Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:16:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 BTC+ Design Job - Gambling Website - On going work - Proof of Funds  (Read 3064 times)
MaliceRed

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

Graphics Design Guru

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 12:33:48 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2015, 02:11:10 AM by MaliceRed

I would like to point out to everyone, that currently, I am being bombarded with insults. If that's not guilty conscious, I don't know what is.

Jim Crane terminated me by closing all communications with me. This is prior to him receiving a graphic. It doesn't matter if it's a PSD or PNG, or JPG, you received my intellectual property and terminated me.

I miscalculated on the deposit, but again, you took a design and terminated me without any word spoken. Everyone can see that.

Had I didn't open a scam accusation thread, you wouldn't have even bothered adding me again.

This situation is pretty much is every artist's worst nightmare. And such, I would caution anyone in dealing with this person.

Get a load of this. Malicered had been telling the world about my project, I had over 2+ people add me on Skype, bombarding me with messages on developing my site. All apart of his team supposedly. He apologized but the fact he acted like a child in the first place by getting a big project and running to the closest person to tell just show you what this person is truly like.

You're accusing me of telling people about your project, but your thread was posted publically, meaning anyone could tell you needed developers. Yes, an associate of mines did contact you. However, it was from this very thread that he heard about it first. You can confirm this is the case in the chatlog.

Btw, if you guys ever wondered what sort of person I'm dealing with right, just take a look at this chat. I've never seen such toxicity.

As you can see here, he even admits that he blocked me.

Malice Red Designs

Logos // Branding // U.Is // Banners
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Roubitte (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 12:39:21 PM

I would like to point out to everyone, that currently, I am being bombarded with insults. If that's not guilty conscious, I don't know what is.

Jim Crane terminated me by closing all communications with me. This is prior to him receiving a graphic. It doesn't matter if it's a PSD or PNG, or JPG, you received my intellectual property and terminated me.

I miscalculated on the deposit, but again, you took a design and terminated me without any word spoken. Everyone can see that.

Had I didn't open a scam accusation thread, you wouldn't have even bothered adding me again.

This situation is pretty much is every artist's worst nightmare. And such, I would caution anyone in dealing with this person.

Bombarded with insults? You got called a peasant and now its like your running to the school teacher to tell them all about your problems, when they simply do not care.

Miscalculated the deposit is a total lie! 25% to 50% is a big difference. The fact I didn't like the end product of your work means I have to pay? NO, you agreed to keep working on it until it was to my standard. But you are the one who has pulled out now.

"This situation is pretty much is every artist's worst nightmare. And such, I would caution anyone in dealing with this person."

Yes if you don't like getting paid bonus's, money up front, no hassling then don't work with me!

Greed with be the downfall of you.

Please provide some actually truth to something, It's like a childish rant your having. You think just because you have a good standing in your community they won't see what your trying to do.

You have no points or backing to anything you have said. This is slander.
Roubitte (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 12:48:44 PM

You think you justify a professional response when you try to slander the name of my site over totally bullshit that you have created in your mind. Your main first point was I hadn't paid security deposit ( When I had already ). Now your trying to change the subject and say I'm "bullying" you. Please provide some actually backing to your claims.

Otherwise they are false.

You have been reported to admin.

Show how polite I was over the rest of our chats before your slandering ways. I was polite, very polite infact, payments upfront, Bonus's no hassling.

Once again, please provide some actual backing to your points and claim. I paid a security deposit. In theory I can cancel the agreement at any time.

YOU GOT PAID YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT.

Sorry for this language, but your just one greedy fuck.
MaliceRed

Graphics Design Guru

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 01:02:00 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2015, 09:21:28 AM by MaliceRed

I have already admitted to publically stating that I was incorrect on the security deposit. But even still now, the grasp of the situation still eludes you.

Let me try to make it in terms that you can understand.

YOU RECEIVED GOODS.
It doesn't matter what your conception of a goods is, I gave you an unwatermarked full resolution image. You can just take that image and create a website based on it. And I gave it into you in confidence that you would honor what you said, and procure feedback on it. Instead, you ignored me for a full week, (my emails reminding you), and then just today, you terminated me.

YOU TERMINATED MY SERVICES.
When you break all communication with a remote worker, you are effectively terminating them. YES, that means if you BLOCKED me on skype, you have effectively SIGNALED that you will no longer be doing business with me.

So basically, what I'm saying is, you only paid %25 of the graphic. Fuck me right?

Bullying? No, sir, you really have me mistaken. I'm only showcasing the amount of maturity that you have to the public. I don't care how many names you call me. As long as the public sees how you deal with situations like this, that is the point.

I will now leave this thread.  

Malice Red Designs

Roubitte (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:13:13 PM

I have already admitted to publically stating that I was incorrect on the security deposit. But even still now, the grasp of the situation still eludes you.

Let me try to make it in terms that you can understand.

YOU RECEIVED GOODS.
It doesn't matter what your conception of a goods is, I gave you an unwatermarked full resolution image. You can just take that image and create a website based on it. And I gave it into you in confidence that you would honor what you said, and procure feedback on it. Instead, you ignored me for a full week, (my emails reminding you), and then just today, you terminated me.

YOU TERMINATED MY SERVICES.
When you break all communication with a remote worker, you are effectively terminating them. YES, that means if you deleted me on skype, you have effectively SIGNALED that you will no longer be doing business with me.

So basically, what I'm saying is, you only paid %25 of the graphic. Fuck me right?

Bullying? No, sir, you really have me mistaken. I'm only showcasing the amount of maturity that you have to the public. I don't care how many names you call me. As long as the public sees how you deal with situations like this, that is the point.

I will now leave this thread. 

My logo's which I paid for are on your site advertised. Even though I paid for them, so your reselling the work that you've previously sold? So what the hell are you going on about. You got a SECURITY deposit, which is what these situations are for if the client doesn't like the work you provide, you still get paid for the work.

Your acting full on retarded. Anyone with a clean mind can see whats going on here. Getting staff members to leave me bad feedback before an outcome has been reached.

Its crazy to see corruption going on, on such a small forum aswell.

Your leaving this thread as you have no points to back your claims.

Get this into your head, your graphics are nursery level, they will never compete with PRIMEDICE or COINROYALE like you said.

Good day

Roubitte

P.S

Fuck you Mitchełł, you corrupt staff member.
Skyenet

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:15:22 PM

My offer still stands for my designs.
MaliceRed

Graphics Design Guru

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 02:14:50 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2015, 02:14:27 AM by MaliceRed

I'm sorry I have one last thing to add.

I am not "Selling your logo". Obviously, you don't know the difference between a store and a portfolio. Firstly, only 1 Logo is what you paid for, and I reserve the right to showcase it on my portfolio. Since there was no contract or language on it's use, by default, I reserve the rights to host said works on my portfolio website. When you hired me, you agreed to it.

I'm not reselling a logo, only showcasing it on my portfolio. There's a difference. And it's quite clear which one my site is.

For any of the morbidly curious, he is referring to my portfolio. http://malices.graphics

Have a great afternoon, Roubitte.

Thanks.

Fun fact: I've designed with Primedice before.  Wink

Malice Red Designs

ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:15:34 PM

Redsn0w?....He is a very well known scammer.

You are mistaken. It must be someone else. Provide proof when you try to destroy reputation of a legit person.

I don't know why Skyenet is trying to cause shit here. He started with me saying that I am not reliable meanwhile I have done 52 successful trades and 1 unsuccessful. And now he accuses redsn0w of being a scammer. He's a newbie that is asking for trouble.

Skyenet is the asshole that gave me my negative.  Claiming that I "flamed him" because he asked for escrow.  Which is pure bullshit.
He asked me to build a wordpress website on my server, then copy it to his, which is stupid when it should be built on the server it is intended for to avoid changing URLS and moving an SQL database AND editing EVERY SINGLE database element content, row by every single row.
He offered only $50 and I refused.

So he insulted me claiming it was so easy it would only take 5 minutes, and I was an incapable idiot, etc.
Yet he couldnt do it himself and has no clue what is involved.
So he lied, and started posting shit about me.

Now here is he posting shit about 2 other people.
Even claiming he can do web design work now?

He asked ME to do wordpress for him.
That means he is NOT a web designer.

I am not applying for this job.  No way.  I read the thread.
Skyenet

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:43:05 PM

You are mistaken. It must be someone else. Provide proof when you try to destroy reputation of a legit person.

I don't know why Skyenet is trying to cause shit here. He started with me saying that I am not reliable meanwhile I have done 52 successful trades and 1 unsuccessful. And now he accuses redsn0w of being a scammer. He's a newbie that is asking for trouble.

Skyenet is the asshole that gave me my negative.  Claiming that I "flamed him" because he asked for escrow.  Which is pure bullshit.
He asked me to build a wordpress website on my server, then copy it to his, which is stupid when it should be built on the server it is intended for to avoid changing URLS and moving an SQL database AND editing EVERY SINGLE database element content, row by every single row.

So he insulted me claiming it was so easy it would only take 5 minutes, and I was an incapable idiot, etc.

Clownspider you need to know the differences from web development and designing..

ClownSpider

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:55:19 PM

Skyenet,  You need to know the difference between right and wrong.
You have randomly accused THREE different people on this very thread alone.
Countless others by the looks of your long list of complaints on your trust link.
Skyenet

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:01:04 PM

Countless others by the looks of your long list of complaints on your trust link.

Lol nice how you always change the subject when you get caught spilling nonsense.
ClownSpider

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 12:39:20 AM

You don't need to move a database? It's just a structure? You should save all of your SQL for generating your tables.

Wordpress can easily be copied from one server to another. $50 for the work on the other hand is a joke.

"Best practices" would be developing the site on a vm with Git or another VCS, then once complete move to the live server and finish set up.

You must be an alt for Skyenet.
"Best Practices" would be to build the wordpress site ON location where it is intended to be so no content needs to be modified.
You are wrong, one does not "save all of your SQL for generating your tables".
Wordpress uses SQL for everything.  You cannot tell wordpress to "safe SQL for another day".
Copying to another server is easy, making it WORK is hard. 
You must update every single SQL table element that involved every single page, widget, plugin, shortcode, and every single media file.

Perhaps you have never moved wordpress or used it before.  Everything in wordpress is connected to SQL.
One does not simply  drop a copy of wordpress into a server and assume it will work.
Not even if you moved the SQL database.
ClownSpider

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 12:40:22 AM

Lol nice how you always change the subject when you get caught spilling nonsense.
I wasnt changing the subject, just pointing out you are full of one-liners and full of shit.

You are not a web designer or a web developer.  Stop trying to steal money from people.
ClownSpider

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:25:45 AM

You must be an alt for Skyenet.
"Best Practices" would be to build the wordpress site ON location where it is intended to be so no content needs to be modified.
You are wrong, one does not "save all of your SQL for generating your tables".
Wordpress uses SQL for everything.  You cannot tell wordpress to "safe SQL for another day".
Copying to another server is easy, making it WORK is hard. 
You must update every single SQL table element that involved every single page, widget, plugin, shortcode, and every single media file.

Perhaps you have never moved wordpress or used it before.  Everything in wordpress is connected to SQL.
One does not simply  drop a copy of wordpress into a server and assume it will work.
Not even if you moved the SQL database.

Legit don't even know who he is. I was just telling you that you're wrong. I'm a full time website developer. I'm right for the most part. I didn't go into specific detail and I really cba to.

Point is if you're ever developing/write code for a website, you should use Git. Even if it's wordpress. Even if it means having to spend a while getting them to work well.

Perfect World:
VM -> Staging -> Production
With Git being used between.

Oh please.
That is the worst advice in the world!
You develop on the server it is intended for if at all possible, and 99% of the time it is.
There is NO reason to over complicate shit unless you are a scammer billing by the hour.
Are you fucking kidding me with this Virtual Machine -> Staging -> Production shit?
What are you, fresh out of school with all of your unnecessary bullshit?
Get the job fucking done, don't fuck around trying to make shit work in a fake envornment only to find REAL world issues when it goes into the REAL world.

Only a fucking retard would treat wordpress like ebola by building it inside a bubble.
It's fucking wordpress man.  Get the fuck out of your textbook and into the real world.
Why the hell would you think adding bullshit has ANY purpose other than to scam the clock for billable hours?
You jackass.
ClownSpider

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:30:18 AM

You don't need to move a database? It's just a structure? You should save all of your SQL for generating your tables.

Wordpress can easily be copied from one server to another. $50 for the work on the other hand is a joke.

"Best practices" would be developing the site on a vm with Git or another VCS, then once complete move to the live server and finish set up.
You have proven that you are NOT a developer at all if you think you can put SQL "on hold" and "save" it for later.
And a fool to think it can "easily" be copied.
If it was easy, then you could be happy with your $50 for the job.

You have never worked with copying wordpress or any CMS system if you think you can merely copy it and SQL and be done.

GTFO
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 03:37:45 AM

Wow...so much vitriol in this thread. I have to say though (and it's unrelated to the OP but not to some of the comments)
that migrating a WP site from one server to another generally speaking is not hard. I often do the initial site builds on my
own server and then migrate them to my clients' servers once they have been signed off on.

Zip up a copy of all WP files, download a copy of the SQL file. Create database on the new server, import the SQL file.
Upload the WP files to the new server. Update wp-config.php with new database info. Run Search and Replace DB script
to bulk S&R old URLs to new URLs. Log into admin panel to check and re-save permalinks and voila! Site is live on the
new server.

It usually takes about 1 - 2 hours *max* to migrate unless the client's server config is really wonky.

SparkedDev

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:42:19 AM

Wow...so much vitriol in this thread. I have to say though (and it's unrelated to the OP but not to some of the comments)
that migrating a WP site from one server to another generally speaking is not hard. I often do the initial site builds on my
own server and then migrate them to my clients' servers once they have been signed off on.

Zip up a copy of all WP files, download a copy of the SQL file. Create database on the new server, import the SQL file.
Upload the WP files to the new server. Update wp-config.php with new database info. Run Search and Replace DB script
to bulk S&R old URLs to new URLs. Log into admin panel to check and re-save permalinks and voila! Site is live on the
new server.

It usually takes about 1 - 2 hours *max* to migrate unless the client's server config is really wonky.

Yeah feel the same way it should take less then that since you can use editing tools like sublime to search just about any file format to find a url in sql's.

But if the configs are made poorly like i run into 7/10 jobs we do. are config files everywhere and broken arrays mostly seems to be the problem or linking issues that require the root directory and people trying to make them in sub folders on servers they own with out changing the directories.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 04:48:28 AM

new server.

Yeah feel the same way it should take less then that since you can use editing tools like sublime to search just about any file format to find a url in sql's.

But if the configs are made poorly like i run into 7/10 jobs we do. are config files everywhere and broken arrays mostly seems to be the problem or linking issues that require the root directory and people trying to make them in sub folders on servers they own with out changing the directories.

Absolutely. Most migrations I do are easy. Every once in awhile I get one that is more tangled than a Gordian knot
and it can take several hours, if not days, to properly migrate and get everything running again. Typically the messy
ones are sites where I've been called in to re-theme it or work my SEO magic on it and then they decide to move
hosts. Ugh. Nightmare.

Still easier than upgrading / migrating Joomla though. I had a Joomla 1.5 => 3.0 upgrade awhile back, I kid you
not, it took two months to upgrade (they used so many outdated and unsupported add-ons that it was just easier
and more secure to re-build from scratch) and migrate.

likehiro

Activity: 427
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:07:22 AM

It's not my intention to getting involved here, but I'm seeing a bad use of the reputation system here. MaliceRed got paid his advance of payment, that is used to cover any type of cost for your sketches and your time spent on the project. If you didn't send him your AI/PSD files there is no reason to ask for a 100% of the payment (or anything more than you asked at the beginning of that), and I'm not talking about something I'm not used, because I'm a graphic designer and illustrator (I live from this in the real life) and I know how it is the right way to manage this type of things with customers.

Anyways, I think it also does not help you, MaliceRed, because things like this for that little amount of money could scare future customers for you and you will be risking this for just a few bucks. Think about it, it's a possible bad experience to be seen for future-possible customers vs some mBTC, worth it?

I'll not get involved more in this, just giving my opinion since I use to do the same work here in the forum and I'd really prefer to had wasted some time instead of harm my own image because of this. I hope everything solves here and no reputation got hurt because of this, including Roubitte one.

Hope this doesn't bother you MaliceRed, just being honest and also trying to help you in some way.

Please, follow our studio page on instagram   Hard Fork Studio 
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 09:11:44 AM

Sorry to hear the project has stalled.

You should always come to terms on the way the project is handled before it starts.
Write a good briefing, set the number of free revisions etc.
This is to avoid irritation on both parts.

It is a nice bounty and a great project!

I hope you guys will clear the sky and get this project running again

Cheers
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: