Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:17:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "I dont wanna talk to YOU" by Josh@Butterfly labs-collectors item  (Read 2253 times)
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 06:54:15 PM

I still don't see the anything about the card whatsoever. Maybe you'd want to direct me to the actual post.
Because it requires thinking dude. THINK! The name of the poster matches the name of the blog, therefore retard, this is the same person who lives in Slovenia and is selling bitcoin art. Therefore the card is fake and you are stupid.

whats wrong with you? its clearly a business card and not a canvas. OP claims its a legit card direct from J.Z. and does not indicate in any way that it is art or fake.

stop being stupid and calling people stupid because you are misguided

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
kuusj98

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:34:59 PM

I don't get why it's so hard to believe that the business card is real. Yes, is he is a good artist. Yes, he might have an art blog. If he created that himself he would just say so and people would be fine with that.

0.2 BTC might be high for a business card but BFL & their antics will be remembered in Bitcoin history and a BFL Coffee cup & other items have already been sold here probably for that historical value or to have a piece of a company that fucked them over.
To pay this dude 0.2BTC in order to remind all BFL customers that they never got their money back and that their funds were stolen. And yeah, everyone would want a memorabilia of Josh, the most loved barking dog of this forum.  Hmm.... dude, I don't think that you are in the right state of mind  Roll Eyes
Who cares, if people want to buy it, they can buy it. Josh or not. 

Anyway, can't tell if this is a legit card or not. But then again, who cares. Someone who spends 56$ on a business card has enough money to spare, otherwise you would not buy it. I wouldn't, at least.
alter-bcp19

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 08:17:55 PM

I don't get why it's so hard to believe that the business card is real. Yes, is he is a good artist. Yes, he might have an art blog. If he created that himself he would just say so and people would be fine with that.

0.2 BTC might be high for a business card but BFL & their antics will be remembered in Bitcoin history and a BFL Coffee cup & other items have already been sold here probably for that historical value or to have a piece of a company that fucked them over.
To pay this dude 0.2BTC in order to remind all BFL customers that they never got their money back and that their funds were stolen. And yeah, everyone would want a memorabilia of Josh, the most loved barking dog of this forum.  Hmm.... dude, I don't think that you are in the right state of mind  Roll Eyes

Anyway, can't tell if this is a legit card or not. But then again, who cares. Someone who spends 56$ on a business card has enough money to spare, otherwise you would not buy it. I wouldn't, at least.

Then why do you care?

Crushing BFL skulls one at a time
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 09:24:15 PM

Then why do you care?

I find it quite amusing that you didn't reply to me.

To pay this dude 0.2BTC in order to remind all BFL customers that they never got their money back and that their funds were stolen. And yeah, everyone would want a memorabilia of Josh, the most loved barking dog of this forum.  Hmm.... dude, I don't think that you are in the right state of mind  Roll Eyes

You're not buying the business card, you're buying the history and the events behind it. It's something nice to have as well - not really but I hope you're getting my point.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
VenusFlyTrap

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Are you OCD?

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:12:22 AM

Then why do you care?

I find it quite amusing that you didn't reply to me.

To pay this dude 0.2BTC in order to remind all BFL customers that they never got their money back and that their funds were stolen. And yeah, everyone would want a memorabilia of Josh, the most loved barking dog of this forum.  Hmm.... dude, I don't think that you are in the right state of mind  Roll Eyes

You're not buying the business card, you're buying the history and the events behind it. It's something nice to have as well - not really but I hope you're getting my point.

Dude, I already made my point in that statement that you quoted. But your logic is cracked...  Grin Grin

WARNING! SLok is a known user of SilkRoad and SilkRoad 2.0 who used to moderate BFL's forums. Can't get your refund? Email FTC attorney Helen Wong at: hwong [at] ftc.gov Follow the FTC vs. BF Labs court docs: http://tinyurl.com/ftcvsbfl
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: