Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:38:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 271 Wallet, exchange, community listings and growing  (Read 712 times)
sobitcoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:15:11 PM

Hey guys!

Just wanted to leave an update for anyone looking for Bitcoin services to store, trade or really anything Bitcoin!

Hope this helps you locate a service of interest! We are working on better filtering and such, updates are always coming.

You can now earn bits as you check out services with our affiliates program http://enjoybitcoins.com/my-account/enjoy-dashboard/my-enjoy-points/

Love to hear feedback and anything we have missed.
Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:43:29 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 03:00:51 PM by mishax1

Wow this great, it has everything about bitcoin. thank you! bookmarked  !  (and shared on a 4600 member facebook group  Wink )

ps. that turquoise text should be darker  Kiss
or the ability to change the theme would be awesome.
sobitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:47:49 PM

Wow this great, it has everything about bitcoin. thank you! bookmarked  !  (and shared on a 4600 member facebook group  Wink )

ps. that turquoise text should be darker  Kiss
or the ability to change the theme would be awesome.

Hey! Thanks so much, really appreciated!

I will work on finding a better color for the text, sorry about that!  Thanks a bunch for the feedback, really appreciated.  Currently working on improving our listings in a huge way - Adding filtering for wallets (windows, mac, linux) and current exchange values to each listing. As well, our exchange charts will have a great new addition this week but it's a secret. Thanks again, if there is anything else tat can be changed feel free to let me know!
sobitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:45:17 PM

We've added polls and voting to the enjoy dashboard.  In a few hours opening voting so you can vote on what you see in the dashboard.  Polls are weekly, and opening a slack channel tonight to the public, equip with Doge tipbot, changetip, google hangouts and more.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: