Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:47:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is signature campaign?  (Read 1757 times)
Hello Im Me (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:55:18 PM

Everybody keeps talking about it, but i can't figure what it is.
I would believe that it's a signature campaign (hehe), but where can i find it and how do i participate?

██
                 █████
             ███    ██     
         ███        ██     ███
    ███             ██        ███
███           █    ███         ███
██        ███       ████      ██
██     ███           ████     ██
██    ██              ██    █     ██
██     ██              ██           ██
██     ███            ██          ██
██        ███        ██          ██
███        ███     █          ███
    ███        ██             ███
         ██     ██         ███
            █     ██    ███
                   █████
                      ██

CRYPTOTASK

Decentralized
freelancing market
  Fully scalable dispute system  .......        ✔︎ 
  Low fees, no limits task market .....      ✔︎ 
  Earn money by being a reviewer     ✔︎ 
Follow us & check. whitepaper.
Website     Announcement     Twitter     Facebook
[/center]
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 04:57:18 PM

I would believe that it's a signature campaign (hehe), but where can i find it and how do i participate?

It's selling your signature to someone as ads.
Here you can see the available campaigns and which can accept you (rank Member) to join:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

P.S.: I think you should move this to Service Discussion.

Hello Im Me (OP)

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 05:01:49 PM

Here you can see the available campaigns and which can accept you (rank Member) to join:

Thanks for the reply and i didn't know where to post it so i posted it here, sorry if it's in the wrong section  Undecided

██
                 █████
             ███    ██     
         ███        ██     ███
    ███             ██        ███
███           █    ███         ███
██        ███       ████      ██
██     ███           ████     ██
██    ██              ██    █     ██
██     ███            ██          ██
██        ███        ██          ██
███        ███     █          ███
    ███        ██             ███
         ██     ██         ███
            █     ██    ███
                   █████
                      ██

CRYPTOTASK

Decentralized
freelancing market
  Fully scalable dispute system  .......        ✔︎ 
  Low fees, no limits task market .....      ✔︎ 
  Earn money by being a reviewer     ✔︎ 
Follow us & check. whitepaper.
Website     Announcement     Twitter     Facebook
[/center]
Glucose

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 12:04:52 AM

Thanks for the reply and i didn't know where to post it so i posted it here, sorry if it's in the wrong section  Undecided

Have a look to it. They usually pay per post (but won't pay if you spam) and they pay higher/lower rate according to your rank.
megamore

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 02:59:49 AM

You can make more money by joining signature campaigns
Some websites and services will offer to pay in return for your signature space
as it helps bring them increased exposure and (hopefully) profit.
Signature campaign as an ads that will appear each time you post, and will pay for constructive posts

Go here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
to see the signature campaign that fits with your rank, and can choose the payment system that you want

maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 03:35:53 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2015, 03:50:04 AM by maku

As I can see Op you are already wearing some kind of signature so than mean you found enough info and you successfully enrolled in signature campaign.
I just want to warn you. Wearing a paid signature increases your chance of being banned on this forum. So post wisely, don't spam and try to help with your comments. This way you will never be banned for insubstantial posts+ad sig. Good luck op.
onlyyou

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 03:48:09 AM

i think you already to know about you questions and i see you can use the signature on your account
but if you wanna enrolling some signature campaign see in the marketplace service section there are
many enough campaign accept for you rank

steven.G999

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 04:38:49 AM

lol I see yourself already using the signature campaign, and I see you already know about, where you can participate in the signature.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 4656

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 04:44:42 AM

What is signature campaign?

A way for an advertiser to create an incentive for greedy people to fill the forum with thousands of posts of completely useless nonsense.  The advertiser offers a small payment in exchange for the user to add the advertiser's ad to the user's signature space.  The user is required to create a particular number of posts on the forum so that the advertiser feels that the ad will get noticed.  Since the average greedy unknowledgeable user doesn't have enough useful and well thought out things to say to meet the advertiser's quota, they end up just spamming threads all over the forum with useless drivel.  Serveral of the regular forum users have taken to blocking (using the "ignore" link) all users with a signature ad campaign in their signature.  Therefore, by participating in such a campaign, you significantly increase the likelihood that helpful and knowledgeable users will never see anything that you post here.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:56:58 AM

What is signature campaign?

A way for an advertiser to create an incentive for greedy people to fill the forum with thousands of posts of completely useless nonsense.  The advertiser offers a small payment in exchange for the user to add the advertiser's ad to the user's signature space.  The user is required to create a particular number of posts on the forum so that the advertiser feels that the ad will get noticed.  Since the average greedy unknowledgeable user doesn't have enough useful and well thought out things to say to meet the advertiser's quota, they end up just spamming threads all over the forum with useless drivel.  Serveral of the regular forum users have taken to blocking (using the "ignore" link) all users with a signature ad campaign in their signature.  Therefore, by participating in such a campaign, you significantly increase the likelihood that helpful and knowledgeable users will never see anything that you post here.

Well Mr Hamilton, you do come across as slightly elitist.

Everyone has to start somewhere with bitcoin, no doubt there are certain members taking advantage of sig campaigns but I don't think you should assume every user with paid-for signatures on their profile is unknowledgeable.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Coogan

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 09:09:32 AM

His opinion may be a bit snobby or elitist but there is some truth to it. A lot of people do make poor posts just to get paid but there are also a lot of helpful and knowledgeable people who have a paid signature so it's not entirely fair but I see where he's coming from.
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 09:44:24 AM

i can see you have already in signature dont know if its your personal or for someone else lika a signature compaign , its just like advertising their services in your signature and get paud for it , its fun using forum for your need and also earn at the same time

foxkyu

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:51:32 AM

well, now you already using signature
you can lock this thread if you think you have all information about signature campaign  Wink
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:13:16 PM

In your profile settings, you have ability to put some text that will appear below each of your posts. This is called your signature. Some companies will 'rent' this space for their advertise and will pay you Bitcoins in return.

For example, you can see an advertisement as my signature (below my post) for which the DaDice site owner pays me certain amount of BTC every month.

For detailed information about the existing signature campaign, look here:
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:17:04 PM

A signature campaign brings financial benefit to both who carries signature of some financial firm and the firm itself. It is a modern way of advertising on this forum which is very popular. How to put this signature that was well explained above by other friends.
manwithat

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 08:51:39 AM

Remember that you earn more if you hace a good rank.

Agestorzrxx

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 09:23:28 AM

Your rank is too low, the rate for a member is very low.
Signature campaign is pay people to wear their ad and post.
DeboraMeeks

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 11:08:18 AM

In a signature campaign, you are given a code by the advertising company to put in to your profile and let them get the exposure, their rent your signature space and on other side, give you rewards for it.

But it is not just limited to that, you are given some limits in order to make posts and give them the exposure they want to get your rewards. And as discussed above, you need to possess higher member level in order to earn better with these signature camps.
Webnet

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

DaDice! Next Generation Dice Game

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 03:17:08 PM

search in services section u should be able to find one for your rank.

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 03:24:55 PM

His opinion may be a bit snobby or elitist but there is some truth to it. A lot of people do make poor posts just to get paid but there are also a lot of helpful and knowledgeable people who have a paid signature so it's not entirely fair but I see where he's coming from.

Indeed, I think one of the issues here is that there are some folks on this forum who got into BTC very early and have hundreds or thousands of BTC.  For these guys, getting "small change" from a signature campaign deal is not in the least bit important, so they basically just see the negative side of the incentive to post created by the campaigns.  However, the other part of the equation (IMO) is that in the long run, the BTC price is affected by the BTC economy and the businesses that use it.  When advertizers draw users to their businesses via these ads then the BTC economy is boosted.  Furthermore the "small change" which is so irrelevant to the very early adopters with their giant holdings is actually pulling in many new bitcoin users who would like to get started but can't or won't spend fiat to try out what might seem to them like a long-shot experiment.  Since the days of faucets are behind us, there are a lot of people who get their first BTC by wearing and advert on this forum.

I guess in my own opinion, there are benefits and drawbacks to these signature ad campaigns and for me the benefits outweigh the drawbacks.  Nevertheless, I admit the drawbacks are there.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: