Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:08:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NSA vs CIA ? Reason behind a break down between the two?  (Read 832 times)
BitMos (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:47:46 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 03:14:35 PM by BitMos

for my simple and my stupid perspective, I would say simply that the nsa follow the line of the usmiic. the cia on the contrary (for the low/mid echelon and "off groups") follow the line of the crony corporatists. Is this analysis wrong?

ex: NSA likes open source - CIA hates it (no patents ie no income for bribes).
ex: NSA swore an Oath to the C and BoR - CIA swore an oath to the "agency"

core problem: the nsa can ends the cia, more exactly the usmiic can end the need for the cia. the reverse is wrong (unless the cia overtrowh the Chinese and Russian gov to impose their united nations plan worldwide, highly unlikely, as the 2 will not surrender easly and the USMIIC swore an oath to the C and BoR (even if the judges and the cronyies don't take it seriously... like works make free Cheesy).

conclusion : I support the reintegration of the cia as part of the USMIIC, under US military chain of command. no more civ bs.

edit: cia almost a terror organization within the us civ gov (I would say the trigger has been crossed for many reasons).

[101 the cia will fight the AI -  the USMIIC (excluding the cia) will nurture...]

tide tsal : Brennan military or civilian? it's rhetorical, his action are clear sign, and furthermore mcc (the guy who was "eliminated") was military... maybe he didn't like to have his future soldiers feeded dirt shit... a guess...

money is faster...
BitMos (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:18:21 PM

what would happen if it was inside the fsb/gru or mss that some went working for the un (or any other foreign oligarchic group wanting to overthrow the constitutional order) against the people... I love the forest... always a nice place to align the leadership and ask the mid level to do the cleaning against those wanted to betray them, and wooz you get a new leadership... I know it only happen in real military dictatorship (aka the locals are feed up to be under the thumb of foreigners dictating and exploiting them, but you have to have a will to be free).

tide : if the mid is too controlled by his handler, it mean a new opportunity for a low lvl employee! hoorrraaa... life is so easy when dealt according to the C and BoR (including the absence of rights for the foreign and domestic enemies, but a clean death). I forget, it's against "human rights"... lol, the traitors rights Cheesy.

money is faster...
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 05:57:54 PM

IT's hard to follow what you're saying because you're making up words (e.g., "Corporatists", what the fuck is that?).

The reason they don't get along is because they are competing organizations...they should work together, but they don't because they do very similar work. They're trying to fight for funding and credit and it's hard to do that when working together. It's totally fucked up and backwards but so is most government.

Politics has a way of perverting honest action and intention.

Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:07:19 PM

NSA is a cyber spy agency and the CIA is a physical spy agency. They should actually work together to gather intel before targeting someone. I see no reason behind a breakdown between the two.
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:12:59 PM

CIA is external, they look for external threats to America.
FBI is internal, they look for internal threats to America

NSA is a mix of the two to cover both bases in cases of terrorism, after 9/11 when the communication between agencies was found to be lacking, the NSA started to step in and fill the gap (and more)
BitMos (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:39:33 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 06:55:28 PM by BitMos

IT's hard to follow what you're saying because you're making up words (e.g., "Corporatists", what the fuck is that?).

The reason they don't get along is because they are competing organizations...they should work together, but they don't because they do very similar work. They're trying to fight for funding and credit and it's hard to do that when working together. It's totally fucked up and backwards but so is most government.

Politics has a way of perverting honest action and intention.

when the parasites want to become the host, most gov are threatened by their difficulty to handle personal cuts, like a plant "services" can't stay relevant forevermore... war cost more than peace and disturb proper trade.

corporatist is too be linked to the bank in a game of monopoly to then buy what ever you need from those ready to be bought (law, funds, cia interventions etc)

NSA is a cyber spy agency and the CIA is a physical spy agency. They should actually work together to gather intel before targeting someone. I see no reason behind a breakdown between the two.

excuse me, but in reality the cia is a pseudo james bond low tech shit. how so!?! most real operative for "real" stuff are former military, otherwise they couldn't survive... and I meant it. the rest are pseudo analysts that believed that in their school they were thaught the revelation of God, I resume, and have zero real experiences in "real", ie going to the forest and doing what is necessary.

NSA on the others hand is part of the USMIIC meaning that of course some are very fit and may have strong experience in "real", however each ones has talents that are proper to him and his aspirations. And frankly some find more interesting than others others stuff, why can't both or most prosper in their endeavor toward what they may perceive as valuable, may it be the perfect shot, or the nuke, the question comes then what the aim?

for a "civilian" agency, decommissioning of an all architecture is less common, for a military... who wants my catapults, cheap, very cheap Cheesy. retrain, or leave, or what ever, free Smiley.

CIA is external, they look for external threats to America.
FBI is internal, they look for internal threats to America

NSA is a mix of the two to cover both bases in cases of terrorism, after 9/11 when the communication between agencies was found to be lacking, the NSA started to step in and fill the gap (and more)

leadership leadership leadership, fbi civ, cia civ, NSA MILITARY, ie close friend to the COMPLEX. and then complex knows it all, already, but too afraid to uncloak, why not... I don't say there aren't bad person soldiers, but no more than in any other profession.

Furthermore who allowed the gmos? the du? the etc... those are the guys...
and when you understand what they want, full spectrum no choice, the hunt begins, and who knows, if a (or more) potus(es) is(are) in, or who ever, MILITARY LEADERSHIP knows what they SWORE, then it's between them. If the soldiers don't want to live in peace (which in this world is a sign of rationality and intelligence and sensibility), it's maybe that those "planning" the world sucks. and should fold, before having to be. Expose the gang and be a hero a repentant, or stay with them and maybe one day ppff pfff pfff. who knows. but it's a choice. you are free and you will die.

money is faster...
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:43:26 PM

Well, if you know so much more than we do, why even post this question in the first place?
BitMos (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:30:11 PM

Well, if you know so much more than we do, why even post this question in the first place?

never heard of smart trolling?  Shocked , but who knows maybe some will know the past chain of events which is unerasable, how hard you try it happen and this data is travelling trough space, as of now, and as you can't change the universe, and that it doesn't cost much to ask, why not ask? Curiosity isn't already a mental illness I think? ahah. (next intelligence Cheesy) ahaha to make it fair...

money is faster...
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:37:28 PM

never heard of smart trolling?  Shocked , but who knows maybe some will know the past chain of events which is unerasable, how hard you try it happen and this data is travelling trough space, as of now, and as you can't change the universe, and that it doesn't cost much to ask, why not ask? Curiosity isn't already a mental illness I think? ahah. (next intelligence Cheesy) ahaha to make it fair...

I knew this was a troll all along. Then after this post, you'll tell me it was a serious question, but in reality, it was a double troll.
BitMos (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:39:08 PM

I knew this was a troll all along. Then after this post, you'll tell me it was a serious question, but in reality, it was a double troll.

a troll cloacky

be careful next is the void.

money is faster...
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 08:54:27 PM

a troll cloacky

How do you know he was trolling? Excuse me for not knowing...

BitMos (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 03:25:03 PM

a troll cloacky

How do you know he was trolling? Excuse me for not knowing...

who cares, homeland hit, Russian and Chinese clean. who wins?

money is faster...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: