Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:50:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hiring Trolls Please Apply Inside  (Read 2475 times)
trollteam (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 08:46:15 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2015, 09:57:55 PM by trollteam

We are Building the biggest and baddest Troll Army , Shills ,  Large Group buying whatever you want to call it!  You will be paid in BTC.

As we go along there will be a formal hierarchy of Trolls - Admirals, lieutenant and Grunt Workers.

EVERYONE STARTS out as GRUNTS and works their way up!

We won’t be doing any doxxing at the moment.

The goal is to get 100 trolls signed up for the first stage then we’ll release our first assignment of trolling.

At that point one Lieutenant will be in charge of what we call Group A and will lead its direction each day.  We hope to have 4 stages of groups  A, B , C, D  with 100 + trolls in ea. Obviously, the goal will be thousands of trolls .

The purpose of the group is to have a fun time getting paid to do what we do best and that is trolling! All the while providing a valuable service to those who need a  FEW GOOD TROLLS! 
So how do you get started ? A few requirements:

Fill out your application below:  ( one applicant per troll you’ll be banned if you sign up multiple times)

For your troll name it HAS TO BE THE ACCOUNT that you have here in BTCTALK. This is for tracking and paying purposes.

That is it!  Sit back and wait till we've gather enough trolls to release Group A on their assignment!  In the meantime, we need an official name for this troll group! so come up with one.

Also, please join us in our temp. chatroom as this is where Assignments will be handed out ( think of it as a command center ) and payment will also be taking place http://tlk.io/trolls .

Speaking of payments at first it won't be to much till we get people who need our services and we weed out the people who aren't dedicated to trolling. This will be the first service dedicated to helping making trolls make a living.

Use Case Example:  I'm getting harassed by some political supporters of a certain xx party I would like to hire some of your trolls to raise hell on them.

onemorexmr

Activity: 252
    Merit: 250

View Profile
    March 11, 2015, 08:48:04 PM

not sure if this is a trollpost in itself?

anyway... it cant get more worse ;( i hope that you at least use only the altcoin section and stay away from the rest.

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
    Lethn
    Legendary

Activity: 1540
    Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
    March 11, 2015, 08:48:25 PM

Considering I can cause 10 pages of rage with just one carefully articulated post I would ask for 1btc upon signup.
    trollteam (OP)

View Profile
    March 11, 2015, 08:52:52 PM

Considering I can cause 10 pages of rage with just one carefully articulated post I would ask for 1btc upon signup.

You want a sign-up bonus ? interesting trolly material there I like!  Grin
    trollteam (OP)

View Profile
    March 11, 2015, 09:00:27 PM

No, why wouldn't this be real ? Real as a heartattack.

anyway... it cant get more worse ;( i hope that you at least use only the altcoin section and stay away from the rest.

It can.
    onemorexmr

Activity: 252
    Merit: 250

View Profile
    March 11, 2015, 09:06:23 PM

the only reason why i would write such a post is to see all the suckers with their new sig "Join the Troll Army".

i would laugh the whole day - but as i obviously wouldnt pay - i cant do it because it would be a scam ;(

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
    trollteam (OP)

View Profile
    March 11, 2015, 09:10:21 PM

the only reason why i would write such a post is to see all the suckers with their new sig "Join the Troll Army".

i would laugh the whole day - but as i obviously wouldnt pay - i cant do it because it would be a scam ;(

As a client I've always wanted to purchase my own personal troll army ( say someone is giving me shit on youtube ) , or I need them to upvote the shit outta something. This will be a full-fledge website  , built with the ability to buy the groups mentioned above. To activate them into trolling action.  This is serious business.
    trollarmy

Activity: 4

View Profile
    March 11, 2015, 09:15:29 PM

this was my idea but it never amounted to much  Undecided maybe we can join forces Smiley or maybe you want to buy my really cool username  Kiss

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695428.0;topicseen
    trollteam (OP)

View Profile
    March 11, 2015, 09:16:38 PM

this was my idea but it never amounted to much  Undecided maybe we can join forces Smiley or maybe you want to buy my really cool username  Kiss

Funny, that is the one username I was trying to get Tongue  Def. join forces sounds good idea!
    trollarmy

Activity: 4

View Profile
    March 11, 2015, 09:23:38 PM

Funny, that is the one username I was trying to get Tongue  Def. join forces sounds good idea!

team it is Smiley yeah my username is probably to valuable to want to sell Smiley I think i even set up a facebook page.
    I will grant you permission to use the "mercenaries at work" & "tolls unit" slogans but i will ask for a small fee for each use
    http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/096/044/trollface.jpg

the website is a nice idea though.  was just going to run it all via social media sites.

https://i.imgur.com/vQVDwBw.jpg
    trollteam (OP)

View Profile
    March 11, 2015, 09:26:56 PM

team it is Smiley yeah my username is probably to valuable to want to sell Smiley I think i even set up a facebook page.
    I will grant you permission to use the "mercenaries at work" & "tolls unit" slogans but i will ask for a small fee for each use
    http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/096/044/trollface.jpg

the website is a nice idea though.  was just going to run it all via social media sites.

https://i.imgur.com/vQVDwBw.jpg

Thanks! those are way cool! I'll see if we can fit you in on all this.  This idea is real and I'm going to do it as there is a need for it! thanks for those.
    (oYo)

Activity: 476
    Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
    March 11, 2015, 09:30:26 PM

The name of your club could be, The Fedoras. There's already a reddit army of fedora wearing trolls you might consider seeking out. I don't think you'll get much support here, as trolling is a bannable offense on BCT. I can vouch for Lethn's trolling skills. You should also hit up BADecker. Too bad dank was banned, since he would've been a great choice as well. Those are the best trolls here that I can think of.

trollteam (OP)

View Profile
    March 11, 2015, 09:36:34 PM

The name of your club could be, The Fedoras. There's already a reddit army of fedora wearing trolls you might consider seeking out. I don't think you'll get much support here, as trolling is a bannable offense on BCT. I can vouch for Lethn's trolling skills. You should also hit up BADecker. Too bad dank was banned, since he would've been a great choice as well. Those are the best trolls here that I can think of.

Good suggestion on the name "The Fedoras" is good. I've seen the reddit army and will reach out to them shortly. This isn't so much trolling on BTCtalk there is enough of that. This is outside of BTCtalk.  Yes, "Lethn's" I've seen before fairly hardcore and good style. I'll check out BADdecker.  Dank I remember. RIP Dank. Good suggestion thanks!

I posted here because there are some nasty ass trolls that come through here.
    malzahar

Activity: 210
    Merit: 100

View Profile
    March 11, 2015, 09:50:33 PM

i can be a troll, but being a paid troll lol. whats the rate?
    trollteam (OP)

View Profile
    March 11, 2015, 09:54:46 PM

Hi lol  ....

0.001 per/ assignment . You can spend hours trolling or a few seconds trolling it doesn't matter as long as you've trolled.  The price is a "grunt workers" price to start , but can clearly go up as we go along.
    patt0
    Legendary

Activity: 1694
    Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
    March 11, 2015, 10:04:25 PM

Hi lol  ....

0.001 per/ assignment . You can spend hours trolling or a few seconds trolling it doesn't matter as long as you've trolled.  The price is a "grunt workers" price to start , but can clearly go up as we go along.

0.001 per assignment is too little pay for a troll. : /
    And I think the best troll on this forum is maybe notlambchop, if he hasn't been banned yet xD

trollteam (OP)

View Profile
    March 11, 2015, 10:07:49 PM

Hi lol  ....

0.001 per/ assignment . You can spend hours trolling or a few seconds trolling it doesn't matter as long as you've trolled.  The price is a "grunt workers" price to start , but can clearly go up as we go along.

0.001 per assignment is too little pay for a troll. : /
    And I think the best troll on this forum is maybe notlambchop xD

We are obviously just starting out so we aren't going to be paying alot . What would you recommend and I'll consider it ?  We don't have any paying clients yet.  This would be for our first go around to see who are the real trolls and what they can do.

NotLambChop I've heard before. Some really good trolls on BTCtalk.
    TrollCoins

Activity: 404
    Merit: 329

One coin to Troll them all

View Profile WWW
    March 11, 2015, 10:22:15 PM

I love where you guys are going with this, got tipped off by a fellow bct member, why not also pay in Trollcoin?
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=452810.0

trollteam (OP)

View Profile
    March 11, 2015, 10:24:01 PM
    Last edit: March 11, 2015, 10:42:19 PM by trollteam

I love where you guys are going with this, got tipped off by a fellow bct member, why not also pay in Trollcoin?
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=452810.0

Hahahaha beautiful!  This sounds like a beautiful match. Yes, this is the way to go . I'm looking over Trollcoins further now.

Payout can be in TrollCoins yes. Grin

email me: trollteam2015@gmail.com  to figure out some stuff also if need be.
    TrollCoins

Activity: 404
    Merit: 329

One coin to Troll them all

View Profile WWW
    March 11, 2015, 10:41:09 PM

Sent our info, looking forward to working with you as this was exactly what Trollcoin is designed for.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
      Print  

Jump to: