Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:30:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A list of defaulted loans (list of scammers inside here)  (Read 18490 times)
J603

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 06:22:17 PM

Interestingly most of them are Jr. Members Tongue
Go figure!

And a donator/hero. Shows that you shouldn't go by post count.
jaywaka2713

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

aka 7Strykes

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 08:47:35 PM

Add StreakfortheBTC. He scammed 1.35 BTC. (1 BTC original loan with 0.35 BTC interest).

smitelrh

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 03:02:01 AM

thx,very helpful
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 04:12:08 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2013, 05:49:48 AM by AndrewWilliams

Please read the thread in it's entirety.

I have never scammed or stolen anyone's identity. I am a new member and understand why Lophie got "scared," but if you read my post on Lophie's thread you can see I am straight as an arrow.

I have PMed Lophie and hopefully this will be resolved tomorrow.

Thank you.

Vod Is Abusing His Power

Much of the trouble is caused by Vod. I am not the only one he has harrassed, and he does so incessantly and without proof.
If a Mod wants to get involved I would be very grateful. Vod trolls me and is attempting to cause strife in my borrowers by posting untrue neg feedback on me, which he has changed at least 5 different times to fit the lie he is pushing at the time. He also posts in threads of my borrowers trying to scare them. He did this to i3lome's loan thread and was unsuccessful. The loan was funded in it's entirety by me.

Personal Attacks By Vod On Me and My Religion

Also, Vod has made personal attacks against my religion. As a Christian, I posted in the defaming thread Vod made about me in the lending section that I would forgive him if he stopped lying, in the face of evidence that I never did any of the things he accused me of. His response was saying I was a member of a cult (referring to Christianity as a cult).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=299109.msg3208118#msg3208118

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=258268.msg3211971#msg3211971
Quote from: Vod referring to Sunday Church
I doubt he'll see it.  Today is "reassurance" day.  Members of his cult will gather together and chant and sing to try and convince each other they are not crazy.   Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=297011.msg3208843#msg3208843
Quote from: Vod
Since my name was mentioned, I should point out that AndrewWilliams has publicly stated he is in a religious cult and as a result of that membership he has no moral compass.  He scams and lies, then rubs his hands together, prays to his god, and walks away with a clear conscious.  

Honestly, Tomatocage, I know he helps you go through the lending forum to find potential scammers, and looking over his posts and feedback, he does a good job [most] of the time. It's unfortunate however, that he has made the wrong assertion regarding me, and refuses to correct it.

Completed Loans

Please be fair and see that I have only made two loans, but both are successful:

One to i3lome for 4 BTC, and one to russianbusinessman3 for 3 BTC. Both were funded by me. I admit I fund late sometimes (1 day), but that is because I am new to Bitcoin and still getting the hang of transferring Bitcoins using Localbitcoins and the wallets. This is basically what happened with Lophie.

Vod's Untrue Negative Feedback

What really irks me, Tomatocage, is that Vod has changed his neg feedback on my trust profile to this lie:

Quote from: Vod
(updated) This user is an identity thief. He PMs users in the Newbie forum offering to lend money. Users have reported he asks for social security numbers, bank account info and passports. If you post negative feedback he will do the same to extort you to remove yours. He also claims to be working with a lawyer but no such person exists. Finally, has admitted to being in a cult, so will not have any moral issues with stealing. BE VERY CAREFUL TRADING WITH THIS USER.

1. He says I am an identity proof when this is not true and their is no evidence to support it. In fact i3lome has refuted this to Vod directly, but Vod ignores the facts.
I have never asked for social security numbers, ever. I have never asked for bank account info or passports. Lophie, being outside the USA, offered his passport as ID, and I obliged.
2. I have never PMed anyone in Newbie forum who has not started a thread requesting a loan. In fact, the only PM I have made on the newbie forum was to russianbusinessman3 who started a loan thread, and who I successfully loaned to, all public record in the thread.
3. No users have reported I ask for social security numbers, because I never have asked. Please check my PMs, outgoing and ingoing, my posts, and you will see nothing of the sort. I do suspect Vod setup a sockpuppet account and sent himself a PM saying something of the sort to try and incriminate me, but this is easily exposed by looking at that account and seeing I never even contacted them.
4. He started harassing me on i3lome's thread when I answered his baiting question. He asked me why I felt confident lending i3lome even after he rejected lending to him. I stated I have a friend who is an attorney, and was going to help with a contract. Upon me saying those words Vod went on a rampage saying I was a scammer because I was lying. In an extortion like move, he gave me bad neg feedback, only saying he would remove it if I had my friend contact him. I let him know this was an unreasonable request, and I was not going to subject my friend to him, after he defamed me without cause. After all his defaming, I was still able to loan i3lome the amount he requested.
I was fair enough to tell Vod, that if he really felt me saying I had a friend who is an attorney gives me an unfair advantage in lending, I would remove all references to it. Instead of answering me he locks the thread he started just to defame me, and calls me a scammer.
All this, and the fact is that the loan with i3lome was already agreed upon before I mentioned my friend. Classic baiting by Vod.
And really, is the bar set so low, that saying you have a friend look over a contract, who is an attorney, that improbable?
5. Saying I'm in a cult is seriously hateful. He has already stated he hates religion, but this is no excuse to say I am involved in calling my Christian religion a cult. This is just inflammatory, would not be tolerated in an office setting, and should not be tolerated online.

I thank you for your time Tamatocage and trust you will be fair.

I would like to move on from this and continue lending to the Bitcoin community. I do this for fun on the side as a hobby in addition to my full time job. I never thought I would be attacked like this from someone who is in a position of trust in the community (Vod), but unfortunately that is what happened. I hope for a positive resolution and to continue helping people Smiley

P.S. If you would like to talk on the phone, I will gladly PM you my phone number. I am a businessman, so you can imagine how dealing with accusation of scamming is definitely a shock, and not conducive of my nature. Thanks again for your time.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 07:56:01 AM

Sorry it hurts your feelings princess, but Christianity is a cult.  Go look up the definition.

I would think the weekly brainwashing would give you a thicker skin.  Undecided

The rest?  Absolute BS.  Consider the source - I won't feed this troll further in this thread.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 07:06:19 PM

Sorry it hurts your feelings princess, but Christianity is a cult.  Go look up the definition.

I would think the weekly brainwashing would give you a thicker skin.  Undecided

The rest?  Absolute BS.  Consider the source - I won't feed this troll further in this thread.

I will let Vod's post speak for itself Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

BTW, the Catholic Church invites you to an exorcism Wink
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 02:29:45 AM

Are you suggesting this thread - I'll kick off with a few:

PunkAs - 10
SirChiko - 12
DoubleIcarus - 101