Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:51:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDB]DragonSphere [X11] [LAUNCHED!] [BOUNTY] [WE ARE ON BITTREX]  (Read 47507 times)
mashcom

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:19:34 PM

Any new bounty on twitter? Because I can't buy the shares.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arloseb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:25:10 PM

Wait for launch or post 1500 messages on bitcointalk within next 24 hours.
LOL
Edkemper

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I love to trade

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:30:53 PM

I've just made a count of how much a single XDB costs now, the ICO rised 5.35 BTC, and there are around 7M coin without counting the 10 free shares, btw, the count is simple 0.00000076*7000000= 5.39 BTC. So 1 XDB is worth 76 sat in this moment.
I can sell them to you for 150 when XDB will hit yobit, if you want it can be a deal, because it can go over 200 IMHO.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

arloseb

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:32:56 PM

I've just made a count of how much a single XDB costs now, the ICO rised 5.35 BTC, and there are around 7M coin without counting the 10 free shares, btw, the count is simple 0.00000076*7000000= 5.39 BTC. So 1 XDB is worth 76 sat in this moment.
I can sell them to you for 150 when XDB will hit yobit, if you want it can be a deal, because it can go over 200 IMHO.

They can go much higer,over 1k,if community will push it to dragon fellows outthere.
mashcom

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:40:42 PM

76 satoshi
  Shocked, I hope to buy a few thousand of XDB when it will listed on yoBit.
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:47:59 PM

Another day another Bounty!!

Who is going to win today? Please be faster than LordPiccolo, he's already rich in XDB bounties!

Retweet with your answer and win 100 XDB https://twitter.com/DragonSphereXDB/status/579322934348632064

I win hahahahahaha, I will however give someone the chance to win this one back.

Question. In the very first episode of Dragonball z, what was the farmers power level?

was it 5? its been so long

it was 5 Smiley
awesome  Grin bit surprised i remembered, unless its in a cutscene in xenoverse 
Edkemper

I love to trade

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:50:35 PM

76 satoshi
I think after a coin hit an exchanger there are 2 moments when it's a good moment to buy it, or just in the right moment when it hit the market, and people start to dump to exit and sell it at the ICO price, or even a bit lower, so you can take some coins at a good price, but it's even risky, because in that moment, if doesn't start a buy pressure, the price fall down, and your investment start to worth less. Or you can wait that moment hoping in no buy pressure and the price dump so you can buy at a real cheap price, but if the dump will not happen, there's no way to buy it cheaper. The price will rise, you can buy even during the first rise, as quick as you can, so if it rise hard, you can even make a profit. But who know which will be the right path to chose?

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

arloseb

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 10:05:03 PM

76 satoshi
I think after a coin hit an exchanger there are 2 moments when it's a good moment to buy it, or just in the right moment when it hit the market, and people start to dump to exit and sell it at the ICO price, or even a bit lower, so you can take some coins at a good price, but it's even risky, because in that moment, if doesn't start a buy pressure, the price fall down, and your investment start to worth less. Or you can wait that moment hoping in no buy pressure and the price dump so you can buy at a real cheap price, but if the dump will not happen, there's no way to buy it cheaper. The price will rise, you can buy even during the first rise, as quick as you can, so if it rise hard, you can even make a profit. But who know which will be the right path to chose?

Pump-Dump who care?
Like XDB and that's enough.
Edkemper

I love to trade

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 10:14:23 PM

76 satoshi

Pump-Dump who care?
are you here to buy hold and wait to have a worthless coin in your wallet?
One or two week and then hold an altcoin is dangerous, I like this one, but I don't think it will last forever. But probably I'm wrong.
About one thing I'm sure, and it's that XDB will be very cheap for us in ICO. So I'm safe in my position with one exgange ready to host XDB.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

arloseb

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 10:19:01 PM

76 satoshi

Pump-Dump who care?
are you here to buy hold and wait to have a worthless coin in your wallet?
One or two week and then hold an altcoin is dangerous, I like this one, but I don't think it will last forever. But probably I'm wrong.
About one thing I'm sure, and it's that XDB will be very cheap for us in ICO. So I'm safe in my position with one exgange ready to host XDB.

I posted days ago that i'm going to invest 1 btc on this coin and will do next hours.
But everything in crypto is dangerous. Specially thoose investors who bought bitcoin at 600 USD some months ago.  Wink

hugs1BTC

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 12:29:06 AM

I think after a coin hit an exchanger there are 2 moments when it's a good moment to buy it, or just in the right moment when it hit the market, and people start to dump to exit and sell it at the ICO price, or even a bit lower

Selling at ICO price or lower is totally no sense. BTW if you're a DB fan like me you should support this coin instead of selling. The seven spheres hidden should be much more valuable than 100 XDB bounties on twitter, am I right?

Pump-Dump who care?

+1
Fritwakky

Activity: 375
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 08:35:56 AM

@Lordpiccolo

https://twitter.com/fritwakky/status/579560215529558017

How can you fight if you have only bounties XDB?

LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:37:19 AM

@Lordpiccolo

I have chosen not to buy a share in this coin Smiley so ill have to bypass this fight my friend

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Edkemper

I love to trade

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:40:56 AM

I think after a coin hit an exchanger there are 2 moments when it's a good moment to buy it, or just in the right moment when it hit the market, and people start to dump to exit and sell it at the ICO price, or even a bit lower

Selling at ICO price or lower is totally no sense. BTW if you're a DB fan like me you should support this coin instead of selling. The seven spheres hidden should be much more valuable than 100 XDB bounties on twitter, am I right?

Pump-Dump who care?

+1

Are you new in crypto? I know it's totally nonsense but the fact is that there are people that sell immediately after ICO, no matter what's the price, lower or greater than the ICO price, but a few numbers of users sell in that moment.
I agree with you about the seven spheres, in the last message the team said that they are waiting the end of the ICO to see how many XDB will rimain, of course find something put random in the forum is worth more that 100 XDB, and probably will be saw by people that don't know what is that spheres.
It will be hard find them.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Fritwakky

Activity: 375
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:08:38 AM

@Lordpiccolo

I have chosen not to buy a share in this coin Smiley so ill have to bypass this fight my friend

Too easy winning bounties with copy&paste search on google image.

" When the going gets tough, the toughs get going "

and you ?
you are
"throw in the towel"

my little friend

abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:12:12 AM

Today is the day? Or am I wrong? Can we have news about the wallet? Is there any problem?
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:27:27 AM

@Lordpiccolo

Too easy winning bounties with copy&paste search on google image.

" When the going gets tough, the toughs get going "

and you ?
you are
"throw in the towel"

my little friend

Well as much as I like Dragonball z I have no intention of throwing any money at this coin because it will probably be dead in a months time, if not before.

It's a gimmick at best and we have enough crap coins to deal with. I participated in the fun but I wont be touching it Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
CapsuleCorp (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:34:59 AM

Everything is ready for launch

http://i57.tinypic.com/2qv9t8j.jpg
Edkemper

I love to trade

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:41:27 AM

What's the Son Goku after the Pow Block reward?
There's a name for every step in block reward?

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

CapsuleCorp (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:44:25 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2015, 10:58:21 AM by CapsuleCorp

http://i57.tinypic.com/2qv9t8j.jpg
What's the Son Goku after the Pow Block reward?
There's a name for every step in block reward?

Yes. That's a nice and funny feature.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: