Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:54:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Westpoint for cowards?  (Read 748 times)
BitMos (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 03:22:37 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 03:35:33 PM by BitMos

I mean, I have no fear among the gangers of American street serving under the uniform... of course as they do, I don't know much, however, when it comes to mother fuckers and how to handle them the street is the BEST.

so are the westpointers like the cia in the usmiic? little pussies unable to dirt, blood and sweet with their commards? ie in florida or Colorado in deep bunker (or pentagon) and hiding, never did a single shot themselves?

what's you opinion on those people getting out of westpoint? for me pikers.

http://www.westpoint.edu/SitePages/Home.aspx

Welcome to the United States Military Academy

The United States Military Academy's mission is to educate, train and inspire the Corps of Cadets so that each graduate is a commissioned leader of character committed to the values of Duty, Honor, Country and prepared for a career of professional excellence and service to the nation as an officer in the United States Army.

The Academy provides a superb four-year education, which focuses on the leader development of cadets in the academic, military, and physical domains, all underwritten by adherence to a code of honor.

never believe the words but the deeds, specially in this year...

first word educate. ie like dogs, do like you are told. and stfu servants. don't forget stfu. nothing else, follow orders and die. stfu, you are nothing dog. you westpoint are the master of those dogs, stfu, listen dog master, are still dogs, stfu. they let American citizen children rots in norvegian cps... what else to say... not men of Honor and Duty, not men of courage, but just little servants of the civ judges... ahaha. so easy to corner the judges... you have no idea... you boast but never achieve.

money is faster...
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 03:33:20 PM

what's you opinion on those people getting out of westpoint?
Not a monolith, some officers more respectable than others.

Obedience (military and otherwise) is a problem humanity must solve before we take our next step in the evolution of civilization.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
BitMos (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 03:38:11 PM

what's you opinion on those people getting out of westpoint?
Not a monolith, some officers more respectable than others.

Obedience (military and otherwise) is a problem humanity must solve before we take our next step in the evolution of civilization.

but the top of the hierarchy sucks... never much in the history in the us since the TRUE AMERICAN GENOCIDES...

- vomit before us soldiers - traitors, hiding traitors, providing covers to traitors etc etc... but for what? are they aliens? I mean it would be so easy, like the good dogs they are they will want to make science on a exo life body... what is the body is for do you believe... a low tech Trojan horse (remember space is wide, no need to use high tech against human) so low skills, because of their small dreams. walk in line, do as I told etc...

money is faster...
BitMos (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 03:48:33 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 04:45:46 PM by BitMos

Are you a US citizen, that you're concerned about this specific academy? Every country has a similar school for officers, should all of them be called cowards, because they chose a military career over some stupid street feud? Most so called OGs in the US are cowards that spend their time snorting drugs and can't even aim their weapon properly.

edit: the problem ain't the military careers per se, it's the way of thinking about superiority, it's not because you want to lead that you know how to lead, furthermore you can't lead by teaching but by doing, and finally those that are called the natural are always better that the others in their talent, not a piece of paper would change that. and the worst it's boring, you want action or sitting in a bench in westpoint and listening and taking notes... "gaining knowledge", meanwhile, somewhere, it's "hot". you see? the street can be "hot" too, it's just a different lvl of attrition imposed by the illegalization of plants. for example what's wrong in a military careers for the west Indian trading company? but the usmiic... imposing gmo, fighting plants, trividing the mena, in short  doing everything necessary to assure the realitve position of the usd, even if it implies free fall for the us as a nation as long as the others nations fall faster (adding trust to their free fall). it's ignoble, and inhuman. simply. the project of the Georgia guide stone, united nations constitution overtrowing worldwide and co... some seems to like it, they are among the chosen few of this new world order. good luck comes PLAoC - Russian Services... and who knows who will open their eyes to the real intention to the real leadership of America? I don't know... but I don't care.

the problem you don't need school for war, you need practice, for practice you need an enemy , when you are the internal and external enemy it's impossible.

my concern about this one, is that the ceo of the usmiic joint chief of suckers, sucks mega, is like a muppet in the hands of the smart ass of the street that do wars on a continual basis since childhood, and did that, and seems to believe that real experience, the one of the tears of the last second of the one who saved your life in your arms is worthless, but the course provided by people that never even saw green leaf...

In Russia or China the diff is that it's valued, the code, the honor, the duty. no gmos there. all soldiers have rights. no cars, home, or more taken from them. why? tradition. . not a virtual one... made of war across generation linked to the soils. you can't understand it. as fake white/blake Americans specially. Chinese immigrants know what I am speaking about.

fucking idiots, what should the troops do when their is no enemy? enjoy life. do you believe that the street kids don't know the shit? go whity, come in certain "barracks" and show us the "authority"... I hope you don't care for your family, what the street is takin over from lazy whity unable to do any properly (has managing a food supply, which isn't hard).

so please no more bs.

money is faster...
Harry Hood

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 07:50:53 PM

West Point is for the Army. The CIA is for spys. They're two completely different operations, have completely different purposes. Neither could be compared to street gangs, because all three have different purposes. I wouldn't call them "little pussies" at all. While gangsters may be tough they likely don't have really well thought out tactical and survival capabilities. And what's USMIIC? I've never heard of that.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:30:29 PM

These academies are solely for training young men and some women and making them into trusted military officers but they also teach them in other specialized fields such as lawyers and doctors. They're very hard to get into. It's a long process of writing samples, selling oneself via grades and extra curricular activities and such. Also, you need to interview in front of the your US Rep to get their approval for appointment to said academy. Furthermore, all the students that enter these academies have to be fairly spread across all congressional districts across the country to some extent. I went through this process towards the end of high school and even received an appt to the US Air Force Academy - which I eventually turned down. That could've either been the biggest mistake of my life or the best choice to stay away from being an Air Force pilot after the going through the school and having to be retained in the AF for the next ten years ensuring I'd be dropping bombs all over the middle east. Not to mention, I'm sure I would've been court martialed at some point as I was just becoming a libertarian and didn't vibe well with authority. My choice didn't exactly go over well with my folks after making that choice.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:38:55 PM

Good choice, Chef Ramsay. Who knows maybe if you went that road you'd be dead by now. I wonder if your parents thought about it when they gave you hard time for not choosing the air force.

Whatever you guys say about the soldiers and their training, people are choosing the military because it gives knowledge for free. Nowadays you have to pay to learn something, so if you're poor you can still choose the service. I know a couple of guys, who chose the military to get a free drivers licence for trucks. Normally it costs quite a lot of money, while in the army it's free and you just have to sign up for a year to get it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: