Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:19:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FROM $351.49 STARBUCKS GOLD FOR $100 ( 72% OFF TO SELL FAST)  (Read 754 times)
slashguns (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 05:41:54 PM

Well, the title says for itself, before post that is a cracked or a hacked because i'm new in the forum try to know before saying shit.
I can provide you any proof of its legitimacy, i have Reload receipts , In store purchases transaction history and stuff, just PM me.

You save $251.49 buying this account, you'll never need to buy expensive Card Reloads, because this balance is for 1-2 years of you going to starbucks daily, Plus, it's a Gold Rewards Gift Card, you will get Free Drinks/Foods and discounts daily.

Not shared, just for you only Smiley

http://s29.postimg.org/s4q8lms9j/starbucks_coffee_tumblr_decorating_inspiration_1.jpg

Proofs :

http://s17.postimg.org/gx14x98tr/great_this.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://s4.postimg.org/kzpduxvfx/great_this_1.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment : BTC / Paypal, I do not hesitate to accept escrow
98problems

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:55:01 PM

before post that is a cracked or a hacked because i'm new in the forum try to know before saying shit.
well i dont think that posting a screenshot of a gift card is a proof and secondly the massive discount from a newbie really looks strange

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:59:08 PM

u are right but its good because he says so and u must be sayin shit and he can proof it.  haha.   u can be for sure hes been around before.
slashguns (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:01:51 PM

before post that is a cracked or a hacked because i'm new in the forum try to know before saying shit.
well i dont think that posting a screenshot of a gift card is a proof and secondly the massive discount from a newbie really looks strange
No worries, if you have doubts i send you first right now with a bonus Smiley
98problems

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:10:05 PM

72% discount and even a bonus that sounds too good to be true in my opinion, i would be careful but thats just my opinion though

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:13:34 PM

where u get bonus?  same place u got account?  nice trying!  hi lorena or who ever u have been before. move on to ur next name.
slashguns (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:14:38 PM

I am helping you, and you guys keep complaining, so if I put a measly 10% discount you think is legitimate? If you don't want to buy, don't buy.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:24:15 PM

I am helping you, and you guys keep complaining, so if I put a measly 10% discount you think is legitimate? If you don't want to buy, don't buy.

u r funny hah no thank u for ur help and big favor for selling other person hack account.  im sure someone will buy it becuase like i was 3 times we all like bargain then get screwed because we r stupid.  Smiley
wmtomlinso

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:40:30 PM

about a year ago,i bought one of these against my better judgement.   then it only cost about $200

http://www.cashvouchers.net/en/products/view/Gift_cards-Other/8a3933438313

I never had any problem with it.  I used it all over the country.  i went on the starbucks web site and registered the card in my name and even split off about 10 additional starbucks cards worth $20 -50 each and gave those out to customers (i sell hi-end storage to large corporate customers, and i expensed the whole 500, hehe).

I dont know how they get the value on the card, more than likely  through some fraudulent means.  but nonetheless, the value is there and it is real and it is spendable.  Of course you run the risk of starbucks discovering the value on the card  in the future, that is if it actually was created fraudulently.  For example the value could have been added using  a stolen visa/mastercard.  I am not saying it is fraud, could be, i cant know that.  Smiley  
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:53:23 PM

u bought a gift card he seems to b selling a account
slashguns (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 11:28:51 PM

yes you're right, i'm selling for $50 now.
MisteredF

Activity: 437

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:16:21 AM

yes you're right, i'm selling for $50 now.

$50 for $350 account!  

BIG RED FLAG.  

BEWARE, HACKED ACCOUNT MORE THAN LIKELY BEING SOLD!  That seems to be the latest game in town.  

The big question is:  Who will he come back as next?  Who was he before?  Briner?  Dannyboy9090?  Lorena? Joespamm234 (or whatever he was called)?   Huh   It's like a parade.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 02:33:36 AM

With Sofia back it's going to be hard as hell to sell these now. 
MisteredF

Activity: 437

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 02:36:42 AM

With Sofia back it's going to be hard as hell to sell these now. 
  Unfortunately there's a sucker born every minute but this one is a clear FAIL
slashguns (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 09:26:28 PM

still selling.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: