Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 01:55:02 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I has been hacked my bitcointalk account  (Read 4150 times)
Tlee88

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 10:09:15 AM

Have you asked to the "Tlee88 " a signed message for prove the ownership of the account? This is the request of the loan :

Loan Amount : 0.06
Reason           : I'm going to use this money to cover the costs of buying a domain for a new site in development.
BTC Address  : 1NPuHtNJ81FPDrbwiUNKEJPQQYzdwgeZj6
Term Length  : 6 Days

Today is 22 February. I am the real owner of Tlee88 (UID: 371076) and I am giving this account as collateral for the loan provided by Muhammed Zakir (UID: 320943)

This is not a valid proof, you should asked a signed message.

I didn't say him to post it, I said to post signed message. He came to Skype and he showed he was using coinbase. Undecided

Well I hope that I haven't gotten scammed by muhamed zakir.

If I did then I will post all screenshots of his conversations with me.

I will confirm in the thread(if you're really going to do it) and I will probably pay you for the account but as the amount you asked is 0.12BTC, I might not pay it before hack is confirmed.

@BadBear: It would be helpful if you can do an IP check. Smiley

Like I said before muhamed, the shit you've just put me in and on top of that maybe scamming me then I think it's
Fair to say you should pay 0.12 BTC for the account and as a compensation. To be honest, I see if its hard for you to pay that but life is though and you gotta fix this.

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 10:24:35 AM

-snip-
yes , it has been hacked at that time (you can see all old posts I posted just in "Gambling " and "Announcements (Altcoins) " ) then It was sold for Muhamed Zakir
Muhammed Zakir ask me sign messages with any of the address I posted , but how can I sign message? all bitcoin address I posted are deposit address of gambling sites

Your first post here contains a mail address that is associated with a facebook account you also post a direct link to the account later.

I'll give you my invite for 0.02 BTC
lol the amount of stellars anyone will receive from your invite will be worth 0.01 BTC or even less.

ok 0.01 then. Smiley
pm my facebook lbthach88@gmail.com I will pay you 0.02BTC

This could be used to prove that you indeed controled the bitcointalk account once. It is however no proof that you did not stage the hack in an attempt to scam MZ.

-snip-
Like I said before muhamed, the shit you've just put me in and on top of that maybe scamming me then I think it's
Fair to say you should pay 0.12 BTC for the account and as a compensation. To be honest, I see if its hard for you to pay that but life is though and you gotta fix this.

What that the price you paid? If anything you could ask MZ to take the account back for the price you paid. I doubt you asked for a signed message either, because you could just produce this now and there would be no discussion.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 508

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 10:25:48 AM

I understand and that is the same reason preventing me from paying *now*.

0.04BTC(~$10) as compensation?! That's a bit high IMHO but if it is normal compensation for issues like this, I will pay you! Smiley

Edit:

=snip=
This could be used to prove that you indeed controled the bitcointalk account once. It is however no proof that you did not stage the hack in an attempt to scam MZ.

For ~20+ days!

What that the price you paid? If anything you could ask MZ to take the account back for the price you paid. I doubt you asked for a signed message either, because you could just produce this now and there would be no discussion.

0.08BTC.

Tlee88

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 10:28:48 AM

If you pay me what I ask for then I'll return the account.

If not then I won't sell it.

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 10:32:24 AM

I understand and that is the same reason preventing me from paying *now*.

0.04BTC(~$10) as compensation?! That's a bit high IMHO but if it is normal compensation for issues like this, I will pay you! Smiley

IMHO asking for 50% compensation makes this smell even more like a scam.

#1 take a loan with account as collateral
#2 default on loan
#3 buy account once it gets liquidated
#4 contest the account has beeing hacked
#5 ask for high compensation
#6 profit

I might be paranoid here though.

I think its perfectly fine the Tlee88 account is returned to MZ and payment is returned without compensation.

If we would start the blaming game anyone could be blamed.

Tlee88 has no signed message from MZ.
MZ has no signed message or other confirmation from the OP.
OP did not properly secure the account.

If you would ask me what to do I suggest:

MZ takes the account back and returns payment.
OP pays the loan that was taken with the account as they are responsible for the accounts actions.

However this is not how the world works and you are free to find your own solution.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 10:37:36 AM

If you would ask me what to do I suggest:

Thank you for sharing your suggestion.

MZ takes the account back and returns payment.

I can refund if current owner is ready for accepting 0.08BTC instead of 0.08BTC+0.04BTC.

OP pays the loan that was taken with the account as they are responsible for the accounts actions.

If it is indeed hacked, OP don't want to pay me.

Tlee88

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 10:39:22 AM

You pay me 0.1 and we have a deal. If not I'll see how this turns out.

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 10:55:00 AM

-snip-

If it is indeed hacked, OP don't want to pay me.

Probably not, but Im afraid thats the risk you take when you give out a loan with an bct account as collateral but the borrower did not sign a message. I know this is harsh, esp. since you offer loans without interest.

I dont understand this, maybe you can explain: why should you get more than what you paid?

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 10:58:06 AM

I will have to think about paying more than 0.08BTC. Why compensation? If you have told this when buying, I would have given you and also you only used this for a few days.

Edit:

Probably not, but Im afraid thats the risk you take when you give out a loan with an bct account as collateral but the borrower did not sign a message. I know this is harsh, esp. since you offer loans without interest.

Honestly, it's not harsh, it's "truth".

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043

#Free market

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:03:12 AM

Muhammed Zakir you should resolve this question with "Tlee88" privately , however I do not find correct to pay this "compensation" (I call it ransom, it is more appropriate). The next time you will start to ask a signed message before give a loan, everyone make mistake but everyone should resolve them in the easiest way.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 11:10:44 AM

Muhammed Zakir you should resolve this question with "Tlee88" privately , however I do not find correct to pay this "compensation" (I call it ransom, it is more appropriate). The next time you will start to ask a signed message before give a loan, everyone make mistake but everyone should resolve them in the easiest way.

I have asked Tlee88 but he isn't willing to give unless I pay compensation.

Yes, it was stupid of me to believe he is using coinbase. I have to increase melting point of my mind.

P.S. He posted in public, so I am replying publicly.

Tlee88

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:22:22 AM

I have asked Tlee88 but he isn't willing to give unless I pay compensation.

Yes, it was stupid of me to believe he is using coinbase. I have to increase melting point of my mind.

P.S. He posted in public, so I am replying publicly.

I also pmed you but dint get a response. You offered 0.1 in pm before I'm willing to accept that. It was a member when I bought it now it's full member so the price is higher.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 11:33:28 AM

I also pmed you but dint get a response. You offered 0.1 in pm before I'm willing to accept that. It was a member when I bought it now it's full member so the price is higher.

It was technically a Full Member as only 2 posts was needed to be a Full Member. I will be waiting for evidence by OP before I pay. I might be able to pay 0.08BTC though. Smiley

Tlee88

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 12:04:20 PM

I won't sell it then. Ill take action with reports if this doesn't get solved.

steven.G999

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 03:26:06 PM

I'm getting negative trust because I bought this ! What's going on?

your case same like me, got hacked and then my account get negative trust.

and I have verified all the data correctly, but my account was never returned until now and I also already to give the PM to theymos.

this my case https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=784765.msg8885224#msg8885224.

this case it has been a while, but I still hope my account back Smiley

I think you have lost your account for ever, as theymos said in his thread :

<< I very rarely recover accounts if you can't prove ownership as described above. There are alternative ways of proving ownership, but they take too much time. If I point you to this thread, you can't prove ownership properly, and then I ignore your future PMs, this means that I'm not going to recover your account. Create a new one. >>

Maybe try to send one PM (only one) per month, and good luck.

though I've proven data and verify proof of ownership.

do you think, all the data below is correct? or wrong?

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
My account gelar24 has been hacked/lost. Please reset the email to nasyaaulia18gmail.com. The current date is 09-20-2014
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1bStQaRJaTFauPh8Q5CuTmsTbbWBqJaSE
GwpztbzX3RSD3Y5brSx9jaxxKRInOzPXsIHFQ6+xZgu5JY4wbgKPbepTJVNv6jFjTvTA2aav7xguJLAav64bANs=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Here is the unedited post where I posted that address :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=752738.msg8539412#msg8539412

and i am already a check here https://brainwallet.github.io/#verify
Itsmylife (OP)

Activity: 1002

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 03:55:27 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2015, 04:08:44 PM by Itsmylife

this account is not belong the person, who sold it for you, some one hacked it , it belong to me, I used to do task on Gambling section , and comment on " Announcements (Altcoins)  section when I started trade altcoins .
my english is not good,all of you can see in my old posts , I used google translate  to write, some few web pages to fix grammar errors.
But since February 22nd , Grammar in  comments of this account much better, is it normal ?
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 04:19:34 PM

this account is not belong the person, who sold it for you, some one hacked it , it belong to me, I used to do task on Gambling section , and comment on " Announcements (Altcoins)  section when I started trade altcoins .
my english is not good,all of you can see in my old posts , I used google translate  to write, some few web pages to fix grammar errors.
But since February 22nd , Grammar in  comments of this account much better, is it normal ?

Seeing that you have nothing but baseless claims I will remove the feedback on the Tlee88 account for now. Read this thread again, there are plenty of opportunities to prove that you at least owned the account once. Besides that. The account was sold a few days ago, while you posted with this one. How is it that it took you several weeks to notice a hack where only one account is affected?

please give back my bitcoin, I bet with 10000 bits , but when the game was starting , this site has been laggy , then I lost
-snip-

-snip-

Its certainly not helpfull if people start mixing several cases into one thread or spread their case over several threads. Whether you have been hacked or not has nothing to do with Tlee88 beeing hacked or not.

Itsmylife (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 04:59:55 PM

Seeing that you have nothing but baseless claims I will remove the feedback on the Tlee88 account for now. Read this thread again, there are plenty of opportunities to prove that you at least owned the account once. Besides that. The account was sold a few days ago, while you posted with this one. How is it that it took you several weeks to notice a hack where only one account is affected?

please give back my bitcoin, I bet with 10000 bits , but when the game was starting , this site has been laggy , then I lost
-snip-

-snip-

Its certainly not helpfull if people start mixing several cases into one thread or spread their case over several threads. Whether you have been hacked or not has nothing to do with Tlee88 beeing hacked or not.
I told that my english is not good( I can not understand all post's meaning) , when I lost it , I don't know how to get it back , I used forgot password funtion to reset password but it only work with username Tlee88, and I found in my email but don't receive reset email.
all IP I used to login is from VietNam , (192.168.x.x) but with two posts has been posted on February 22, 2015, 05:08:58 AM and on: February 11, 2015, 11:27:46 PM , I think It from another country.
Muhammed Zakir asked me to sign message with bitcoin wallet address I posted , but all of them is deposit address of gambling sites  like this
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 05:25:35 PM

this account is not belong the person, who sold it for you, some one hacked it , it belong to me, I used to do task on Gambling section , and comment on " Announcements (Altcoins)  section when I started trade altcoins .
my english is not good,all of you can see in my old posts , I used google translate  to write, some few web pages to fix grammar errors.
But since February 22nd , Grammar in  comments of this account much better, is it normal ?

Do you translate using Google Translator or after translating, you check hrammar mistakes and correct if any?

Itsmylife (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 05:35:19 PM

Do you translate using Google Translator or after translating, you check hrammar mistakes and correct if any?

the first time, I will write with Vietnamese (with words i don't know) , then use google translator to translate it . and I use this site( http://www.reverso.net/spell-checker/english-spelling-grammar/) to check grammar mistake , then I translate back into Vietnamese to read again, if I see the Vietnamese meaning  is not correct , i will fix again by myself
with this post from Tlee88
 " Loan Amount : 0.06
Reason           : I'm going to use this money to cover the costs of buying a domain for a new site in development.
BTC Address  : 1NPuHtNJ81FPDrbwiUNKEJPQQYzdwgeZj6
Term Length  : 6 Days

Today is 22 February. I am the real owner of Tlee88 (UID: 371076) and I am giving this account as collateral for the loan provided by Muhammed Zakir (UID: 320943)"

Do you see mistake , and you can understand clearly? why this post does not have grammatical errors (I think so) while my old posts always has fault or the meaning unclear
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: