Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:38:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reporting HAVELOCK to BADBITCOIN.ORG  (Read 2157 times)
AirWolf (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 10:24:32 PM

Let's all report https://www.havelockinvestments.com/ to BADBITCOIN.ORG list, here is how:

http://www.badbitcoin.org/report/index.htm

It is anonymous, so let's go!

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 08:59:37 AM

Let's all report https://www.havelockinvestments.com/ to BADBITCOIN.ORG list, here is how:

AirWolf plz let them live for a few months  Wink , people might have other securities there... maybe they were just tricked into this amhash scam like we did or do you have some info that they knew it from the start? if you have plz post it here and i will sell everything i have there and withdraw before its gone

AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 12:41:04 PM

AirWolf plz let them live for a few months  Wink , people might have other securities there... maybe they were just tricked into this amhash scam like we did or do you have some info that they knew it from the start? if you have plz post it here and i will sell everything i have there and withdraw before its gone

Man, HL is deeper in this that anyone thought!, the owner of HL IS ONE OF THE OWNERS OF AMHASH!

Will post proof of this later today or tomorrow, stay tuned.

Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 03:07:22 PM

Man, HL is deeper in this that anyone thought!, the owner of HL IS ONE OF THE OWNERS OF AMHASH!

Will post proof of this later today or tomorrow, stay tuned.

Just like AMHash was running on 110nm ASICs? Just like AM was a total scam from the beginning? Why do you keep posting complete nonsense like this? Do you not understand that you've already lost all credibility?
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:02:39 PM

OK, Now Havelock is threatening me with publishing my personal data, collected from their website, it looks like they are all desperate...

But the most important part is how this scammers have little or no respect for their own privacy policy, much less your privacy, this is what they can do when you press them hard to get your money back!

Ragnarokdel

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:10:39 AM

OK, Now Havelock is threatening me with publishing my personal data, collected from their website, it looks like they are all desperate...

But the most important part is how this scammers have little or no respect for their own privacy policy, much less your privacy, this is what they can do when you press them hard to get your money back!

Dont spit in the air if you're not willing to get wet.
flyingplows

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 09:24:46 AM

They surely can fight back.. what else do you expect if you press them? These are not some highly reputable companies following highest communication standards with their customers  Grin I wouldn't be surprised if they set a bounty on the ones hunting them and hunt them first. Btw one scammer hashie.co which was reselling AMHash shares once set a bounty and publicly disclosed where that person lives, they were pissed off because he ddosed their scamming website after they stole everyones money and declared they are Ice-Queen Wink

AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 12:14:18 PM

They surely can fight back.. what else do you expect if you press them? These are not some highly reputable companies following highest communication standards with their customers  Grin I wouldn't be surprised if they set a bounty on the ones hunting them and hunt them first. Btw one scammer hashie.co which was reselling AMHash shares once set a bounty and publicly disclosed where that person lives, they were pissed off because he ddosed their scamming website after they stole everyones money and declared they are Ice-Queen Wink

And wait that i reveal how deep is Havelock in this and they will go mad!

AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 12:48:25 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 01:24:45 PM by AirWolf

HERE IS HOW JAMES GRANT, OWNER AND OPERATOR OF HAVELOCK IS PART OF ASICMINER/AMHASH:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989850.0

siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 05:08:04 PM

I find it laughable that you wish to report Havelock to badbitcoin.org like that means something.

The owner of badbitcoin openly supports the XPY/paycoin scam amongst others. The credibility of that site is precisely zero.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
flyingplows

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 05:46:36 PM

I find it laughable that you wish to report Havelock to badbitcoin.org like that means something.

The owner of badbitcoin openly supports the XPY/paycoin scam amongst others. The credibility of that site is precisely zero.

Maybe the idea is not worth a separate thread - but yes, of course, we should report havelock to badbitcoin. Not all people know which site is credible and which site has precisely zero credibility  Wink It might help some people to decide who is who in this dangerous crypto world.
And the level of involvement of havelock in AMHash scam seems bigger than they take the responsibility for it. Btw, did they even apologize for this fiasco to their investors?  Roll Eyes I think not. Angry

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 05:49:23 PM

Agreed badbitoin.org is crappy anyways...horrible layout + shilling for such an obvious scam. I wonder how they will respond after GAW gets owned by the letter agencies?
flyingplows

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 05:59:10 PM

Agreed badbitoin.org is crappy anyways...horrible layout + shilling for such an obvious scam. I wonder how they will respond after GAW gets owned by the letter agencies?

I think they will just remove any info about GAW and will pretend that nothing happened and there was no shilling for this scam. Roll Eyes
Because their target reader is newbie to btc and he will not know about their past lies, so they don't even care.

siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 06:29:46 PM

Maybe the idea is not worth a separate thread - but yes, of course, we should report havelock to badbitcoin. Not all people know which site is credible and which site has precisely zero credibility  Wink It might help some people to decide who is who in this dangerous crypto world.
And the level of involvement of havelock in AMHash scam seems bigger than they take the responsibility for it. Btw, did they even apologize for this fiasco to their investors?  Roll Eyes I think not. Angry

This is precisely why people need to perform due diligence and research sites they do business with, and not just take the word of any Tom, Dick, and Harry that throws up a slick webpage. While it may be convenient to have a central solution such as badbitcoin, I believe it lures people into a false sense of security.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
TheIZS

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:25:06 AM

Airwolf your BS just gets deeper and deeper. You're ridiculous needing to constantly be heard and recognized on a forum. Maybe just once have a idea that includes only yourself.

1KRuaLy9R7r328m2H67xxnJ8QeAbvCDe6C

Mr. GARBOZO you lost your bet pay up 100BTC
flyingplows

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 07:54:32 PM

Airwolf your BS just gets deeper and deeper. You're ridiculous needing to constantly be heard and recognized on a forum. Maybe just once have a idea that includes only yourself.

Well..., if he lost an amount that he states to have lost then you can't blame him... Anybody would be frustrated as hell to have fallen in such a scam for that amount. AMHash was one of the biggest cloudmining scams of 2014 including GAW and ltcgear. These chinese thieves exploited what was left of asicminer's and rockminer's name before they go bankrupt and closes. Asicminer... there are old people that even claim they were once a legit company... what a shame... shit companies like this is a disgrace to the whole industry, lets hope they end up in jail and meet their doom...

dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 09:21:54 PM

HERE IS HOW JAMES GRANT, OWNER AND OPERATOR OF HAVELOCK IS PART OF ASICMINER/AMHASH:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989850.0

Pretty sure most of us don't care.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 10:51:35 PM

It really is a shame that most of these guys have gotten away w/ screwing people over. Many folks around here have a lost some here and there but to lose triple digits coins is pretty unlucky however I would've never allowed myself to be that exposed or invested in any mining or startup in this market. All newcomers should just buy and hold if this is what market they're interested in.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: