Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:53:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK] is co-responsible for AMHASH, lets get our money back!  (Read 6190 times)
AirWolf (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 05:37:40 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2015, 12:20:08 AM by SaltySpitoon

OK,

Now that AMHASH is giving us the finger, those of us that bought through Havelock and gave our money to them to this scam consider them co-responsible of this fiasco, so HL has to return our money.

Here is what we know of HL:
Most probably James Grant is the guy behind HL, a solo operation posibly, but it can be that his brother David Grant is also helping, alongside Carol Dewey and Betty Hobson, they operate from Canada, the addresses are:

110 Havelock street, Ottawa, name havelock taken from the place of residence..... naive

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@45.415768,-75.677738,3a,75y,68.33h,85.93t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sjxO4Ph2NnyqY0sVocnrXaA!2e0!6m1!1e1

That is the second address of known and confirmed residence of James Grant:
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/35+Wickens+St,+Trenton,+ON+K8V+0B3,+Canada/@44.150218,-77.576709,3a,75y,0.37h,86.26t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sMVLl0MreQv7LAkSfNeEhKA!2e0!4m2!3m1!1s0x89d617c395557329:0x89dbef42edb7b841

most probably a family house where his parents might be living.

James Grant picture:

David Grant picture:

Most people knows that HL investments is only a paper company, of those that you can buy easily in Panama, even with addresses and phones and a secretary to answer the phone.

We have contacted russian and bulgarian friends in Canada that will start searching for this guys and their relatives and associates  and when located will talk "amicably" on our behalf to recover our money, also they will contact Canadian authorities and file police reports, their fee is  15%, which we are going to pay from the recovered stash.

This is the first stage, shall this render no result, we will go to the second stage which is to seek closing of the Havelock website and those related, so those who have your money there, be warned: Get your money out before is too late.

So Havelock: For the sake of justice to the customers that trusted you and those who are still trusting you RETURN OUR MONEY OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES

*Mod Edit* You have multiple threads all going at the same time, so I'm going to lock the other two and link them through your OP here:

HAVELOCK DE-LISTS AMHASH: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=992828.0

REAL LIFE DATA on AMHASH RESPONSIBILITIES: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=976421.0

Please continue having all related conversations here.

SaltySpitoon

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 05:45:54 PM

Yes Havelock is responsible, but for now, I see more speculation against ASICMINER itself. It's they who have not sent the payments in which is why a lot of people (including me) have not got their sig payments.
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 05:56:28 PM

Yes Havelock is responsible, but for now, I see more speculation against ASICMINER itself. It's they who have not sent the payments in which is why a lot of people (including me) have not got their sig payments.

Forget it, they have us running around circles until most of us will tire and move on, this is not the first fiasco HL is involved on and acted the same: they profited from this, they took our money and they have to return it

Who can really prove that HL is not involved in a really complicated scheme to paint all this impossible picture?, they did the same with N&B.

Now, i use the principle of FOLLOW THE MONEY, the only thing for certain that we know is that some of us gave our money to AMHASH and some to HAVELOCK, besides that, everything can be lies, who can proof beyond any doubt that HL and AM are not accomplices?, or not?.

We need to center in what we know for sure, that in this case is that we gave or money to HL and AM, now, realistically, AM is unreachable, HL is reachable by being in the western world which is much more regulated and also HL has some target that they cannot hide like its website and online business that we can put a lot of pressure over.

Frankly i think that the Bitcoin world will be better off without scammers like HL so we will bring that site down, should they not come to honor their compromises.

Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:01:36 PM

Forget it, they have us running around circles until most of us will tire and move on, this is not the first fiasco HL is involved on and acted the same: they profited from this, they took our money and they have to return it

Who can really prove that HL is not involved in a really complicated scheme to paint all this impossible picture?, they did the same with N&B.

Now, i use the principle of FOLLOW THE MONEY, the only thing for certain that we know is that some of us gave our money to AMHASH and some to HAVELOCK, besides that, everything can be lies, who can proof beyond any doubt that HL and AM are not accomplices?, or not?.

We need to center in what we know for sure, that in this case is that we gave or money to HL and AM, now, realistically, AM is unreachable, HL is reachable by being in the western world which is much more regulated and also HL has some target that they cannot hide like its website and online business that we can put a lot of pressure over.

Frankly i think that the Bitcoin world will be better off without scammers like HL so we will bring that site down, should they not come to honor their compromises.

Based on what I read from your past posts, you want to get your money back, but you talk about these insane amounts of money without any proof of sending that amount. I see 20-200 btc.

Though, you can keep going on for quite awhile before you ever get your few btc back, and by the time you do get it back, btc would probably be too low.
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:05:29 PM

Based on what I read from your past posts, you want to get your money back, but you talk about these insane amounts of money without any proof of sending that amount. I see 20-200 btc.

Though, you can keep going on for quite awhile before you ever get your few btc back, and by the time you do get it back, btc would probably be too low.

That is what my group invested 250BTC now down to 170BTC after following this rules posted on the AMHASH page on HAVELOCK: https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=AMHASH1

And this is not only about the money, IT IS ABOUT SELF RESPECT.

Once we recover our money, WE WILL NEVER AGAIN INVEST IN BITCOIN, which has become the land of thieves and the home of the conn

AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:48:05 PM

Shell for Crypto Financial (listed as CFIG on Havelock) bought from the same folks who sold him The Panama Fund.  It's a small world after all Smiley
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!11! Cheesy

That's right what i meant, there are people in Panama that lends their names to this kind of legal cheat.

Meanwhile, James and his band roam free on Canada....

AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 10:22:21 PM

Let's all report https://www.havelockinvestments.com/ to BADBITCOIN.ORG list, here is how:

http://www.badbitcoin.org/report/index.htm

AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 11:55:54 PM

Also, and beware, here is the list of domains managed by this band of scammers:

The email domain@lightbox.org is related to these domains :

1.  bancroftoldhastings.com
2.  benttreecanoe.com
3.  canoefm.com
4.  carlcoxrv.com
5.  cwsf.info
6.  cwsf2005.org
7.  havelockinvestments.com
8.  homeworkanswers.net
9.  hotvids.biz
10.  hotvids.net
11.  hotvids.org
12.  iicelebrity.com
13.  innovative-service.com
14.  lakesidegems.com
15.  lightbox.org
16.  northerntimberhouse.com
17.  nosycat.com
18.  oralotis.org
19.  peoplefood.org
20.  quinterocks.com
21.  scitechontario.org
22.  sonsoftech.com
23.  teddytime.com
24.  thebenefitscoach.com
25.  upnorthart.com

flame1012

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:28:22 AM

Havelock's responsibility is limited to not informing us timely.
This responsibility is only valid if they knew about what was going beforehand.
The shutdown for maintenance increases the suspicion that they knew something was going wrong.

From Rock Xie's last detailed statement, it seems also that it was an unexpected incident/move to them as well.

The root of the problem lays with FriedCat and AsicMiner.
It seems that FriedCat was the engine of the company and other partners seem to lack the capability and/or will to solve the problem.

> ALL cloudmining companies are SCAM <
andyfletcher

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 05:57:35 AM

Sorry AirWolf but you are barking up the wrong tree.

Havelock may have its issues but I don't see how they can be blamed for the AMHASH fiasco. The issuer of AMHASH asked to list on Havelock, paid the fees and got listed.  Havelock make a charge for the service and I don't see how anyone can complain that they grossly failed in this duty other than a gripe about site availability, the recent extended outage and maybe the circumstances under which they froze AMHASH.

Personally I think that not being able to contact the issuer constitutes reasonable grounds for suspension of the listing. I'm unaware of the communications around AM1 and AM100 and kinda expected them to be suspended too.

You might have a case if Havelock grossly misrepresented something but I can't think of anything in this case.

So lets be clear:  Please tell us exactly what Havelock have done wrong in relation to AM and AMHASH? Also state the limits of their errors/misbehaviour and indicate what reasonable compensation you are looking for which is proportionate to their actions.

Digging out personal details and publishing them for all to read is illegal in many jurisdictions as it breaches privacy regulations etc. Especially when it is combined with (implied) threats and encouragement for third parties to 'do stuff' to them. Please start to act like a grownup and not a frustrated teenager - you lost money, welcome to the real world.

You put money into an online project/fund and lost it. These things happen, very few bitcoin projects have any staying power and the space is full of scams and fraud. Read up on the phrase "Caveat emptor".

Full disclosure: I'm not involved in any way with Havelock other than as a person who buys and sells shares through them. Likewise I have no involvement in Asicminer, AMHASH etc.

Andy
Silverspoon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:38:17 AM

So lets be clear:  Please tell us exactly what Havelock have done wrong in relation to AM and AMHASH? Also state the limits of their errors/misbehaviour and indicate what reasonable compensation you are looking for which is proportionate to their actions...

Havelock, above and beyond facilitating sale of unregistered securities to US persons, knowingly deals directly with US issuers of said illegal securities--US nationals, operating from US soil (see: Brandon Schlichter (RENT), his brother Benny Schlichter (HASH) MS, etc., etc.) in breach of both US law & Havelock's own TOS).

Havelock has a long, storied history of issuers & passthrough operators  vanishing with the rubes' investor's money.  Total number of offerings trading above IPO price?  Just one (currently being pumped).  If it looks and shits like a duck.

Havelock even robs those foolish enough to buy Havelock's own, self-issued HIF and CFIG.
TL;DR:  Guy's a petty fraudster who made stealing possible for more competent, grander fraudsters--should not profit from this.  He also happens to be awful at what he does, thus offering LEO plenty of technicalities to snag him on.  Would be surprised if this lasts longer than 3 months.
andyfletcher

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:55:39 AM

Havelock, above and beyond facilitating sale of unregistered securities to US persons, knowingly deals directly with US issuers of said illegal securities--US nationals, operating from US soil (see: Brandon Schlichter (RENT), his brother Benny Schlichter (HASH) MS, etc., etc.) in breach of both US law & Havelock's own TOS).

I'm not a lawyer but I do note that the listing pages for both HASH and RENT both state that US citizens should not buy these issues and in the case of HASH should contact the issuer in regard to "SEC Reg. D. 506 exemptions". I also am not aware of any US regulations preventing the sale of securities to non-US citizens. So I can only conclude that you do not know the regulations in force, however I'm sure both Brandon Schlichter and Benny Schlichter would be happy to explain this to you the legal position if you contact them in a non-anonymous manner.

In any case it is a big old world out there and only 5% of the population are in the US so frankly, who cares about the SEC anyway? - their entire remit is in regard to investments sold to US persons. If US citizens are daft enough to buy into offerings which are stated as prohibited by the issuer that is their own responsibility.

In any case this thread is about AMHASH1, which is based in China. I don't see any misrepresentation from Havelock in relation to AMHASH1 so I don't see what AirWolf has to gripe about.

Andy
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 12:34:00 PM

Just by not making due diligence and facilitating the operation of a fraud company TWICE is proof of their involvement.

JUST SUPPOSING that HL acted in good faith, they were NEGLIGENT by offering a SCAM to their clients, just to later wash their hands out of it.

But there is more: HAVELOCK IS ONE OF THE OWNERS OF AMHASH, and i will prove this later today or tomorrow.

Stay tuned.

Silverspoon

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 02:12:58 PM

I'm not a lawyer but I do note that the listing pages for both HASH and RENT both state that US citizens should not buy these issues and in the case of HASH should contact the issuer in regard to "SEC Reg. D. 506 exemptions".

No, you are neither a lawyer nor do you understand the scope of Rule 506 of Regulation D.  The goofballs roped in by brothers Schlichter are the very opposite of accredited investors covered by Rule 506 of Regulation D.  You are white-knighting a duo of prototypical internet conmen, here:
Lol, like clockwork!  Teh Twins are coverin' their tracks Roll Eyes
A bit too late, but it's the thought that counts, amiright? Cheesy

...But Teh Tiem Machine Nevar 4gits!!  
https://web.archive.org/web/20110828180209/http://20yearbillionaire.com/who-is-the-worlds-richest-man-i-am/
[/quote]
Hi brother Benny!  How's that IPO going, all good?  I see you've sold two whole shares today.  Nice!
Your bro's lawyer told him to STFU, you didn't forgot to pay yours, did you?
And now you're telling people I'm a "known scam artist" Angry  If you have some dirt on me, you go ahead and spill it, don't hold back Smiley

http://20yearbillionaire.com/who-is-the-worlds-richest-man-i-am/ (taken down)
https://web.archive.org/web/20110106022728/http://20yearbillionaire.com/who-is-the-worlds-richest-man-i-am/ <==click this

I also am not aware of any US regulations preventing the sale of securities to non-US citizens. So I can only conclude that you do not know the regulations in force, however I'm sure both Brandon Schlichter and Benny Schlichter would be happy to explain this to you the legal position if you contact them in a non-anonymous manner.

In a non-anonymous manner, Andy?  Thus far, my interest in this scamfest was fairly superficial, that of a bemused bystander.  If you feel I should be involved on a more personal level, convince me--I'll try to find the time Smiley
andyfletcher

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 02:25:01 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 02:45:25 PM by andyfletcher

Sorry mate, by quoting NLC you just lost all credibility.

I don't care about the SEC rules as I'm not in the US and they don't apply to anything I do. Nor apparently are the offerings anything to do with the SEC as the issuers are Hong Kong based, all this can be seen on the fund pages. As I said, if you think there is really something wrong then contact the issuers who are linked on the page.

The language of your postings suggests you have a personal issue in this matter, who knows, you could be anyone as you are staying anonymous. Accusing people of selling illegal securities is much easier when you are anonymous than when you have to stand by your words as an identified person.
Silverspoon

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 02:38:22 PM

But then again, you find the Schlechter bros credible, and have even "invested" in one (or more?) of their schemes Undecided
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 02:46:06 PM

Just by not making due diligence and facilitating the operation of a fraud company TWICE is proof of their involvement.

JUST SUPPOSING that HL acted in good faith, they were NEGLIGENT by offering a SCAM to their clients, just to later wash their hands out of it.

But there is more: HAVELOCK IS ONE OF THE OWNERS OF AMHASH, and i will prove this later today or tomorrow.

Stay tuned.

AirWolf, you've been told multiple times to stop making such retarded statements that just make you look like a total buffoon. Neither AM nor AMHash were a scam. AM has been producing miners for over a couple of years now. Are you so delusional that you claim that AM never actually had any Block Erupters, Cubes, Tubes or Prismas for sale or use despite the fact that lots of people are currently using them and even more have had one in their hands?

How on earth is that a scam?

Now, given AM had all these BE200 ASICs and BE200 based Tubes and Prisma they were having trouble selling, does it really surprise you that they would put some of that hashing power to cloud mining use?

How on earth is that a scam?

The "scam" here is that FC has gone missing and has the keys to the coins. This occurred a couple of months after AMHash was set up.

Havelock is not an owner of AMHash you bloody imbecile. AMHash is owned by AM, with sales and support done by RockMiner. Havelock has a seat on the board of AM which they acquired when they took over AM1 from TaT. As an AM shareholder who doesn't give a fuck about Havelock, AM is fully responsible for this mess, not Havelock and not even RockMiner.

Silverspoon is NLC.
andyfletcher

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 02:55:28 PM

Silverspoon is NLC.

Agghhhhhh!!!!!

I've been trolled.

Smiley
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 03:10:13 PM

Let's all report https://www.havelockinvestments.com/ to BADBITCOIN.ORG list, here is how:

http://www.badbitcoin.org/report/index.htm

Read that website's take on GAW/Paycoin and then think how legitimate they are.
Silverspoon

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 03:16:19 PM

Curious tangent:  Canary brazenly lying* for his buddy Benny Schlichter (issuer of HASH):

*Anyone familiar with the HASH saga knows that no such documents exist.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: