Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:45:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Penny Odd Job Freelancer. I do it today and I do it now.  (Read 1930 times)
lophie (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:34:36 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2015, 03:26:07 PM by lophie

Hello,

I am backpacking living off freelancing for bitcoins, it has been hard.

Sad

I do Webdev, programming. Plenty of languages and knowledge here and there.

Cheesy

I do it cheap and I do it now. I am literally living off this on daily bases and I plan to do this for a long while.

Shocked

So hire me today. I will complement and complete the existing works and startoff what you always wanted to start.

Undecided Smaller the better, This is literally what I do to live on daily basis  Undecided

Qualifications and Skills

* Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering (KFUPM)

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 10:13:06 AM

I have a couple of concepts which I'm willing to take to the next level. I need a developer as I don't have time. Please contact me via mail admin@bitcoinpricelab.com
Or Skype:aristo.Studio

lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 11:37:27 AM

Hello,

I am backpacking living off freelancing for bitcoins, it has been hard.

Sad

I do Webdev, programming. Plenty of languages and knowledge here and there.

Cheesy

I do it cheap and I do it now. I am literally living off this on daily bases and I plan to do this for a long while.

Shocked

So hire me today. I will complement and complete the existing works and startoff what you always wanted to start.

Undecided Smaller the better, This is literally what I do to live on daily basis  Undecided

bump

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 01:20:02 PM

Good luck with this - and props for being ballsy enough to try to earn a living solely on BTC!

lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:46:47 PM

Good luck with this - and props for being ballsy enough to try to earn a living solely on BTC!

I change BTC to cash in less than 5 minutes here.... Advertising here is good because it is advertising my bitcoin related expertise and people here are looking bitcoinrelated projects. It is not just balls it is a very good idea.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 01:22:29 AM

Do you have any experience with coding apps that are in the google play store?  I have a fairly simple idea that I want coded and released on mobile markets.
lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:52:02 AM

Do you have any experience with coding apps that are in the google play store?  I have a fairly simple idea that I want coded and released on mobile markets.

Yes I have android app development experience but to publish on google play store you need a subscription which is not free. I am up for it if you want.

coa032

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:31:07 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995356.0

Let me know if you are interested
Equinoxx

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 04:36:14 PM

Yes I have android app development experience but to publish on google play store you need a subscription which is not free. I am up for it if you want.

I was checking a locked thread in Bitcoin Discussion where u were raising some fund for your wife. How is she now ?

That post is completely off topic.

To the op; I am going to shoot you a pm regarding a project I am starting soon.

-.sgmf
BitcoinExchangeIndia.com

Activity: 311
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 06:41:34 PM

I was checking a locked thread in Bitcoin Discussion where u were raising some fund for your wife. How is she now ?

Ya... I know. Sorry about that. Actually that thread is locked. Hence I thought of asking here.

GingerAle
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 06:44:13 PM

posting in order to save.

< Track your bitcoins! > < Track them again! > <<< [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1qomqt/what_a_landmark_legal_case_from_mid1700s_scotland/] What is fungibility? >>> 46P88uZ4edEgsk7iKQUGu2FUDYcdHm2HtLFiGLp1inG4e4f9PTb4mbHWYWFZGYUeQidJ8hFym2WUmWc p34X8HHmFS2LXJkf <<< Free subdomains at moneroworld.com!! >>> <<< If you don't want to run your own node, point your wallet to node.moneroworld.com, and get connected to a random node! @@@@ FUCK ALL THE PROFITEERS! PROOF OF WORK OR ITS A SCAM !!! @@@@
lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 05:48:47 AM

Ya... I know. Sorry about that. Actually that thread is locked. Hence I thought of asking here.

Yes I will start a new one explaining what happened and who lend me and the paying back process, etc. The conclusion of that thread was really and absolutely "Faith in humanity restored". We are still taking it slow and focusing on her diet and health and this thread is one where I am trying to find jobs to cover the expenses and repay other people.

cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 12:52:10 PM

What programing languages do you work with? Any portfolio to look at (previous work...)? Do you code iOS Apps?
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 01:12:39 PM

We have come to an agreement on a small bit of work, I will post my feedback here when deal is concluded.

Thanks.
lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 02:45:50 PM

What programing languages do you work with? Any portfolio to look at (previous work...)? Do you code iOS Apps?

I apologize that I don't. I have restricted myself from learning that skill for ethical reasons. I am against most of Apple's use policies.

squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 03:02:03 PM

Hired for a few banners, I have to say, I am totally pleased with the work, It was fast! that was my main requirement and lophie did not disappoint!, I will continue to throw odd work their way, Like the idea of working living of BTC  Grin
lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 03:24:32 PM

Hired for a few banners, I have to say, I am totally pleased with the work, It was fast! that was my main requirement and lophie did not disappoint!, I will continue to throw odd work their way, Like the idea of working living of BTC  Grin

Thank you very much and I am glad you enjoyed the banners. Please throw more odd jobs at me I really want to live off this, it hasn't been easy lately...

I have to tell you guys here that where I am I can exchange those bitcoins for cash in less than 10 minutes with only a cost of 1%-1.5% off bitstamp price. Without using a bank account or a credit card or western union or any money transmitter that will rip me off. So this will be my tomorrow's lunch or dinner but if I hadn't any cash tonight it literally could be my dinner money. Bitcoin is the future of payment.

thank you all. I am here, I am now, I will take all the odds I can.

MarbleBoss

Activity: 169
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:08:10 AM

Yes I will start a new one explaining what happened and who lend me and the paying back process, etc. The conclusion of that thread was really and absolutely "Faith in humanity restored". We are still taking it slow and focusing on her diet and health and this thread is one where I am trying to find jobs to cover the expenses and repay other people.

Successfully raised money from unknown people to restore faith in humanity ? Interesting !!! Can someone please provide me the link of the locked thread they are talking about ?
lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:39:46 AM

Bump? I am always looking for more and more jobs guys, small or big.... any......

BitcoinExchangeIndia.com

Activity: 311
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:41:28 PM

Successfully raised money from unknown people to restore faith in humanity ? Interesting !!! Can someone please provide me the link of the locked thread they are talking about ?

Here is the link => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=992628.0

So many people came forward to help is really amazing. I think, those who have lent OP without any collateral deserves +ve trust.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: