Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:53:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hiring Trolls Please Apply Inside  (Read 2470 times)
trollteam (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:44:05 PM

Sent our info, looking forward to working with you as this was exactly what Trollcoin is designed for.

Thanks! Got it. Looking forward to working with you  Grin
mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:48:00 PM

How do I sign up?

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
trollteam (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:50:17 PM

How do I sign up?

Nice trollin!  Grin
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:11:06 PM

You could really make this work by making it multi-level in payment, in addition to payment for a troll job well done.

The MLM part would pay people for recruiting new trolls. New trolls would have to pay a fee to join. but they could get it back in the fees that new trolls in their "downlines" paid. Of course, the organization itself would have to take something like at least 10% just for running the show.

I would recommend a simple 5-level payment system, and, say, a tenth of a bitcoin as signup fee.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
trollteam (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:18:35 PM

You could really make this work by making it multi-level in payment, in addition to payment for a troll job well done.

The MLM part would pay people for recruiting new trolls. New trolls would have to pay a fee to join. but they could get it back in the fees that new trolls in their "downlines" paid. Of course, the organization itself would have to take something like at least 10% just for running the show.

I would recommend a simple 5-level payment system, and, say, a tenth of a bitcoin as signup fee.

Smiley

Interesting concept. For now its just gathering up the trolls , but I get what you are getting at . I'm not a programmer and have no idea how to create so a tier system but I LOVE IT!  lol   The way I have it set-up is a client X has something he needs trolls for pays with Credit Card ( enter any amount ) , or Bitcoins.  All Trolls in GROUP A get alerted to go troll the clients assignment. ME for now ( lieutenant soon thereafter ) would then scan over the results for the particular trolls work and send off payment according to their quality of work.  Good suggestion BADecker!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:50:23 PM

Considering I can cause 10 pages of rage with just one carefully articulated post I would ask for 1btc upon signup.

If he gets paid 1 BTC, I formally request 2 BTC, and, BTW, I'm officially owned .03141592 BTC for penning this post.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:55:07 PM

Smiley

Or, make it a forced matrix, i.e., just fill in the downline from left to right.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:56:16 PM

You could really make this work by making it multi-level in payment, in addition to payment for a troll job well done.

Smiley

Interesting concept. For now its just gathering up the trolls , but I get what you are getting at . I'm not a programmer and have no idea how to create so a tier system but I LOVE IT!  lol   The way I have it set-up is a client X has something he needs trolls for pays with Credit Card ( enter any amount ) , or Bitcoins.  All Trolls in GROUP A get alerted to go troll the clients assignment. ME for now ( lieutenant soon thereafter ) would then scan over the results for the particular trolls work and send off payment according to their quality of work.  Good suggestion BADecker!

Basic MLM programs are readily available with an easy learning curve to set up and maintain. If you can't handle the task, source it out to a troll (can't believe I penned that), whereupon he'll place himself toward the top for his/her efforts. Hell, if the person's a nice guy, he'll put you at the top with him/her as the first first on the immediate left.
Legendary

Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:45:58 AM

just a thought, i suspect most trolls would be hesitant to post all their contact info on a publicly available google docs sheet, perhaps some form of secure datasheet would be better suited?

trollteam (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:52:58 AM

just a thought, i suspect most trolls would be hesitant to post all their contact info on a publicly available google docs sheet, perhaps some form of secure datasheet would be better suited?

You mean their troll accounts ? I'm assuming their troll accounts don't have any personal information. I can eventually lock it though regardless.
TrollCoins

Activity: 404
Merit: 329

One coin to Troll them all

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 12:56:57 AM

You mean their troll accounts ? I'm assuming their troll accounts don't have any personal information. I can eventually lock it though regardless.

Lulz, you are right, we do keep multiple accounts for various purposes, so it shouldn't be an issue. Carry on!

trollteam (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:06:12 AM

Considering I can cause 10 pages of rage with just one carefully articulated post I would ask for 1btc upon signup.

If he gets paid 1 BTC, I formally request 2 BTC, and, BTW, I'm officially owned .03141592 BTC for penning this post.

Hard bargainers around here! Nobody has signed up regardless!  Wink
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:54:13 AM

Smiley

Interesting concept. For now its just gathering up the trolls , but I get what you are getting at . I'm not a programmer and have no idea how to create so a tier system but I LOVE IT!  lol   The way I have it set-up is a client X has something he needs trolls for pays with Credit Card ( enter any amount ) , or Bitcoins.  All Trolls in GROUP A get alerted to go troll the clients assignment. ME for now ( lieutenant soon thereafter ) would then scan over the results for the particular trolls work and send off payment according to their quality of work.  Good suggestion BADecker!

Probably the most dangerous part of doing it this way is, if your idea caught on in the MLM world, you might get several of the big MLM junkies on board, which means that they would bring their whole downlines in. Most of those people are not super good at trolling. You would have to sell a troll training course, which might be a good MLM idea anyway, because MLM regulators require a MLM product.

Anyway, you would need to have all your ducks in a row if the thing caught on, because you would need to manage registering and paying thousands of new trolls overnight, so to speak.

The advantage would be, if you had loads of trained trolls, you could take over the world by extending your trolling into the political lobbying world. This could mean more bitcoins for you and everyone else, because you would naturally want to lobby Bitcoin into the position of being the new world currency.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
trollteam (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 02:07:35 AM

Smiley

Probably the most dangerous part of doing it this way is, if your idea caught on in the MLM world, you might get several of the big MLM junkies on board, which means that they would bring their whole downlines in. Most of those people are not super good at trolling. You would have to sell a troll training course, which might be a good MLM idea anyway, because MLM regulators require a MLM product.

Anyway, you would need to have all your ducks in a row if the thing caught on, because you would need to manage registering and paying thousands of new trolls overnight, so to speak.

The advantage would be, if you had loads of trained trolls, you could take over the world by extending your trolling into the political lobbying world. This could mean more bitcoins for you and everyone else, because you would naturally want to lobby Bitcoin into the position of being the new world currency.

Smiley

I agree. It takes trolling to a whole new level.  I would have to do training courses how to troll effectively.  I mean that is what MLM is in a way lol ... Great thing though with Bitcoin is the ability to disperse funds in a quick, affordable way. So right out the gate we have a heads up in that sense.  The Political world would come calling instantly. Hmmmm ....Bitcoin killer app , trolling ? Would would have thought! LOL ....  Wink
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 02:25:35 AM

Smiley

Smiley

I agree. It takes trolling to a whole new level.  I would have to do training courses how to troll effectively.  I mean that is what MLM is in a way lol ... Great thing though with Bitcoin is the ability to disperse funds in a quick, affordable way. So right out the gate we have a heads up in that sense.  The Political world would come calling instantly. Hmmmm ....Bitcoin killer app , trolling ? Would would have thought! LOL ....  Wink

If I know anything about trolling, I don't know that I know it. But if you can't find anything out there that is prepared as a course or manual, under the right circumstances I might be tickled pink to help write the manual.

And while I don't know enough programming for some of the complicated MLM programs, I DO know about some of the best MLM programs out there. And I CAN program in Perl, some simple ones like, say, infinite wide x 5 levels deep. I don't know how to adapt QT into Perl, so that we could run Bitcoin right in the Perl program, but I am betting it is easy to learn and do.

Smiley

trollteam (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 02:34:05 AM

If I know anything about trolling, I don't know that I know it. But if you can't find anything out there that is prepared as a course or manual, under the right circumstances I might be tickled pink to help write the manual.  

Like anything, sports , music  you have to practice it . I've trolled just about every site on this planet from morning to night and it was epic! BUT YOU DO have to do some basic work around it.  A "How To Troll For Dummies" would be pretty killer no doubt and would love to have you on board to write that.

And while I don't know enough programming for some of the complicated MLM programs, I DO know about some of the best MLM programs out there. And I CAN program in Perl, some simple ones like, say, infinite wide x 5 levels deep. I don't know how to adapt QT into Perl, so that we could run Bitcoin right in the Perl program, but I am betting it is easy to learn and do.

Smiley

Interesting. Back in the day I knew a bit of Perl ,but haven't used it much. That and SQL.  True, the Bitcoin right into a Perl program would be pretty sweet. There might be a simple MLM type free script out there and just piece it together with a Perl program might be the way to go. Like I said , I'm not a huge programmer. I was going to do most of this the manual way to start!  

If you want to take a shot at it I'm down!  Grin
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 02:55:00 AM

Like anything, sports , music  you have to practice it . I've trolled just about every site on this planet from morning to night and it was epic! BUT YOU DO have to do some basic work around it.  A "How To Troll For Dummies" would be pretty killer no doubt and would love to have you on board to write that.

Smiley

Interesting. Back in the day I knew a bit of Perl ,but haven't used it much. That and SQL.  True, the Bitcoin right into a Perl program would be pretty sweet. There might be a simple MLM type free script out there and just piece it together with a Perl program might be the way to go. Like I said , I'm not a huge programmer. I was going to do most of this the manual way to start!  

If you want to take a shot at it I'm down!  Grin

If you do your program MLM, one of the best pieces of advice I can think to give, from experience, is, be ready from the get-go to be hit with a million new applicants. Why be ready? If it happens, it will kill you if you are not ready. And you won't like the law suits when people don't get paid. You can only input so many new applicants manually, even with your buddy and your wife and his wife helping.

Smiley

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:25:23 AM

Smiley

Smiley

No sell the manuals! Give it away as a perk. (but perhaps sell other stuff down the line, with no pun intended there)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:37:31 AM

Not quoting any particular post but, once again, there's a myriad great MLM programs readily available at various price points that'll fill the bill. Most all could be tailor-made/adjusted to suit the purpose at hand.

Toy with a forced matrix of multiples of three (oppose to five expressed earlier) where members pay a monthly fee. Structured correctly, even those at the bottom before they start amassing a downline could easily earn their fees back, plus, via participating on various tasks which they get to choose which one (from an ongoing list) best suited for them.

Bear in mind that what's being discussed is in the grey arena, but could easily be operated on the up-and-up.
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 05:10:35 AM

I knew BADecker would make a great addition to your team, although I never figured he (or anyone for that matter) would come aboard so openly. Gleb Gamow also came to mind, but I think he is more like myself and just likes to poke fun at times rather than get a rise out of people, although I don't doubt he has the skills if he were to put his mind to it.

As you undoubtedly already know, a good 'troll' is able to get a rise out of people covertly, while a 'flamer' is quite obvious in his intentions. If you are interested in flamers as well, I can think of one BCT member that excels at being an inflammatory ass. Do assholes wear fedoras? Perhaps they do, since most people would agree that trolls are assholes too. Cheesy

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: