Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:06:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AnaLCoin | SHA256 | POW/POS | 300k coins | IN-WLT TRDNG ! | LAUNCHED !!!  (Read 54393 times)
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:14:06 PM

Really Analicious thread, funny one, i hope a long live for this Anal project
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:27:19 PM

Better? Smiley
minerpools

Activity: 574

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 11:29:12 PM

Pool confirmations have been set to 210 as that's what's in the source code.
Don't wanna pay out unconfirmed coins Wink.

MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:34:13 PM

Better? Smiley

boom thats it! i still like the text to go around but thats just me

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
hankrules

Activity: 673

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:45:15 PM

Logo should have goatse hands pulling the coin apart.

http://www.themarysue.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/goatse-cupcake.jpg

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
btcshiner

Activity: 478
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:46:53 PM

any suggestions where this coin can be seriously listed and what it will be worth?
based on 300k coins

id say 10-20k would be a good entry but thats pure speculation could do 100k  just cause of low numbers and cool name

matter of fact i gor 10 for sale at .01 any takers

i'm only on 1x Ant S5 and struggeling to get full Hashpower on supernova - it's a rollercoaster between 600GH/s - 1.3 TH/s I got 3 Coins from the beginning till now :/

Not really much more for me @ 5 TH/s too.. About 20 coins until now.. But at least Hashrate display is pretty stable for me, always around 4.6 to 5.4 TH/s

I like your x11 pools but I have mined on a couple of your sha256 pools and I have never had you report the full hashrate consistently on them always fluctuates between .3 t/hs to 1.2 th/s for my s2.  And usually to the low side.  I am gonna mine on minerpools for the same amount of time and see what the results are.

Small fluctuations are pretty normal, so .3th/s i'd say is okay. But not 1-2 th/s ;-)

The results should be pretty the same, let me know.

Ok So I just reached pretty close to parity as far as earnings.  1.055276 on Minerpools and 1.078035 on Suprnova.  I am mining with a S2.  One hour and 45 minutes on Suprnova and 50 minutes on Minerpools.

I got lucky and found a block early that did show up on minerpools.  My hashrate is showing more constant poolside with Minerpools at between .6 and .9 T/hs vrs the .3 to 1.2 T/hs on Suprnova.  The per block payout is about right for both given the reported hash rates.  Maybe it was a lucky 50 minutes at minerpool.

Not sure if it is that these are alts but my hashrate when I mine bitcoin is almost dead on poolside compared to my miner stats, and still think that it was a lot of blocks to disappear or be orphaned but eh its only anal.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 11:50:59 PM

any suggestions where this coin can be seriously listed and what it will be worth?
based on 300k coins

id say 10-20k would be a good entry but thats pure speculation could do 100k  just cause of low numbers and cool name

i'm only on 1x Ant S5 and struggeling to get full Hashpower on supernova - it's a rollercoaster between 600GH/s - 1.3 TH/s I got 3 Coins from the beginning till now :/

Not really much more for me @ 5 TH/s too.. About 20 coins until now.. But at least Hashrate display is pretty stable for me, always around 4.6 to 5.4 TH/s

I like your x11 pools but I have mined on a couple of your sha256 pools and I have never had you report the full hashrate consistently on them always fluctuates between .3 t/hs to 1.2 th/s for my s2.  And usually to the low side.  I am gonna mine on minerpools for the same amount of time and see what the results are.

Small fluctuations are pretty normal, so .3th/s i'd say is okay. But not 1-2 th/s ;-)

Ok So I just reached pretty close to parity as far as earnings.  1.055276 on Minerpools and 1.078035 on Suprnova.  I am mining with a S2.  One hour and 45 minutes on Suprnova and 50 minutes on Minerpools.

I got lucky and found a block early that did show up on minerpools.  My hashrate is showing more constant poolside with Minerpools at between .6 and .9 T/hs vrs the .3 to 1.2 T/hs on Suprnova.  The per block payout is about right for both given the reported hash rates.  Maybe it was a lucky 50 minutes at minerpool.

Not sure if it is that these are alts but my hashrate when I mine bitcoin is almost dead on poolside compared to my miner stats, and still think that it was a lot of blocks to disappear or be orphaned but eh its only anal.

Thanks for your results, thats exactly what I have expected.

I've looked through my logs and there were really a lot of orphaned blocks directly after launch.. It was simply too much hash thrown at the wallet which made it more or less unresponsive for the outside (creating a fork) and we mined quite a few blocks on our own chain before it resynched. Of course all those blocks were then lost once it synched up ..  Bad luck !

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 01:26:51 AM

based on 300k coins

Thanks for your results, thats exactly what I have expected.

I've looked through my logs and there were really a lot of orphaned blocks directly after launch.. It was simply too much hash thrown at the wallet which made it more or less unresponsive for the outside (creating a fork) and we mined quite a few blocks on our own chain before it resynched. Of course all those blocks were then lost once it synched up ..  Bad luck !

oh snap you actually made a pool for this? tell me the truth, is it just cause you wanted an anal subdomain?

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
axxo

Activity: 916

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 03:17:11 AM

Not a good name for a coin. Merchants selling food items surely not going to accept this coin. Live long and prosper, Goodluck!

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 05:35:28 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2015, 06:11:25 AM by jc12345

Not a good name for a coin. Merchants selling food items surely not going to accept this coin. Live long and prosper, Goodluck!

Agreed, but according to the dev the name is what is going to make it excel. So lets see what Aces the dev has up his sleep to do that.

PS: Regarding merchant acceptance, it is a pipe dream of all coins and only Bitcoin has achieved any noticeable success on that front. I don't think any other name will make any difference since all coins have about 98% chance of not achieving significant acceptance. Maybe in the adult industry. I admit in this case though the specific choice in name takes the 98% to 99%. Not really a biggie. If it was not the intention to be associated with anal or anything sexual, then change ticker to ANL.
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 07:55:46 AM

Agreed, but according to the dev the name is what is going to make it excel. So lets see what Aces the dev has up his sleep to do that.

PS: Regarding merchant acceptance, it is a pipe dream of all coins and only Bitcoin has achieved any noticeable success on that front. I don't think any other name will make any difference since all coins have about 98% chance of not achieving significant acceptance. Maybe in the adult industry. I admit in this case though the specific choice in name takes the 98% to 99%. Not really a biggie. If it was not the intention to be associated with anal or anything sexual, then change ticker to ANL.

Well im guessing target is the adult industry. As this will be never be seen as anything else lol
Hellsgremlin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:08:17 AM

Well im guessing target is the adult industry. As this will be never be seen as anything else lol

The target is my wife.  Maybe I can earn anal coins for doing household chores.  I can cash them in,  She'll bend over no questions asked. 

This Coin,  The Possibilities... LOL
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 09:24:04 AM

I think we will see this coin in 500000 satos soon, powefull name and powerfull logo, it can not fail
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 10:46:16 AM

This coin does not work with my girlfriend, she said fork off ?.

I think I'm forked.

Cry

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 01:42:09 PM

i got lots of anal last night !

cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 01:46:38 PM

i got lots of anal last night !

this joke is NOT gonna wear well with age!  Grin

P4ndoraBox7

Activity: 336

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 03:33:38 PM

Sell 250 ANALed coin for 0.25 btc

PM if you are interested to get ANALysed.

MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 07:33:42 PM

150 for 0.1 a good deal  Grin

shaan.is.one

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 07:43:40 PM

Analysis report about Anal is positive.. so guys why waiting for. .?
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 07:49:10 PM

150 for 0.1 a good deal  Grin

Ill sell you 150 ANAL for 0.1 Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: