Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:27:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BetVIP Bitcoin Poker - Register at BetVIPpoker.com! 3 more 100mBTC Freerolls!  (Read 12420 times)
KPGuy

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 05:17:11 PM

any news here?

nice clean looking software. very professional look. pelase dont let this site dies down.

Hi KP,

We will be announcing new specials for cash games this week!

Regards
Jess

awesome!!!! been waiting for that.
jemsmuhamad

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:06:31 AM

oh bad news, no freerolls for today?
BetVIP (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 08:28:40 AM

oh bad news, no freerolls for today?

Hi there,

We will post the weekly free rolls and tournaments today!

Regards
Jessica

BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 12:35:01 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 01:49:56 PM by BetVIP

Hi guys,

Here are the free rolls and tournaments for this week  Smiley

Monday 23rd March
18:00h GMT - 100 mBTC Freeroll
19:30h GMT - 150 mBTC Guaranteed Tournament (5 mBTC buy-in)

Tuesday 24th March

Wednesday 25th March
12:00h GMT - 200 mBTC Guaranteed Tournament (15 mBTC buy-in)
16:00h GMT - 100 mBTC Freeroll

Thursday 26th March

Friday 27th March

Don`t miss out on these fantastic offers, go and register now at BetVIPpoker.com!!   Smiley

The BetVIPpoker Team

moonbind

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:21:44 AM

nice poker room!

weird question, tho - why aren't there any tourneys on Saturday/Sunday?

i have just started a few days ago, won a 3d on a 150gtd for 24 mBit, nice!

wish to see more ppl coming play me, too, cheers

however, there is one thing
- can you, please, do something to remove sitouts who registered, but never came to play on freerolls!
[suggest to kick those who don't play after 20 hands/rounds]

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 07:26:50 AM

nice poker room!

weird question, tho - why aren't there any tourneys on Saturday/Sunday?

i have just started a few days ago, won a 3d on a 150gtd for 24 mBit, nice!

wish to see more ppl coming play me, too, cheers

however, there is one thing
- can you, please, do something to remove sitouts who registered, but never came to play on freerolls!
[suggest to kick those who don't play after 20 hands/rounds]

Hi moonbind,

Thanks! We think it`s a great site too! We will be adding tournaments and freerolls weekly to include weekends, keep you eyes on this thread for upcoming events or check your mailbox!

Good suggestion on kicking sit-outs, I will speak to our developers right away!

Regards
Jessica

moonbind

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:02:33 AM

thank you so much for the very fast responsel, dear Jessica!

i have been playing online since 2010, and sitouts in large field tournaments is a major pain-in-the-brain...

will keep an eye out for more tournies and people to play against, cause i'm a daily grinder 14+ hours a day :p

::cheers::

BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 11:39:16 AM

i have been playing online since 2010, and sitouts in large field tournaments is a major pain-in-the-brain...

will keep an eye out for more tournies and people to play against, cause i'm a daily grinder 14+ hours a day :p

Hi Moonbind,

Great to have you with us! We have changed the tournaments so that people who sit out for longer than 5 minutes in any tournament get kicked!

Regards
Jessica

KPGuy

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 03:29:32 PM

Hi BetVIP,

If I may suggest...

I'd love to see a promotion for RING games players. Like if you accumulate a certain amount of "cash game points" within the day, you are qualified for the daily freeroll. you can also throw in like a weekly freeroll for players who reach "x" number of cash game points from the last 7 days.

You have a very professional looking software and I think you should be more aggressive in giving promotion for ring game players. Cash tournaments is not enough IMO. Every poker website needs ring games player.
BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 05:12:36 PM

Hi BetVIP,

If I may suggest...

I'd love to see a promotion for RING games players. Like if you accumulate a certain amount of "cash game points" within the day, you are qualified for the daily freeroll. you can also throw in like a weekly freeroll for players who reach "x" number of cash game points from the last 7 days.

You have a very professional looking software and I think you should be more aggressive in giving promotion for ring game players. Cash tournaments is not enough IMO. Every poker website needs ring games player.

Hi KP,

Thats exactly what we are doing! We put it into development this week and it will be ready to release next week. Players will be able to buy into tournaments and freerolls with cash game points.

Looks like we are on the same page  Smiley Thanks for playing and keep the suggestions coming!

Regards
Jessica

asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:18:19 PM

Hi Moonbind,

Great to have you with us! We have changed the tournaments so that people who sit out for longer than 5 minutes in any tournament get kicked!

Regards
Jessica

Easy that is a bit extreme in my honest opinion, so i pay to play a 25mbtc game and because i decided to have dinner or go to the shop for longer than 5minutes i come back and i am no longer in first i am actually out because i have been kicked? If that is correct you should change that lol

KPGuy

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:46:54 PM

Hi BetVIP,

If I may suggest...

Hi KP,

Thats exactly what we are doing! We put it into development this week and it will be ready to release next week. Players will be able to buy into tournaments and freerolls with cash game points.

Looks like we are on the same page  Smiley Thanks for playing and keep the suggestions coming!

Regards
Jessica

thank you dear Jessica...

I hope the ring games traffic will pick up eventho its a work in progress, i mean little by little it will pick up i suppose.
KPGuy

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:48:02 PM

Hi Moonbind,

Regards
Jessica

Easy that is a bit extreme in my honest opinion, so i pay to play a 25mbtc game and because i decided to have dinner or go to the shop for longer than 5minutes i come back and i am no longer in first i am actually out because i have been kicked? If that is correct you should change that lol

no offense meant, but if you have something to do, it is better to just not register at all.
asuryan180

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:33:36 PM

Hi Moonbind,

Regards
Jessica

no offense meant, but if you have something to do, it is better to just not register at all.

No offence but please don't talk crap, i have played online poker over ten years and never have i heard that you will be kicked after not playing for 5 minutes, (excuse me) lolol Grin Grin Cheesy.

Many times i play the sunday 200k on ipoker and the pokerstars sunday million and a lot of other high rollers, i don't need to be glued to the computer when i am chip leader or when i have taken a bad beat, i leave the computer like a lot of 'good' players do.

At the end of the day Betvip do what you want i just gave you over someone with a shed load of experience valid advice do with it as you please. (5minutes then kicked)  Cheesy  Grin Cheesy Wink

moonbind

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:46:44 PM

here comes a positive report:

the kick procedure worked perfectly today on a daily freeroll:
there were ~40+ registered players and after set timer the active players only ~20;
thank you, you saved us about a half of a tourney's time of pain to watch the sitouts blind out!

if you are not ready to sit down and play the whole tourney, go play with japanese paper cutout dolls or watch youtube kittens

poker is for the serious...

thank you Jessica
thank you BetVip

asuryan180

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:54:30 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2015, 07:20:46 PM by asuryan180

if you are not ready to sit down and play the whole tourney, go play with japanese paper cutout dolls or watch youtube kittens

You see that part in red that is what you keep playing friend the freeroll lickers must be real serious games you play  Tongue

Betvip clearly wants to cater for the freeroll abuses who will play nothing else thats fine but for you guys kind of tight.

I won't come back to this thread you guys are a little out of my league  Grin

KPGuy

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 07:11:19 PM

Hi Moonbind,

Regards
Jessica

No offence but please don't talk crap, i have played online poker over ten years and never have i heard that you will be kicked after not playing for 5 minutes, (excuse me) lolol Grin Grin Cheesy.

Many times i play the sunday 200k on ipoker and the pokerstars sunday million and a lot of other high rollers, i don't need to be glued to the computer when i am chip leader or when i have taken a bad beat, i leave the computer like a lot of 'good' players do.

At the end of the day Betvip do what you want i just gave you over someone with a shed load of experience valid advice do with it as you please. (5minutes then kicked)  Cheesy  Grin Cheesy Wink

thank you for being sarcastic, but what we are talking about here is the players being kicked out if they are not online when the tournament/freeroll starts. you should know better than this. being a chipleader is totally on a different page because you actually managed to play. where as, what we are talking is players who just register and not present when the tournament starts.

and ohh.. GL in the sunday mil.
jackringer

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 07:25:22 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2015, 07:50:58 PM by jackringer

You see that part in red that is what you keep playing friend the freeroll lickers must be real serious games you play  Tongue

Betvip clearly wants to cater for the freeroll abuses who will play nothing else thats fine but for you guys kind of tight.

I won't come back to this thread you guys are a little out of my league  Grin

What is your poker alias? Smiley

Jessica  what is special prize?

I won last tournament and reward 36+ Special prize.
moonbind

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 08:11:47 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2015, 09:02:54 PM by moonbind

let me tell you a fun joke that happened to me just 30 min.s ago:

there, i join the 150gtd, and play like for 10 minutes, one guy is in sitout - he gets kicked after 5 minutes for not doing a hand!
i make a good move against some coin-flipper and double-up by my AQo vs his KQo

now comes the fun part - after a few moments the game crashes,
i reload and as soon as the table wants to load i get kicked out of game all-together again,
a few tries later and a computer restart i get to log back in just to learn that "the player has left the tournament"

i have sent an email to support, they are always nice, hope they help sort this out!

so, whoever hated me that i asked for a kickout procedure - you can laugh heartily, starting now ... go ... Smiley

btw, does any of you know who this player is POKERSNILZO - he once told me he's an admin, he regs for every game, plays like a cow, and rebuys a lot Smiley

suggest: please, increase the sitout kick timer to 15 minutes

BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 06:41:52 AM

let me tell you a fun joke that happened to me just 30 min.s ago:

there, i join the 150gtd, and play like for 10 minutes, one guy is in sitout - he gets kicked after 5 minutes for not doing a hand!
i make a good move against some coin-flipper and double-up by my AQo vs his KQo

now comes the fun part - after a few moments the game crashes,
i reload and as soon as the table wants to load i get kicked out of game all-together again,
a few tries later and a computer restart i get to log back in just to learn that "the player has left the tournament"

i have sent an email to support, they are always nice, hope they help sort this out!

so, whoever hated me that i asked for a kickout procedure - you can laugh heartily, starting now ... go ... Smiley

btw, does any of you know who this player is POKERSNILZO - he once told me he's an admin, he regs for every game, plays like a cow, and rebuys a lot Smiley

suggest: please, increase the sitout kick timer to 15 minutes

Hi Moonbind,

Sorry about that! I will correct this straight away! We were trying to stop players stalling and sitting out so that the real players like you can actually play properly! I will fix the issue right away.

Regards
Jessica

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: