Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 03:14:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hiring Clickers  (Read 2448 times)
Tlee88

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:10:09 PM

I have a good solution for you  Grin
Go to make money online forums as"thebot.net , blackhatworld.com .." creat a topic about your PTC sites ,exchange sites and tell with them that "you will give to them 80% profit you receive every times they click ads   " . I think you will get more partners

bitboy11 (OP)

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:41:49 PM

Go to make money online forums as"thebot.net , blackhatworld.com .." creat a topic about your PTC sites ,exchange sites and tell with them that "you will give to them 80% profit you receive every times they click ads   " . I think you will get more partners

That isn't bad advice.
I am pretty sure that the results will certainly be more favourable there.
I was a member of blackhat world many years ago but nowadays I tend to avoid shady places. Tongue

If I get desperate enough...I might try. Grin
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:44:00 PM

That isn't bad advice.
I am pretty sure that the results will certainly be more favourable there.
I was a member of blackhat world many years ago but nowadays I tend to avoid shady places. Tongue

If I get desperate enough...I might try. Grin

Those services were great when they were at their prime, now its filled with ....

ayy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: