the power vacuum, you are just deluding yourself. You won't be able to change the fact that individuals prioritize their self-interest and not the global optimization. Bitcoin can't get you there because it is not immutably decentralized and anonymous without diligence from the People, the lack of which causes the power vacuum in the first place. In short, you are a dog chasing your tail and you don't even realize it.

who knew they were going to win no matter what happened.  as it turned out, they rode the loan  mkt up with mark to market and when the market turned around they subverted the rule of law and went to mark to model.  then, when the shit really hit the fan, they went before Congress and threatened to blow up the whole economy unless they received bailouts.  and who went to bat for them in this time of crisis according to the playbook?  Bernanke, Paulson, & Geithner.  so the banksters got bailed out despite 80% disapproval by the American public, ordinary ppl lost their homes, the toxic debt got shifted over to the Fed and the American ppl got their USD debased by $4T in new money printing.  the gvt has since more than doubled the national debt to re-pump stocks to the banksters benefit.  so just who is in control?  certainly not the ppl as you suggest.

I never stated the People are in control. I said the People are implicitly complicit because their self-interests do not align with your delusion of them being focused on optimizing global causes. The control over money is a global cause that requires an extreme amount expertise and dedication of life that only very few of us experts can justify, and thus it is not a self-interested priority (focus) for the masses, a.k.a. the People.

and you expect all of us to believe that TPTB are going to just give up this ideal system they control with a free printing press while they roll the dice with a system that has the potential to ruin their party?  how risky and insane is that?  and then somehow they will  hit the Digital Kill Switch and drive us all into a Great Depression?  so what monetary system takes over when that happens?  what happens to all their big corporate partners?  what will all the banks do?  what a crock.

They are not giving up anything by destroying the national central banks and moving to a one-world reserve currency system. They are doing creative destruction and using a massive crisis to usher in a greater level of totalitarian, corporate-fascist control.

I have provided the link to the following thread numerous times, but you apparently still haven't read it:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985481.0

It is all explained there for you. And 29% of readers get it and agree.

They are not rolling any dice. They have a masterful plan which by now appears to be quite inescapable. Planting Bitcoin was a masterful coup getting you deluded fools to chase your own tail and fight for their cause.

Driving us into a Greater Depression (more so with FATCA and other large scale aspects, than Bitcoin as the Digital Kill Switch which is more of future concern) will bring about the political support amongst the masses for a global compromise on central banking to take the power away from the USA dollar and move it to an international cooperation (consensus) in a multi-polar world, a.k.a. the one-world reserve currency. There is no way the People would agree if they were not suffering. The People have many competing self-interests. It is only by bringing the People to their knees in massive war and suffering can they be made to plead for a global consensus. They will see that the nation-state model has utterly failed them (of course fabricated to fail and with manufactured conflicts, all from TPTB).

Edit: that you frame the issue in your mind as one of who is in control demonstrates simpleton conceptualization of the issue. You need to look at the incentives in the system and the structure of the system. Even TPTB are not in control. Btw, I am just saying "young cocky ass" in jest. Your fervor is what I expect from an ideological younger person, but the problem is when your fervor exceeds your conceptualization. If you are willing to actually dig in and consider the model I have presented, then we can have an intelligent and cordial dialogue.

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:27:28 PM

I clicked agree,but time when us dollar is reserve currency of the world will end,whan it could be in few years
why,there is awlays reason,reasons,main reason is life is a change,and that will also change
i hope to see one time in my life,that people will be enough aware to not be slave by any currency

Will i see that my life,in some part of the world in some people i see that already

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
username18333

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 09:48:26 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2015, 09:58:34 PM by username18333

In 1992, I went house-to-house and talked to people all ages (from young couples to grandmothers) as a volunteer for the Ross Perot 1992 POTUS campaign. I saw that people would listen to me, but they wouldn't be able to carry it forward in terms of complete understanding and action. I learned that people have other incentives that are driving their lives and they don't have the focus to become experts on politics, what is actually going on behind the curtain, and what to best do about it.

Quote from: Charles Flatt, Sheila Allen; Los Angeles Times; 1990
Democracy has been described as four wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Unmoderated majority rule means that the mistakes, the ignorance and the prejudices of the majority will become law. Minorities will be devoured, and the resulting society will be one of enforced and fearful homogeneity.

Quote from: Dale Wilkerson, Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy
Nietzsche’s philosophy contemplates the meaning of values and their significance to human existence. Given that no absolute values exist, in Nietzsche’s worldview, the evolution of values on earth must be measured by some other means. How then shall they be understood? The existence of a value presupposes a value-positing perspective, and values are created by human beings (and perhaps other value-positing agents) as aids for survival and growth. Because values are important for the well being of the human animal, because belief in them is essential to our existence, we oftentimes prefer to forget that values are our own creations and to live through them as if they were absolute. For these reasons, social institutions enforcing adherence to inherited values are permitted to create self-serving economies of power, so long as individuals living through them are thereby made more secure and their possibilities for life enhanced. Nevertheless, from time to time the values we inherit are deemed no longer suitable and the continued enforcement of them no longer stands in the service of life. To maintain allegiance to such values, even when they no longer seem practicable, turns what once served the advantage to individuals to a disadvantage, and what was once the prudent deployment of values into a life denying abuse of power. When this happens the human being must reactivate its creative, value-positing capacities and construct new values.

Quote from: David Konstan, “Epicurus,” Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy, 2014
[Epicurus] regarded the unacknowledged fear of death and punishment as the primary cause of anxiety among human beings, and anxiety in turn as the source of extreme and irrational desires.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 01:54:54 AM

On Secular Stagnation: A Response to Bernanke

Quote from: Larry Summers @ NWO
Ben Bernanke has inaugurated his blog with a set of thoughtful observations on the determinants of real interest rates (see his post here) and the secular stagnation hypothesis that I have invoked in an effort to understand recent macroeconomic developments.  I agree with much of what Ben writes and would highlight in particular his recognition that the Fed is in a sense a follower rather than a leader with respect to real interest rates –  since they are determined by broad factors bearing on the supply and demand for capital – and his recognition that equilibrium real rates appear to have been trending downward for quite some time.

Central banks have backstopped and prevented defaults to the $250 trillion of global debt.

So there is $250 trillion in debt sloshing around the world and yet Summers refers to this as "capital".

So his "solution" is NIRP and a cashless society to prevent anyone from escaping paying negative interest rates on their wealth. And use this resource extraction to continue to backstop the $250 trillion of debt in the world. In order words, Summers thinks we are stupid enough to be a dog chasing our tail wherein the excess "capital" is money we are expropriating from ourselves to prop up "capital" that would otherwise evaporate in a contagion of defaults. And then claim this excess capital that we stole from ourselves (via NIRP) is what is causing the excessive market demand for return of capital (aka safe haven) and thus NIRP.

This is the definition of insanity. And he isn't stupid enough to believe his nonsense. He is obviously scamming us.

Obama Is Targeting Your Retirement Accounts

He buys into the problem that the people are saving too much, and is using this to entertain the idea of placing a cap on how much an individual is allowed to contribute to their retirement plan. Additionally, he is considering adding a 10% or so tax on your 401k or IRA account.

Canada to Fingerprint Foreign Travelers

Canada’s Hunt for Cash Turns Against Trading Profits in Retirement Funds

The Canadian tax man is looking at trading in retirement accounts and redefining them as businesses in order to demand taxes.

username18333

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 02:28:19 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2015, 02:59:24 AM by username18333

So his "solution" is NIRP and a cashless society to prevent anyone from escaping paying negative interest rates on their wealth. And use this resource extraction to continue to backstop the $250 trillion of debt in the world. In order words, Summers thinks we are stupid enough to be a dog chasing our tail wherein the excess "capital" is money we are expropriating from ourselves to prop up "capital" that would otherwise evaporate in a contagion of defaults. And then claim this excess capital that we stole from ourselves (via NIRP) is what is causing the excessive market demand for return of capital (aka safe haven) and thus NIRP.

Quote from: Plato, _Euthyphro_, 380 BCE
Soc. We shall know better, my good friend, in a little while. The point which I should first wish to understand is whether the [capital] or [money] is beloved by the [1‱] because it is [money], or [money] because it is beloved of the [1‱].
(Germaneness mine.)

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:10:55 AM

My thesis (even when I started this thread under my prior user name) has been that TPTB are intentionally destroying the nation-state central banks in order to make the world dependent on and clamor for one-world political sharing arrangement where the one-world institutions would provide discipline and oversight on the nations which had proven they could not manage their own affairs. But this is the classic Hegelian dialectic diversion, because we know damn well that the same power brokers who control the BIS also control the Fed and the ECB. So this is clearly creative destruction by TPTB:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/11704051/The-world-is-defenseless-against-the-next-financial-crisis-warns-BIS.html

The world is defenceless against the next financial crisis, warns BIS
Monetary policymakers have run out of room to fight the next crisis with interest rates unable to go lower, the BIS warns

The world will be unable to fight the next global financial crash as central banks have used up their ammunition trying to tackle the last crises, the Bank for International Settlements has warned.
The so-called central bank of central banks launched a scatching critique of global monetary policy in its annual report. The BIS claimed that central banks have backed themselves into a corner after repeatedly cutting interest rates to shore up their economies.
These low interest rates have in turn fuelled economic booms, encouraging excessive risk taking. Booms have then turned to busts, which policymakers have responded to with even lower rates.
Claudio Borio, head of the organisation’s monetary and economic department, said: “Persistent exceptionally low rates reflect the central banks’ and market participants’ response to the unusually weak post-crisis recovery as they fumble in the dark in search of new certainties.”

username18333

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 04:56:04 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 05:56:30 PM by username18333

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: