March 13, 2015, 06:21:10 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2015, 08:44:30 PM by thyane

a
RCHumphrey

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:32:09 AM

You haven't even stated how much that is..

end of the day nothing will happen so just learn your lesson.
Skyenet

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:07:43 AM

I lost 7th with them...I invested so much..it put me in serious financial issues.

I had the dudes full dox but I wasn't gonna stoop down to his level.
Brrritz

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 02:59:12 PM

I'm offering half the amount Pbmining owes me to anyone with a real way to get my money back from this bastard.

Serious offer.

pm me.
jemsmuhamad

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 03:03:18 PM

how much your pbmining balance?
i can help you to contact FBI lol
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:05:39 PM

I'm offering half the amount Pbmining owes me to anyone with a real way to get my money back from this bastard.

Serious offer.

it seems like you can say that your money is gone for good, although this guy claimed this , i dont know if this is true

In fact i have done this twice, with MtGox and PBmining, this is just taking a little more time, due the FC decoy, send a PM to me to see what i can do

he claimed that he or his group had gotten their money back from the fraudster, although his claim can be false, due dilligence before doing any business like this
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:57:31 PM

...gone... gone with the wind, vanished, disappeared, flown away... how poetic, you do know I'm not trying to get "literally the same money I invested" back ? lol I don't discriminate...

(and if what AirWolf claim is true, which I seriously doubt, he would have had 204btc back in less than a week because he was the biggest pbmining shareholder and was already in touch with Jason before it all came down and he harassed and threatened him to send him russians, blabla had it all on pm... I can't find any link were this guy would have asked people scammed by pbm to join him and get everything back... so like one said about him do we really think the eleven negative votes on him come from satisfied pbmining clients he helped recover their investment ?)

im neither associated nor know that guy, im just following the thread about AMhash which he seeks, and you write this up, so im giving you out someone who is on the same boat as you , you could easily check his trust score, i believe it is something related to amhash and not pbmining
RCHumphrey

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 07:47:53 PM

You haven't even stated how much that is..

end of the day nothing will happen so just learn your lesson.

I think most People he stole from knew "this lesson" before him... that's an excuse not a reason to let go.

Another lesson I've well learned in life before: People like them you let get away with that kind of things will do it over again until they actually have to face consequences.

I will state how much that is when someone actually comes with a solution, seems implicite to me I wouldn't post anything if that would be for peanuts.
How can you get funds back of someone you don't actually know. That is the issue with all these anonymous websites. When people are identifiable they are accountable.

I don't think they should get away with these crimes, far from it, however, the success of these scams as you rightly say perpetuate more of them. Educating newcomers seems the more practical solution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: