Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:27:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ FastBets Giveaway ★ 0.0005 BTC to members and above ★  (Read 4420 times)
rinhunter

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 04:04:25 PM

username : rinokun  Grin
snipetr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:46:10 PM

snipetr

Thanks
FastSlots (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 07:29:48 PM

Hey marcy, jouhi, & LiQuid. Great to have you on. Your accounts have been loaded :-)

isanx, girlboy44, maman09, hermanhs09, ramayana09, everaja, rinokun, snipetr unfortunately you do not qualify for this giveaway yet. Just come back when you have reached member status... We'll be doing this for a while...

LiQuidx

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:17:47 AM

Hey marcy, jouhi, & LiQuid. Great to have you on. Your accounts have been loaded :-)

isanx, girlboy44, maman09, hermanhs09, ramayana09, everaja, rinokun, snipetr unfortunately you do not qualify for this giveaway yet. Just come back when you have reached member status... We'll be doing this for a while...

Thank you man! Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
moko666

Activity: 635

BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 11:24:03 AM

and this 0.0005BTC is withdraw able or it can be only used to play on your site
what is min. amount to withdraw
FastSlots (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 06:21:28 PM

and this 0.0005BTC is withdraw able or it can be only used to play on your site
what is min. amount to withdraw

Yup, the min withdraw amount is 0.0002 so you could withdraw instantly if you want... Of course we'd be most happy of you tried some of our games first, but that's up to you..
leps

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 06:33:11 PM

id: lepstick Smiley

ps: I forgot my old accounts pass but couldnt save it.I guess you need to add "forget password" option Smiley
FastSlots (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 06:43:03 PM

ps: I forgot my old accounts pass but couldnt save it.I guess you need to add "forget password" option Smiley

Hey lepstick, unfortunately this giveaway is for members and above only, so I cannot give you the 0.0005.

About the password reset functionality you are absolutely right. Thing is that we have very limited resources, and we have been cutting a few corners here and there. I usually just reset peoples passwords manually atm.

In your case it would be best if you could send me an email (henry@fastslots.co) with the usernames & email addresses of the two accounts so that I can merge the funds you have on FastSlots (don't send passwords please). By the way you'll also qualify for a small bonus in exchange for the inconvenience :-)
BRE
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 06:44:30 PM

Well lot of new baby born everyday in Games and Round Section .Good Policy Henry, because they will not play only take giveways and run  Grin
GoodLuck with this event.

https://lucky.lat/

Contact Us!
sales@lucky.lat
leps

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 06:47:02 PM

Hey lepstick, unfortunately this giveaway is for members and above only, so I cannot give you the 0.0005.

About the password reset functionality you are absolutely right. Thing is that we have very limited resources, and we have been cutting a few corners here and there. I usually just reset peoples passwords manually atm.

In your case it would be best if you could send me an email (henry@fastslots.co) with the usernames & email addresses of the two accounts so that I can merge the funds you have on FastSlots (don't send passwords please). By the way you'll also qualify for a small bonus in exchange for the inconvenience :-)

No problem:) I wasnt read first post clearly.. No need to merge since i dont have fund in both of em yet Smiley Have good work ^^
FastSlots (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 06:49:47 PM

No problem:) I wasnt read first post clearly.. No need to merge since i dont have fund in both of em yet Smiley Have good work ^^

Thanks leps, I guess I should repost the original rules down here again so that people can see it more easily :-)

Hey BRE. Thing is also that someone could just create lots of accounts here on Bitcointalk and get lots of bonuses. I'm guessing the opertors here would not be to happy about that as well. By the way, have I sent you a giveaway yet?

BRE
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 03:16:53 PM

Hey BRE. Thing is also that someone could just create lots of accounts here on Bitcointalk and get lots of bonuses. I'm guessing the opertors here would not be to happy about that as well. By the way, have I sent you a giveaway yet?

Yes you right, thanks for your offer Henry .I will come but not now, maybe later.
Good luck and have a nice day.

https://lucky.lat/

Contact Us!
sales@lucky.lat
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 6705

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 11:22:28 AM

Nice!! my username is ddddk Wink

FastSlots (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 11:25:08 AM

Nice!! my username is ddddk Wink

Cool, have just updated your account :-) Welcome to the FastBets team and thanks for the bump :-)
joclixx

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 11:37:29 AM

usernAME :pvmtv

thanks

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
FastSlots (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 11:55:01 AM

usernAME :pvmtv

thanks

Hey pvmtv. Just updated your account. Unfortunately we have some stability issues today, we are working on a fix.
somuchee

Activity: 837
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 11:59:38 AM

at last im member
user : somuchee
thx in advance  Wink
FastSlots (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:01:56 PM

at last im member
user : somuchee
thx in advance  Wink

Hey somuchee my friend, it's about time you claim your bonus :-) Just updated your account...
somuchee

Activity: 837
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:17:24 PM

kk , thx . Wink
Schizoprenia

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:25:05 PM

User name  : Karartma