Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:06:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Want some info Is any one buying any asics for Scrypt?  (Read 2192 times)
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 10:30:11 AM

currently nothing is more profitable than mining btc directly.
But what about Nicehash?

p.s. I also prefer direct BTC mining. And it's not about profit...

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
toptekk

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:58:28 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2015, 06:24:49 PM by toptekk

I don't think anything new is coming for Scrypt miners.

Buy the A2 Terminators --- they are extremely reliable and run about $1200.

so I came to the conclusion that ATM there is A2's nothing special. damn was hoping there were some higher ones.

couple months ago I saw many companies advertising

higher hash rates.

Zeus miners,
and gaw miners.

Guess A2 is the only way to go.

Zeus   screwed over so many they were actually doing well to , i think they thought the grass was greener on other side and found out diff .
gaw miners merged with Zeus that's about when they started screwing over others.

This is on the BTC forms atm bitmain seems to be the only game in town worth the trouble and two others but there working on there next release.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=819932.0  This just a list to give some idea how things are , some of it is out dated or wrong review wise .

Greed seed or Zeus or Gaw whatever you want to call them might be coming out with some major gear soon under a new name i think the three merged thinking it was the way to go and cloud mind,  if the post they made is no scam,  which i can't find now , so i wonder .

SO, atm  BTC,   is the way to go.

there is one worth it but i would look for deals and you will need a few to cap out at 1 GH sense im sure to make  it any good you need that much .

silverfish, there was one on ebay that  had a hell of deal the other day, i think it was 28 MH with 265w at the  wall for 256 $ .

but that's about it .

Oyea maybe these guys later this year

http://cleverhash.com/

mybad here it is

http://www.ebay.com/itm/20M-scrypt-litecoin-miner-240W-power-consuming-Used-Hardware-Modifed-version-/271746093467?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f4554519b

24 MH at 240 watts at the wall.
hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:22:04 PM

So I'm finding opposite findings with Altcoins.  I find that Altcoins are still paying much more than mining BTC.

When I mean Altcoins -- I do not mean mining LTC.  That would be silly…

Curious - what I might be missing where mining BTC is more profitable to select Altcoins.  Yes - it does require you to be on top of things -- but it pays so much more.

I wouldn't waste your time on Cleverhash.  They are going to crowd fund it?  Hmmm.  And they want extra $$$ for a 90 day warranty?  Hmmm.

toptekk

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:31:31 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2015, 06:50:31 PM by toptekk

So I'm finding opposite findings with Altcoins.  I find that Altcoins are still paying much more than mining BTC.

When I mean Altcoins -- I do not mean mining LTC.  That would be silly…

Curious - what I might be missing where mining BTC is more profitable to select Altcoins.  Yes - it does require you to be on top of things -- but it pays so much more.

I wouldn't waste your time on Cleverhash.  They are going to crowd fund it?  Hmmm.  And they want extra $$$ for a 90 day warranty?  Hmmm.

How high is your MH if you high enough MH  hell yea altcoin script mining  is worth it but you need a lot of MH to make it work and buying up the miners for it cost.

I make in BTC , if i do it right and watch pools every 4  to 5 day one BTC. but i would rather run some Script miners but they cost to much for me, I'm to cheap and the good one like A2 are the only game in town, knc not that great .

how cleverhash works the miner are hard ware but gets a boost if you use the cloud chip on it . it looks interning to see just how it works out.I want the lower end one just to play with but not sure i want to spend the 900 it cost .

Don't  sha256 alt coin mine for btc unless your going to rent miners not worth it any other way pick one or two GOOD BTC pools and alt coin mine only to rent miner it actually works out . use your home miners very wisely for sha256 mining you wont be sorry .

but i would love to have like 900 mh mining with them id be set my house is now geared up to use like 4200 Watts or more  not sure how my  power company is going to look at that when i get like, i hope 12 to 15 miner runing at once .
hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:00:27 PM

How many TH do you have mining BTC to make 1 BTC every 4-5 days?

I have 1.2Gh/s in Scypt mining hash + whatever I want to buy on the market.

toptekk

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 08:08:14 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2015, 08:53:03 PM by toptekk

How many TH do you have mining BTC to make 1 BTC every 4-5 days?

I have 1.2Gh/s in Scypt mining hash + whatever I want to buy on the market.

14 to 15 or more  i also rent miner to make up the diff. i Usually have a payout set to cash out at 1 btc and add more time to it but if i mine just one btc with  no set up payout , it takes me 4 to 5 days at or around 10 to 12 th but sense i reset the payout as it gets closers to one Btc I extend it 2 to 3 more days, I put one BTC in cold storage and take the extra's and dump it on some rentals for the next 4 to 5 day then when it close i increase it again so it extend it 2 to 3 more days but i can mine one btc every 4 to 5 days  at 10 TH to 12 TH if I watch things and mine the right alt coins and use them on rentals. but if i could get one or two good script miner at the right speeds and price im set n need to rent anything then, i do agree script miner are better rewards wise, if you can get the right hardware and speeds,

I have yet to hit one BTC block but have seen some in the pools i use hit at 7 th or as low as 4 th if that's real or not i don't know but it is poss,  that would be the best reward yet, but not counting on it.

Ive been watching the Script coins, some of them pay well for a few hours mining, at the right speed but also cost more to rent or i would rent them all the time.

Maybe i should have explained it in more detail, that was a just example, unless the difficulty shots thu the roof, it's working fine for me.

atm i only have 4 miner running in my house and just set up the house to handle 12 to 15 miner or more id say total 20, if I want, before i have to worry about hot wires etc . am about to buy a 5th one or may hold off for a few months to see what bitmain, Avalon, or Spondoolies-Tech do and have the coins saved up and keep watching prices on A2s, might get lucky and only use what I need on power cost. and taxes etc.

anyone see this yet

Next difficulty retarget occurs at block 348767.0 (eta 6.1 days): 46771617688.9 / -1.4% [est.]  difficulty may drop in 6.1 days ...

toptekk

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 10:31:04 PM

found it   Tongue Roll Eyes

Greed seed or Zeus or Gaw whatever you want to call them might be coming out with some major gear soon under a new name i think the three merged thinking it was the way to go and cloud mind,  if the post they made is no scam,  which i can't find now , so i wonder .

http://www.sfards.com/
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: