Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:17:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Paying Bitcoin Faucets list for newbies :)  (Read 4658 times)
Vendor682 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:40:04 PM

Here is the Best Bitcoin Faucet list that has the highest payouts for fauceters & referrals:

Advantages using my list:
■Faucets on this list are no-registration, simply just enter bitcoin address & captcha
■This list has the highest paying no-registration faucets, some registration faucets pay more, however you have to keep account there, remember password, etc etc which is annoying, no-reg faucets are fast and easy!
■I calculated the average payout of each faucet & also the average referral payout aswell, so you can easily check it!
■Referral comissions range from 15% to 100% if you want to run a referral empire on it!
■All of them are either Faucetbox or Microwallet faucets, no bogus unknown payouts, so you only need to keep track of your FB nad MW account, instead of tracking all sites.

If you have any questions about the list feel free to ask. The list is updated every week or sooner if 1 faucet goes bankrupt!

Enjoy!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hfleer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:15:55 PM

The problem with such lists is that they are outdated EXTREMELY fast. So how often do you plan to upgrade those?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vendor682 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:18:08 PM

Useful information,

Thank you!

Thanks, just updated the faucetbox faucet list with 5 brand new faucets that pay +20% more than the general average.

Also all faucets either pay to faucetbox or microwallet, so you only need to keep track of your 2 accounts at faucetbox & microwallet, and can easily use 100+ faucets in the meantime because all of the income will go to those 2 wallets.

The problem with such lists is that they are outdated EXTREMELY fast. So how often do you plan to upgrade those?

They are updated weekly or even faster if 1 faucet goes bankrupt. They wont get outdated faster than 1 week, nowadays faucets are more stable, besides only established well paying faucets are on my list.

So don't need to worry about that  Wink
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:33:42 PM

Useful information,

Thank you!

Thanks, just updated the faucetbox faucet list with 5 brand new faucets that pay +20% more than the general average.

Also all faucets either pay to faucetbox or microwallet, so you only need to keep track of your 2 accounts at faucetbox & microwallet, and can easily use 100+ faucets in the meantime because all of the income will go to those 2 wallets.

They are updated weekly or even faster if 1 faucet goes bankrupt. They wont get outdated faster than 1 week, nowadays faucets are more stable, besides only established well paying faucets are on my list.

Faucets are definitely not stable! Most do get outdated very fast because faucet owners don't think of the long term gains from their faucet or they dry out.
Hfleer

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:40:02 PM

Useful information,

Thank you!

Faucets are definitely not stable! Most do get outdated very fast because faucet owners don't think of the long term gains from their faucet or they dry out.

Exactly. I am not a big fan of faucets in the first place and calling them "stable" is pretty ballsy.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Harry Hood

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:53:47 PM

Don't waste your time with the link. Go to freebitco.in and get started. They have the BEST payout rate. They also offer gambling with your winnings, payouts every hour. You can also earn Satoshis from referrals.

Freebitco.in is stable, however they adjust the payout based on the BTC price. Lower the BTC price, greater the number of Satoshis you'll receive.

I have no affiliation with the site, i'm only a user. It's the easiest faucet to use, period, full stop.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:06:20 PM

tried the first one, gave me already "insufficient funds"...
Vendor682 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:16:54 PM

Strange it paid me, try again...

Don't waste your time with the link. Go to freebitco.in and get started. They have the BEST payout rate. They also offer gambling with your winnings, payouts every hour. You can also earn Satoshis from referrals.

Freebitco.in is stable, however they adjust the payout based on the BTC price. Lower the BTC price, greater the number of Satoshis you'll receive.

I have no affiliation with the site, i'm only a user. It's the easiest faucet to use, period, full stop.

That is only 1 faucet, which pays you hourly...a few satoshis.

My list provides a continuous income, by using 50-60 or more faucets at the same time and by the time 1 cooldown runs down, you can use the others.Also you dont need to register at any of my faucets, i`m sure people dont like keeping 10000 accounts and passwords so its just better if you use non-reg faucets.

Using only 1 faucet is silly, perhaps for entertainment, but i`m offering here people nice ways to earn money fast!

Also you sound like you are affiliated with them...
Hfleer

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:31:55 PM

That was fast Wink

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Vendor682 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:22:40 PM

That was fast Wink

It wasnt giving that to me, for me it worked fine, cashed out directly to faucetbox....

Maybe it was just a display error he received, anyway even if it did gave that, there are plenty of other faucets on the list that work. 1 or 2 bad apples doesnt mean that the whole list is wrong.
Hfleer

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 01:42:32 AM

That was fast Wink

It wasnt giving that to me, for me it worked fine, cashed out directly to faucetbox....

Maybe it was just a display error he received, anyway even if it did gave that, there are plenty of other faucets on the list that work. 1 or 2 bad apples doesnt mean that the whole list is wrong.

Thats true, it just made my point clear very fast. There are no longterm stable faucets.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 01:58:53 AM

That was fast Wink

Thats true, it just made my point clear very fast. There are no longterm stable faucets.

To be longterm they have to pay very little.  Making it not worth doing.

Most will offer chances of winning decent, but odds are against you.
rayhan

Activity: 378

be your self

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 02:09:41 AM

better than nothing
You can also insert a game that earn bitcoin as Flappy Bird, etc
very fun when saturated with faucet Tongue

GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:25:04 PM

That was fast Wink

Yes but thats why he provides that list so that he will update the faucet list instead of you guys having to search for new faucets he will do that for you and in exchange you will use his referral links to work on the faucet captcha.

Its a pretty obvious service, yes faucets go dry fast, but if others will keep you fresh with the latest and best paying faucet lists then its worth it.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
GreenStox

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 03:43:24 PM

This useful information for newbie in bitcoin.
But but you're lacking for the faucet that 's less than 10min  Grin

Who would use those, when they pay alot less.

It's better if you have a list of those that pays hourly and have like 120 of them, it takes 30 seconds to complete one so by the time you go to the end of the list, the cooldown of the first faucet is already done, so you can start again.

If the 60 min faucets pay 1000-2000 satoshi, then you can earn 180.000 satoshi/hour.

If the 10 min faucet pays like 500 satoshi then you can earn only 3000 satoshi/hour.

A bit of difference there Smiley

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
kwaasteniet

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 04:50:08 PM

This faucet list is never outdated. Daily checked and maintained.
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 05:12:10 PM

Another list for newbies to waste your time on , good work

Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 07:24:36 PM

Nice list I think, good start for newbie to try this list of faucet Smiley
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 07:25:52 PM

Could you please add my faucet to your rotator? We are a faucet with a clean and modern design!

http://bitcoinshowers.com

Our bitcointalk thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=892789.0
GreenStox

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 02:15:13 PM

Could you please add my faucet to your rotator? We are a faucet with a clean and modern design!

http://bitcoinshowers.com

Our bitcointalk thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=892789.0

Vendor682 lost his password for his account on this forum, but told me that the faucet was added, check it out:
http://bestbitcoinfaucetz.blogspot.com

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL