Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:16:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BetVIP Bitcoin Poker - Register at BetVIPpoker.com! 3 more 100mBTC Freerolls!  (Read 12420 times)
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:10:57 AM

Hi BetVip I want to let you know of a bug in your poker software.
In the tournament "150 mbtc guaranted" I deleted 2 times the last player, but he has done for 2 times rebuy!
You can rebuy when there are three or more players, but in "heuds up" you can not rebuy because if you delete the last player the tournament ends automatically.

Please fix this bug! I would have won 2 times the tournament but for this bug i have not won anything. it's impossible!
Can you give me kindly 150mbtc that I have won? I paid to participate in this tournament. I hope you will help me
Thanks for your attention and sorry for my terrible English.   Smiley

by deleted you mean you bust him out. maybe there is still time to "rebuy" when you deleted him  Grin

it's pretty standard in poker tournaments. they will set an amount of time for the rebuy period, say, 15mins. the moment the tournament starts, rebuy period will be available during the first 15minutes of play.

i maybe wrong, but i think this is not a bug.

i am just sharing my opinion cicciobtc. good luck at the tables!

I play poker for 10 years and have much experience in this game, I have played in many poker rooms and is deleted when the last player the tournament ends automatically and is declared the winner.
you can rebuy only if there are 3 or more players.
Please, Betvip, you can kindly help me? i win the tournament for 2 times.
I wait for your feedback. thanks

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:19:27 AM

Hi BetVip I want to let you know of a bug in your poker software.
In the tournament "150 mbtc guaranted" I deleted 2 times the last player, but he has done for 2 times rebuy!
You can rebuy when there are three or more players, but in "heuds up" you can not rebuy because if you delete the last player the tournament ends automatically.

Please fix this bug! I would have won 2 times the tournament but for this bug i have not won anything. it's impossible!
Can you give me kindly 150mbtc that I have won? I paid to participate in this tournament. I hope you will help me
Thanks for your attention and sorry for my terrible English.   Smiley

by deleted you mean you bust him out. maybe there is still time to "rebuy" when you deleted him  Grin

it's pretty standard in poker tournaments. they will set an amount of time for the rebuy period, say, 15mins. the moment the tournament starts, rebuy period will be available during the first 15minutes of play.

i maybe wrong, but i think this is not a bug.

i am just sharing my opinion cicciobtc. good luck at the tables!

I play poker for 10 years and have much experience in this game, I have played in many poker rooms and is deleted when the last player the tournament ends automatically and is declared the winner.
you can rebuy only if there are 3 or more players.
Please, Betvip, you can kindly help me? i win the tournament for 2 times.
I wait for your feedback. thanks

This is for for the 150mbtc guaranteed right? It clearly says the rebuy time is 65 minutes and you being such a seasoned player in poker didn't notice?
BetVIP (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 11:34:49 AM

Hi all,

Rules for tournaments and cash games are clearly stated on the site. Please read these before playing so there is no confusion.

Regards
Jess
BetVIP Support

kralkral

Activity: 323

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:40:23 AM

still waiting withdrawal.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 11:45:25 AM

Hi all,

Please note that withdrawals can take up to 24 hours to process over weekends depending on the volume of requests we get. Please bear with us until we implement immediate withdrawals next week. We can assure you that as a fully licensed operator, all your bitcoins are 100% safe and you will all receive your withdrawals asap  Smiley

Dont forget to sign up for the free rolls and tournaments!

Regards
Jess
BetVIP Support

jemsmuhamad

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:51:28 AM

i see the room poker not so many playing there.
and I have an idea to enliven the room poker,
if you add feature to exchange 25000 play money chips to 1mbtc, i think it would be great and effective campaign.
players will play all day long to get their 1mbtc per 25000 play money.

*25000 = 1 mbtc its just an example you can change it as you like.

Cheers!!
KPGuy

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:04:51 PM

if you add feature to exchange 25000 play money chips to 1mbtc, i think it would be great and effective campaign.

Cheers!!

bad idea IMO. it will just make the players play more "play money" than real cash game.
KPGuy

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:28:07 PM

Hi BetVIP

arallmuus told me that he transferred 75mbtc to my account "solmux". How long does it take to appear in my account?

thanks.
BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 12:39:03 PM

Hi BetVIP

arallmuus told me that he transferred 75mbtc to my account "solmux". How long does it take to appear in my account?

thanks.

Hi KP,

IF he transferred it directly to your BetVIPpoker wallet address it should reflect almost immediately. Are you certain you supplied the correct address and have you seen the confirmation hash?

Regards
Jess

KPGuy

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:42:05 PM

Hi BetVIP

thanks.

Hi KP,

IF he transferred it directly to your BetVIPpoker wallet address it should reflect almost immediately. Are you certain you supplied the correct address and have you seen the confirmation hash?

Regards
Jess

ohh, so the "transfer" chips in the software doesn't work? when you click "transfer" in the cashier. it will only ask for the "amount" and the "Nickname". it doesnt ask for wallet address.

he use the "transfer" feature at the cashier's page. can you take a look at it?  thanks so much.
BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 12:46:28 PM

Hi BetVIP

thanks.

Hi KP,

Regards
Jess

ohh, so the "transfer" chips in the software doesn't work? when you click "transfer" in the cashier. it will only ask for the "amount" and the "Nickname". it doesnt ask for wallet address.

Hi KP,

Apologies for the confusion, I thought you meant that he made a deposit and not a transfer. The amount should reflect in your account after verification. Apologies for the delay, this will also be automated from next week.

Regards
Jess

KPGuy

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:49:19 PM

Hi BetVIP

thanks.

Hi KP,

Regards
Jess

Hi KP,

Apologies for the confusion, I thought you meant that he made a deposit and not a transfer. The amount should reflect in your account after verification. Apologies for the delay, this will also be automated from next week.

Regards
Jess

thank BetVIP! i guess, i will just wait for it to reflect in my account.

my username BTW is "solmux".

thanks!
BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 12:51:07 PM

Hi BetVIP

thanks.

Hi KP,

Regards
Jess

Hi KP,

Regards
Jess

thanks!

Hi KP,

I will see what I can do for you in the mean time. Apologies for the delay, we are trying to improve user experience everyday!

Regards
Jess

clubsofsteel

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:09:51 PM

Cheers!!
that is a good idea

KPGuy

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:03:45 PM

Hi BetVIP

thanks.

Hi KP,

Regards
Jess

Hi KP,

Regards
Jess

thanks!

Hi KP,

I will see what I can do for you in the mean time. Apologies for the delay, we are trying to improve user experience everyday!

Regards
Jess

got it on my account., thanks BetVIP!
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:10:01 PM

Hi all,

Rules for tournaments and cash games are clearly stated on the site. Please read these before playing so there is no confusion.

Regards
Jess
BetVIP Support

I think you should change the length of time of the rebuy, or change the duration of the blinds or change the starting chips, but these tournaments do not make sense because I had won the tournament after 20 minutes but the time for the rebuy was 65 minutes, the My opponent then even if he lost (always went allinn), could always rebuy also more than 100 times.
  Also the blinds after 65 minutes would be 10000-20000 while the rebuy only 1000 chips ...
this is not poker but is bingo. only who wins is always rebuy and wins the allinn.

You have to make some changes. Increase the duration of the blinds, increased starting chips or put a minimum of players to start the tournament because the time for the rebuy must end before the money bubble!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
KPGuy

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:20:21 PM

Hi all,

Regards
Jess
BetVIP Support

I think you should change the length of time of the rebuy, or change the duration of the blinds or change the starting chips, but these tournaments do not make sense because I had won the tournament after 20 minutes but the time for the rebuy was 65 minutes, the My opponent then even if he lost (always went allinn), could always rebuy also more than 100 times.
  Also the blinds after 65 minutes would be 10000-20000 while the rebuy only 1000 chips ...
this is not poker but is bingo. only who wins is always rebuy and wins the allinn.

You have to make some changes. Increase the duration of the blinds, increased starting chips or put a minimum of players to start the tournament because the time for the rebuy must end before the money bubble!
s
this is pretty standard IMO, the player will make the decision if he/she wants to rebuy even if the blinds are ridic high, as long as the rebuy perion is still on.

and also, all the information are on the lobby and it should be the player's responsibility to know all the information about the tournament, and decide whether he/she wants to play or not.
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:38:28 PM

Hi all,

Regards
Jess
BetVIP Support

This is normal across the board on any rebuy tournament. The host has to try make a little money right? Its just that you came across a player who had funds to rebuy which was unlucky but it happens.
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 02:49:07 AM

we had to wait for admin wake up from sleep and sweet dreams to confirm and process we withdraw? not automatic and instant, how long members will survive? not be long
BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 07:03:14 AM

we had to wait for admin wake up from sleep and sweet dreams to confirm and process we withdraw? not automatic and instant, how long members will survive? not be long

Hi there,

As stated many times on this thread, automated withdrawals will be active this week, please be patient. Until then, a withdrawal can take up to 24 hours depending on the amount of traffic we receive.

Regards
Jessica

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: